Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got this today

The Atlas by Tatroe Mods. Machined and assembled in the USA.
The Atlas is a Variable Wattage device using the upgraded SX350 chipset.
Installed is the Sony VTC5 18650 battery.
USB Charging port is also installed.
USB charging cable. ( included )
Machined in the USA using 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum.
Clicky switch :) <--- Yes you will like!

Measurements of device:
Thickness: 1.05 Inches
Height: 3.56 inches
Width: 1.82 inches

The Atlas has many capabilities over other digital devices.
* Regulates battery voltage up and down AKA ( step down feature )
* Reverse battery protection.
* Wattage setting from 5 to 50 watts.
* Voltage from 1.5 to 9.5 volts.
* OHM acceptance from 0.2 up to 3.0
* By-pass function - allows you to run power directly form the battery and not using variable wattage setup.
* Gravity sensor - Adjust and set functions by tilting the device.
* Memory banks - store up to 5 preset wattage settings.
* System shutdown - Completely shut off all power to the device, this conserves battery life versus going into standby mode.
* Upgrade-able - If any updates to the software is available we will provide a link and instructions to the installation of the upgrade.
* 3 click system lock function - lock the firing button with 3 clicks. 3 clicks again will unlock the firing button and place the device into ready mode.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks real sweet! :)

Does it allow you to replace the battery yourself, or will you have to send it back to get it done when the time comes?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Looks real sweet! :)

Does it allow you to replace the battery yourself, or will you have to send it back to get it done when the time comes?

If you have a hex key you can replace it.. simple sony battery. Its a great mod.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cigtechs now sends a hex key with the mod. :)

Congratulations on the new mod! I hear that they will have an update to 80 watts early in September... How high have you been able to vape that Kayfun? Just playin...:p I've got mod envy... lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How $$$$$$$$$$$?

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that gravity sensor thing. Seems gimmicky. Of course I am not into gimmicky things like that.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have seen much less sell for much more!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looks cool , didn't someone just do a review on that ? good luck with it btw.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
looks cool , didn't someone just do a review on that ? good luck with it btw.
Yes Pbusadro just did a review on it.
Its works great. The step dow is awesome. No more DNA flashing display when vaping .9 ohm at 14 watts.

Too bad their customer service is a joke. And they use cheap parts and everything breaks down in a month. Never buy a Tatroe product!

Yep. All of their items are over priced. But I was ok with it since to me it's a local small business. But now I am trying to warn everyone that has eyes and ears. Buyer Beware! For all of their products. I know too many people with the same issue. No customer service on a product that uses the wrong parts. A vandal switch that can not handle the amount of power the devices need. Under guage wire. Cheapest 510 adapter.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. All of their items are over priced. But I was ok with it since to me it's a local small business. But now I am trying to warn everyone that has eyes and ears. Buyer Beware! For all of their products. I know too many people with the same issue. No customer service on a product that uses the wrong parts. A vandal switch that can not handle the amount of power the devices need. Under guage wire. Cheapest 510 adapter.
Post links to the issues please

Nothing to like. Mine has been gone for 4 month . It's been getting repaired. And out of the box they are great items. It's a month in that there are issues.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapedCrusader I've had mine since July, I haven't ever had an issue. I use it 3 to 4 times a week. One of my go to mods.
I paid $189 for mine back in July. Still the same price http://www.tatroemodsdirect.com/Tatroe-Atlas-p/atlas.htm

I've been debating on getting a higher end mod.. like this one or the Mile High box mod - both around the 200$ range.. just not sure I 'need' it right now.. also holding off to see how the IPV4's turn out since I hear they will now include TC.. i always have a tough time making a damn decision on what to buy :/

VU Sponsors