VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

This is why the DNA40 is too little ... to late!

You wont find it cheaper ANYWHERE else.

Now we found a very cheap source to actually get one. This wattage behemoth uses 3 x 18650 batteries and hits a maximum output of a whopping 180 watts! We thought $1.00 per watt was cheap, now we are looking at about 50 cents per watt.

THE HARD COPY:
  • Capacity Use 3 18650 batteries
    Input voltage 9.9v-12.6v
    Output voltage 1v-12.6v
    Size 119x69x30(mm)
    Color Red,blue,silver,orange,black
    Resistance 0.5-4ohms
    Wattage(PMW) 5-180w
    Material Aluminum
    Big currents protection Yes
    short circuit protection Yes
    Reverse battery protection Yes
    Low voltage protection Yes
    Low resistance protection Yes
    Temperature protection Yes

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$98.48

A8hqBwCNnqk

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like that it goes down to 5W - you could get a week's vaping off that thing!

I don't get it. Why is the dna40 too little, too late? With temperature control, this is a whole different level of safety and fine tuning for flavor chasers.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With a projected 'ship in 15 days' which after that will go to re-stocking, be waiting 2 months + to get it from FT, not enough savings for that wait.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do respect you vapor Joe but to be honest I will take the dna 40 with all its new temperature features and everything evolve chips are known for any day over these high wattage Chinese box mods. I'm not sure what you have against the new dna board but I for one can't wait to get one myself, not a 180 watt mod that can start a forest fire. ;)

+1 AdamSenior

No one buys a lambo and drives 120 mph on main street. I understand the appeal for high power, even for the sake of it. But I'd rather have a device I can give me the voltage it says it's giving, reads ohms correctly and frequently, and has low margins of error.

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just talked with Simeiyue (SNY) these are clones, not authentic according to them

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
After seeing this post I realize I can't stay silent any longer. The terrifying truth is that Vaporjoe is secretly a Chinese industrial robot. I know some of you may find this hard to believe, but look at the evidence:

Inspect the time on this Doge RDA post--9:42 AM EST. FACT: No Canadian Internet entrepeneur would possibly be awake that early.

I know many of you think you have seen and met "Joe" at various vaping related gatherings. FACT: That man is a character actor named Dominic Vulliamy from a small township in West Dorset, England. At great personal risk I have obtained a candid photo of the real Vaporjoe posting about the availability of new fuchsia, mauve, and lilac colored Tugboat drippers from a bunker 190 meters below Shenzhen International Exhibition Center:

You have been warned.

Last edited:

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After seeing this post I realize I can't stay silent any longer. The terrifying truth is that Vaporjoe is secretly a Chinese industrial robot. I know some of you may find this hard to believe, but look at the evidence:

Inspect the time on this Doge RDA post--9:42 AM EST. FACT: No Canadian Internet entrepeneur would possibly be awake that early.

I know many of you think you have seen and met "Joe" at various vaping related gatherings. FACT: That man is a character actor named Dominic Vulliamy from a small township in West Dorset, England. At great personal risk I have obtained a candid photo of the real Vaporjoe posting about the availability of new fuchsia, mauve, and lilac colored Tugboat drippers:

You have been warned.
Lol that was good

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That dosent say it is a clone in there . That says nothing importent . Oh well , no big deal to me. I dont care at all because there not in stock yet. Now once there in stock I will order one and then i will know . I just dont see your point in posting that there a clone , as if it would stop me from ordering one ;)

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That dosent say it is a clone in there . That says nothing importent . Oh well , no big deal to me. I dont care at all because there not in stock yet. Now once there in stock I will order one and then i will know . I just dont see your point in posting that there a clone , as if it would stop me from ordering one ;)

whatever, i dont have a dog in this hunt as I'm not about to sell a product that costs almost as much as FT retail (plus creates instantaneous fireball of cotton/juice at 180W)...Simeiye says they do not sell to FT, thats the most official position i can get from them...the conversation was WAY longer than what a screenshot could cover...believe what you want to believe, i had no "point" to make, just reporting what SMY had to say about it...good luck, vape happy

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahhh , ok I see . Your some sort of part time vendor . Well crying to the makers about others getting a good deal wont fix your bottom line .

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
whatever, i dont have a dog in this hunt as I'm not about to sell a product that costs almost as much as FT retail (plus creates instantaneous fireball of cotton/juice at 180W)...Simeiye says they do not sell to FT, thats the most official position i can get from them...the conversation was WAY longer than what a screenshot could cover...believe what you want to believe, i had no "point" to make, just reporting what SMY had to say about it...good luck, vape happy
Just so you know fast tech has a third party buy their stock, I have recieved many items from them that were 100% real but had the authenticity code cut out or removed. If fast tech says it is real than it is, simple as that.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I know many of you think you have seen and met "Joe" at various vaping related gatherings. FACT: That man is a character actor named Dominic Vulliamy from a small township in West Dorset, England. At great personal risk I have obtained a candid photo of the real Vaporjoe posting about the availability of new fuchsia, mauve, and lilac colored Tugboat drippers from a bunker 190 meters below Shenzhen International Exhibition Center:

You have been warned.

I haven't laughed this hard on VU for a LONG time - THANK YOU SIR.

Johnny5 for the win!

VU Sponsors