Become a Patron!

That moment when..

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You bought a $250 TV after setting aside cash very slowly for a couple months (I know It's pitiful it took that long) and two weeks after your son chucks a cup at it. Guess it's time to dig out a radio lol.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You bought a $250 after setting aside cash very slowly for a couple months (I know It's pitiful it took that long) and two weeks after your son chucks a cup at it. Guess it's time to dig out a radio lol.
IT could be worst!
Capture.JPGfregegegeg.JPG

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You buy your first car..... get hit head on on way home..... Yep owed first car 10 minutes before it was totalled.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happened to a buddy of mine way back in high school. His parents bought him an Audi (fucking idiots) and he got slammed into first time he drove it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You bought a $250 TV after setting aside cash very slowly for a couple months (I know It's pitiful it took that long) and two weeks after your son chucks a cup at it. Guess it's time to dig out a radio lol.
I feel your pain I was moving some stuff around and told my kids do not come in here because I had my computer on the floor for a minute. ran to the garage real fast, when I came back my oldest was standing there with this look on face. he ran in there and accidentally kicked the monitor. when I plugged it in the screen inside was shattered. :headbang::cry::kickbutt::drunk: hahahahaha

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel your pain I was moving some stuff around and told my kids do not come in here because I had my computer on the floor for a minute. ran to the garage real fast, when I came back my oldest was standing there with this look on face. he ran in there and accidentally kicked the monitor. when I plugged it in the screen inside was shattered. :headbang::cry::kickbutt::drunk: hahahahaha

Ouch.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That moment when your kitten discovers he can jump up to the kitchen counter.

2 pyrex bowls
1 freshly washed RTA that was placed on a higher shelf. Shelf now clear, along with all the tables in my living room, where anything on them was in harm's way.

Oh yeah, you know how you save up those aluminum pull tabs, because someone is always collecting them for something? He also got hold of that, knocked it over. Many those things went everywhere. He had a ball with those!

No great loss here, but nothing in this house is safe now. A fly landed on the TV screen and I put the kitten away til I got the fly. Forget house proofing for a toddler. No home is safe with a kitten.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now that I have kids I sometimes wish my parents were alive so I could profusely apologize to them for my first 18 years on this planet.
I think parents get their revenge when their kids have kids.

Carl M.

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that I have kids I sometimes wish my parents were alive so I could profusely apologize to them for my first 18 years on this planet.

Did that last night lol. Sorry to hear about your folks.

VU Sponsors