Become a Patron!

THC tauren one rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received thc tauren one rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

THC tauren one rta colors:

- Ss
- Black
- Blue
- Gold
- Gunmetal
- Rainbow

8FBjVtd.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 24 x 41mm
- Material: 304SS
- Capacity: 2ml/4.5ml(with an extra frosted PC bubble tube)
- Drip Tip: 810
- Deck: Single Coil Building
- Fill Type: Top Fill

In the box:

- Tauren One RTA
- Allen Wrench
- Frosted PC Bubble Tube
- Bag of extra screw and O-rings
- Aluminium alloy box with 510 basement

hOxcdMx.jpg

Thc tauren one is single coil atomizer and this atomizer is 24mm in diameter, height of the atomizer is 41mm. You will receive this atomizer in nice package that you can use as stand for atomizer which is really nice. In the package you will receive bubble tank but in the package you will not receive coils. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and there is nothing bad about build quality. On the top cap you can see some details and also on the airflow control ring you can see some details. On the chamber you can see logo and "one". You can buy this atomizer is 6 different colors which is really nice.

mLNOSVm.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip pre installed and on the drip tip you can see "Thunderhead creations" This drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using and here I use this one. In case that you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip without any problems.
This is top fill atomizer and as I said on the top cap you can see some details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see two fill holes, fill holes are big and you can fill the atomizer without any problems.

zgBJawB.jpg

No8kB25.jpg

Atomizer comes with regular glass tank pre installed and in the package you will receive bubble tank. Capacity of the atomizer with regular glass tank is 2ml and capacity with bubble tank is 4.5ml which is really good capacity. Bubble tank is made of plastic and it is frosted which many will not like but also it will not break that easy if you drop the tank which is good. Tank stays very good on the top o ring and you can change the coil or cotton when you have e liquid left in the tank without any problems.

BQp9UaT.jpg

o0uuUpK.jpg

On the build deck you can see 4 screws for coil leads. Screws are really good and you can choose here which screws you will use which is nice. On this atomizer we have honeycomb airflow which is really nice in my opinion. Under the coil you can see 12 airflow holes and from each side of the coil you can see 7 airflow holes, so basically air will hit the coil from bottom and from sides which is really good. Building and wicking here is really siple and I belive that you will have no problems.

GhC3hx7.jpg

EKGQdIf.jpg

lhiKOh6.jpg

On the airlfow control ring you can see details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow and you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow here. The airflow control ring stays because of one o ring which is really nice beacuse you can take it off if you want. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and what you adjsut on one side it will be the same on the other one.

GpiFwPm.jpg

My thoughts about this atomizer:

So, tauren one is a single coil atomizer. I really like the design of the atomizer and it is really nice that you can buy this atomizer in 6 different colors. Paint quality looks good so far, there is no any scratches on the atomizer. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and there is nothing to complain about. In the package you will not receive coils which is a con. Drip tip is very comfortable for using and I use this drip tip here and if you want to use any other 810 drip tip you can use it here. Top fill is really simple here and you can fill the atomizer without any problems. In the package you will receive bubble tank which is good because capacity with bubble tank is 4.5ml. This is a frosted plastic bubble tank and some people will not like that and some people will like that because you will not break the tank easily which is really good. On this atomizer you can unscrew only the base and change the coil or cotton while you still have liquid in the tank. Building and wicking here is very easy but you need to clip coil leads first. Here we have honeycomb airflow which is really good, I really like the airflow on this atomizer. I tried 2.5mm coil and 3mm coil on this atomizer and I can say that 3mm coil is better here. Flavor on this atomizer is very good and I can say that because of flavor, capacity and airflow this is definitely my main atomizer for dtl vaping now. Vapor production is also very good and vapor is really dense.
So, I would recommend you this atomizer because this one is really good atomizer and I use this one every day now.

Cons:

- No coils in the package
- Someone would like glass tank instead of plastic (pro for someone)

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Color options
- Paint quality is good
- I like design of this atomizer
- Bubble tank in the package 4.5ml
- Bubble tank is plastic (con for someone)
- Easy to build
- Easy to fill
- No leaking
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Very good airflow
- Flavor is very good
- Vapor is dense
- Box that you can use as atomizer stand
- Comfortable drip tip
- You can change coil or cotton while you have liquid in the tank

Thank you sourcemore

You can buy it here: Tauren one