The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I learned more advanced shit from this thread than all the others put together :cool:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This was my first month's ago..... And the same hitters are still batting in it,

and why.... Because we all own most of the Boreas ever produced......
LOL.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I miss the ridiculous debates between Raymo and Mikhail on minutia - serious geekdom went down :giggle:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long story but I'll make it short.....

Roxy designed the Boreas..... Partner stole her design, produced, and sold the Boreas and they stiffed Roxy......

. That's it..... She got fucked.....

that sucks. I think since she is a member here, Vapingunderground.com should promote roxy and her rta, so that way she can get some profits back. I see many crap Chinese vendors this forum could drop and replace with roxy. just my take on it. oh and Fuck a mother fucker who steals from someone else!

Sent from a phone

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
that sucks. I think since she is a member here, Vapingunderground.com should promote roxy and her rta, so that way she can get some profits back. I see many crap Chinese vendors this forum could drop and replace with roxy. just my take on it. oh and Fuck a mother fucker who steals from someone else!

Sent from a phone
Yeah, I'm getting some crap from people who don't believe I wasn't paid. Whatever. I did it for something to do and was grateful to have the opportunity. I have no money. I couldn't do it on my own. I've been sitting here for 7 years rotting. I have chronic pancreatitis and can't work anymore. So I am just happy to accomplish something!

My mother is mad at me that I wasn't paid. She screamed at me for an hour yesterday. And my ex husband showed up to terrrize me because he's insane.

I have gone through every emotion there is the past few days.

Roxy chose not to get paid for the Boreas because she was concerned it would interfere with her disability benefits -

The controversy on "stolen" came from the designers of the Supreme - they accused her of stealing elements of the design when she proved that the Boreas was on the drawing board well before the Supreme. The problem is that she didn't know how cut-throat this business is and had shared some design elements online before it went into production.

She stopped posting on VU after a clash with moderators where she felt she was treated unfairly when she and I got into a beef with a troll on the Merlin thread.

She declined pay for the Merlin also :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Boreas going for $17. Yeah they take forever to ship but at that price you can wait.

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-c...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He was something all right - I always got along with him okay

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is there a boreas 2?

Not that I know of, but I did hear they are going to release a limited run of 1000 sometime soon.

Can't remember where I heard this or if it is credible. Probably on this thread somewheres, lol

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't remember where I heard this or if it is credible. Probably on this thread somewheres, lol

Then it's probably not credible! LOL (JK)

I wish they would release a Boreas Shorty! Or a Shorty kit.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Then it's probably not credible! LOL (JK)

I wish they would release a Boreas Shorty! Or a Shorty kit.

A 22 diameter would be nice, at least 4mm tank- it's such a thirsty bitch :D

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A 22 diameter would be nice, at least 4mm tank- it's such a thirsty bitch :D

I was just thinking that the other day, I would love a 22mm version of the Boreas and I'm surprised one has been produced yet.
Maybe we should start mass emailing Augvape to make them have a go at making one :D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was just thinking that the other day, I would love a 22mm version of the Boreas and I'm surprised one has been produced yet.
Maybe we should start mass emailing Augvape to make them have a go at making one :D

I would get one (or more) in a hot second

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b97dc40facc4652c827083c9aea17563.jpg

BOOM

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how about you just hit up the makers of the supreme, since there so good at spealing ideas, I'm sure some asshole here is leaking ideas to them, it is an open forum so I supposed leaking would not apply here.

Sent from a phone

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BOOM...... BOOM.....It does look like a Boreas doesn't it !!!!!! I want a 30mm Boreas dammit........
C360_2016-11-21-16-11-33-997.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammmmmit, what tank is that? 30mm Aromamizer Supreme. .....please please please

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Modfather, comes out in limited batches thus they sell out fast when in stock. I've got three along with the Tall Kit, Shorty Kit, Postless Deck and Series Deck. Flavor is awesome and performance is even more awesome. Holds 9ml juice, Short Kit about 4-5ml and Tall Kit holds 20ml. Very well machined and is an amazing tank.
bigpig_zpslyinajig.jpg
modfather_zpsy3fr4csj.jpg

modfather_zps5lgslttc.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Modfather, comes out in limited batches thus they sell out fast when in stock. I've got three along with the Tall Kit, Shorty Kit, Postless Deck and Series Deck. Flavor is awesome and performance is even more awesome. Holds 9ml juice, Short Kit about 4-5ml and Tall Kit holds 20ml. Very well machined and is an amazing tank.
bigpig_zpslyinajig.jpg
modfather_zpsy3fr4csj.jpg

modfather_zps5lgslttc.jpg

You and Manny finally convinced me I need this tank in my life, just ordered. Now to find the postless and shorty kit, that's probably going to be tough....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and Manny finally convinced me I need this tank in my life, just ordered. Now to find the postless and shorty kit, that's probably going to be tough....
Took a while to get mine, still looking for a SS shorty

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm there has been a few used mod father RTAs on eBay, but.... guess how much?
$65-$125. the 125 came with the shorty and tall glasses.

I'd grab a SS mod father I'm convinced it a good scratch that GREAT rta.

Sent from a phone

It is Crystal clear, thick and sweet.... It's from Palm oil and yes it's rated #1 made in Colorado.... Fast shipping too..... Try it.... You won't use anything else......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

I'd stay away from any palm oil, since palm derived glycerine is linked to deforestation in the Far East and South America where rainforests are being destroyed to make way for palm tree plantations.

Then there are health concerns:
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/12/health/palm-oil-controversy-food/
http://www.efsa.europa.eu/sites/def...cations/files/161215chemicalsinfoodreport.pdf (PDF)

Eventhough the Verge states otherwise:
http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/13/14266356/nutella-cancer-efsa-study-ferrero-palm-oil

Best do not use any base with an USP rating that says 'Food grade' but use 'Pharma grade' instead, and try to get Pharma grade base made from rapeseed.

VU Sponsors