Become a Patron!

the Blitzen RTA by Geekvape

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello VU fam! I want to talk about a new RTA hitting the market. The Blitzen RTA by Geekvape.

Blitzen-top photo.jpg

Lately Geekvape has been banging out some stellar products. It looks like the Blitzen is no exception. It has nice styling, and should have great flavor due to the short chimney.

Side air flow goes straight to the coils similar to an Aromamizer RDTA, which has been proven to be very effective.

blitzen air flow.jpg

The build deck is post less which should make building a breeze. It can also be built with a single or dual coil.

Postless-Blitzen-deck.jpg

They come in a wide array of colors for the matchy matchy crowd. It also has 2 or 5ml of juice capacity, thanks to an extra bubble shaped replacement glass section.

blitzen colors 2.jpg

blitzen bubble.jpg

It looks really nice, but without having a hands on, I can't really dive into it a whole lot.

It can be found on pre-order at Heaven gifts for $38. Seems to be the same price from most vendors.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Blitzen-RTA.html

Thank you all for checking out this introduction. Let me know what your thoughts are on this RTA!

Last edited:

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Introductions"?
What's an introduction??

Do you work for this company?

No I do not work for them. Just a first look to spread the word about an RTA. Heaven Gifts contacted me since I did a review of one of their products which I won in a give away. To be honest, I don't know how to go about doing a proper introduction as I have never done one before.

@Countrypami . Is there a better place for something like this? I don't want to mess with the mojo of a forum that has been so awesome to me and many others.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"Introductions"?
What's an introduction??

No, he does not.

No I do not work for them. Just a first look to spread the word about an RTA. Heaven Gifts contacted me since I did a review of one of their products which I won in a give away. To be honest, I don't know how to go about doing a proper introduction as I have never done one before.

@Countrypami . Is there a better place for something like this? I don't want to mess with the mojo of a forum that has been so awesome to me and many others.

Moved to reviews.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Introductions"?
What's an introduction??

Besides my intro.... what do ya think of it? I think it looks sick.... but so many rtas these days look just awesome. The only thing I am skeptical on is the lack of a juice flow control... maybe it doesn't need one due to the design..... but I am not sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not into reindeer that much, or bubble glass to get up to a capacity I need...also the wicking system looks like the Griffin Mini which had many problems with wicking and leaking, without that JFC...

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not into reindeer that much, or bubble glass to get up to a capacity I need...also the wicking system looks like the Griffin Mini which had many problems with wicking and leaking, without that JFC...
Yeah I don't usually like bubbles either... but I know they did it to keep the size down and flavor is generally better with a short chimney . I can't stand 2ml capacity either. I got rid of a stellar Merlin mini cuz I hated filling it every 2 seconds lol.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bubble is more ufo than bubble sadly an no jfc , even if not used much its handy to shut off for filling an travelling.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The bubble is more ufo than bubble sadly an no jfc , even if not used much its handy to shut off for filling an travelling.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I saw the lack of jfc....and made a sad face.... cuz it looks nice other than that.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors