Become a Patron!

THC Tauren RDTA

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I like the looks of it as well. After watching some reviews on the pyro V2 I'm not as impressed as I was initially. One reviewer said the top cap of the pyro gets hot fast due to the extra metal used to direct the airflow from the top of the chamber to the bottom of the coils. I like the more direct route of the Tauren airflow design much more.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is same design as the Tauren RDA. Either one RTDA or RTA would match up well with their mech mod. One of the differences is RTDA post screws come in from a side where it doesn't twist flat wire. Maybe they will come out with a V2 of the RDA with better post screw location

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I like the looks of it as well. After watching some reviews on the pyro V2 I'm not as impressed as I was initially. One reviewer said the top cap of the pyro gets hot fast due to the extra metal used to direct the airflow from the top of the chamber to the bottom of the coils. I like the more direct route of the Tauren airflow design much more.
I think I'd get this over PV2.
And I think I'd get BTFC RDA before this one. Can't squonk paint the coil with any, but BTFC has that massive juice well. But also means juice has to travel farther to get to coil. Looks like a good one tho.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its squonkable so that 2ml could turn into 9-10ml
Exactly. I like that more companies are doing this with rdtas. For people that squonk they get an extra 2ml capacity and for people like me that drip on regulated mods it means refilling instead of dripping which is nice.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I'd get this over PV2.
And I think I'd get BTFC RDA before this one. Can't squonk paint the coil with any, but BFTC has that massive juice well. But also means juice has to travel farther to get to coil. Looks like a good one tho.
I hear you vape fan, it's all about preferences. I prefer the Tauren because the juice is sealed up so I don't have to worry about juice spilling onto the build deck and possibly down the airflow holes or out of the side airflow like with my goon. It limits how much juice I can actually drip into the rda. Take for example my goon 22; I have to not only watch how much I drip but also how the rda is positioned on the mod once screwed down because if one of the airflows ends up facing me I can get leaks from the side airflow when I tilt it to vape if I drip too much. An rdta eliminates that for me.

To each their own, there really is no wrong way. ;)

VU Sponsors