Become a Patron!

The Block Mod Button issues

Hello everyone, hopefully I can get some guidance. I had an unregulated dual 18650 box mod called the Block by cosmic innovations
11199489_884099368300221_2060012897_n.jpg
Well I lent it out awhile back to one of my friends and received it back today and the button is melted. I cannot take it apart at all (the button appears to be some sort of plastic or possibly ?delrin? I'm not sure) so the mod is essentially useless as I can find 0 replacement parts for the device, and many sites are simply sold out of the mod, or don't reply back to my inquiry of replacement buttons. Does anyone have a possible solution I could use in order to use the device again?

I mean the button is done for but could I possibly modify a button like this to work in the device?
261-1-800x800.jpg
Any potential replacement buttons ive found have been metal and I feel as though a metal button would not be ideal as it could cause grounding issues and potential hazards. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone at all has the mod if you could kindly take pictures and measurements of the button disassembled I could potentially have a 3D printed button made, I think at least. By my best visual guess it appears to be 5/8 hole (roughly 16mm) on the device.

I'm just looking for some solution to save it, if I can't oh well but here's to asking the experts.

Thanks

VU Sponsors