Become a Patron!

Thanks to Vapor in a Bottle!!!!?

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
I have to give a shout out to y'all about Joey at Vapor in a Bottle. I contacted Joey and told him that I have almost dead taste buds due to medications I have to take to live. I asked if I could boost his flavors up. He explained how he prefers steeps all his juices to allow for the best flavors, so it would be a wait in order to receive them. He suggested I try his sample pack, which I did. Joey shipped very quick so I would have them by Christmas. He also included a sample of another of his juices that he thought I would enjoy that wasn't included in the sample pack called Stratosphere. I am vaping on a Fuchai 200 W with a TFV4 quad coil on 80 watts and the flavor is outstanding. This is now my favorite juice and I can't wait to try his others. I know that many of you also have issues tasting what others do or you just desire more flavor. Whichever you are you have to try Vapor in a Bottle, I can promise you it won't be your only order from them. Only draw back is this tank is a thirsty pig, so buy even more juice than you normally would. I have to go refill.
NCH

jolo5000

Unlisted Vendor
Hey there bud. Just wanted to step away from the Christmas festivities and thank you for the review. I received your email and I am so glad you are enjoying the juices you've tried so far. I hope the rest are as good! Enjoy the holidays with your son and the rest of your family. Have a merry Christmas!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
cool for you Hornet... @SMOKIE have you tried them yet?

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
No sir I haven't, but I will certainly give them a try. For some reason the flavors I can taste the best is real creamy flavors or grape and strawberries. Flavors like orange dream bars, peach melon flavors I can't sense at all. Even when I had Mt. Baker max the flavors out, it was nothing. Strange but it is what it is.

VU Sponsors