Become a Patron!

"The Black DEATH of the 21st century".

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And yet if you say anything at all about someone being fat, they get all offended and accuse you of "body shaming", rather than dealing with the real issue: HEALTH. Their precious little egos are so worried about self-esteem, while they're eating themselves TO DEATH.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
And yet if you say anything at all about someone being fat, they get all offended and accuse you of "body shaming", rather than dealing with the real issue: HEALTH. Their precious little egos are so worried about self-esteem, while they're eating themselves TO DEATH.

Andria

Even better is when a doctor prescribes you pills that are massive weight gainers, doesn't mention that part, and a few months later starts bitching at you because you gained weight.:facepalm:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
should be always on diet !!!

No... One should simply be aware that "diet" means THE STUFF YOU EAT ALL THE TIME, and choose it wisely, instead of eating pure crap all the time. Yoyo dieting is just as bad for your body as diabetes! And can lead to it, matter of fact, because your metabolism is so confused by it.

Andria

VU Sponsors