Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no reason to be scared...
I'm curious about the tank......
usually I'm an rda user, but occasionally for driving and such I prefer a good tank.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm the same. Let me tell you, this is the tank for you. It really gives that RDA experience but the convenience of a tank IMO.
Not just a experience with a Tank...but a Large Tank! And a large sized deck! If you saw my review you could see those humongous coils I had installed, could almost push a pencil through them...Its a monster!

Last edited:

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sounds good! Im pretty excited about this tank. Now the long wait for china to ship starts lol. I hate preorders but I had to have the Boreas. Let me know what happens and I greatly appreciate it beforehand.
Rewicked tonight, got the tails as short as I could bother with, fluffed them out so they would brush along the deck slightly. So far its working fine.

I'll try to post a pic next time I refill.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Likewise. I just couldn't stick around that other place. I'm keeping an eye on what Chowder is doing but that's about it.
I hear you...someone said Asbestos checked out of hotel happiness too.....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what is the flavor like? big deck? big chamber? I'm not into building the big trick builds. nothing more than fused Clapton = and I bought that. lol

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
what is the flavor like? big deck? big chamber? I'm not into building the big trick builds. nothing more than fused Clapton = and I bought that. lol
I'm using a simple 24g SS316 10wrap 3mm dual coil with TC at 500F and with 3 holes mostly open the flavor is pretty damn good IMO, using a juice I typically use in RDAs/RTAs some of the better taste I've gotten from it. I wouldn't call it a flavor chaser, but for the style of RTA I would call the flavor good.

I think fused claptons would be even better, just been too lazy to spin some up. Plan on putting some in the rowdy deck and cranking up the wattage, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm using a simple 24g SS316 10wrap 3mm dual coil with TC at 500F and with 3 holes mostly open the flavor is pretty damn good.

I think fused claptons would be even better, just been too lazy to spin some up. Plan on putting some in the rowdy deck and cranking up the wattage, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

When you do get time so far the best build besides Fraples were some 2 x 24N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3mm ID), they need around 100w but the vape is fantastic, the vapor is so dense that even a 2 second inhale has clouds that just drop to the floor and the flavor is close to just drinking the juice.....superb!
Seriously outperforms all the other RTA's I have and makes the TFV4 with Quad coils maxxed out seem like a kayfun ;)

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When you do get time so far the best build besides Fraples were some 2 x 24N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3mm ID), they need around 100w but the vape is fantastic, the vapor is so dense that even a 2 second inhale has clouds that just drop to the floor and the flavor is close to just drinking the juice.....superb!
Seriously outperforms all the other RTA's I have and makes the TFV4 with Quad coils maxxed out seem like a kayfun ;)
Cool man, yeah, that is pretty close to the exact build I was planning on, only with 36N80 because I have it on hand already. 2x24N80/36N80 is my default fused clapton because it's easy, and I have a bunch of that wire.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hmmm
I'm using a simple 24g SS316 10wrap 3mm dual coil with TC at 500F and with 3 holes mostly open the flavor is pretty damn good IMO, using a juice I typically use in RDAs/RTAs some of the better taste I've gotten from it. I wouldn't call it a flavor chaser, but for the style of RTA I would call the flavor good.

what would you compare it too?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Both from what I've been told, high airflow for lung hits, and an insert tighten the draw for m2l.

I hope its still that way! I haven't seen it in weeks, lol! There was getting Boreas done. Then there was a materials issue of some kind.

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so jumpy now!
im pretty new here, but i can tell you this place is full of love and knowledge (and the love of knowledge). in my time here i have seen one thread that is kinda iffy on the rules, and the mods were in there talking with people about how to handle the rule so it doesnt get in the way of a guy trying to get information. clearly the mods here are all beautiful angels and the posters too. reason and logic seem to prevail over powertripping and ego stroking. im not sure why they let me in but hey im here too ;)

/hug

take it easy, have a vape, meet your new family <3

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an old story, Roxy. I got booted from ECF years ago. People were using Ekowool to wick their Genesis, but it didn't wick very well. Then people started using cotton, which wicked well but it burned. So I figured out a way to thread cotton INTO Ekowool. Started selling it on Ebay under the name Twik, for a couple bucks, just to help fellow vapers. 3 feet of it was like $4 with free shipping. :rolleyes:

Stuff wasn't easy to make, either. A friend on ECF mentioned in a thread, that he saw it was me selling it on Ebay. So I offered to send him some free. That was all it took. Boom. Went to log in, and was Moved On. So yes, I WAS making money on it. Oooh, moved to Beverly Hills, and me, Jed, Granny and Ellie May.. well, you know the rest of the story..

Hundreds are sporting your avatar over there in support. :) I'm not here to bash ECF, I think it has greatly improved over the past few years. I was actually very surprised when I read what happened to you. Someone may have had a bad day.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's an old story, Roxy. I got booted from ECF years ago. People were using Ekowool to wick their Genesis, but it didn't wick very well. Then people started using cotton, which wicked well but it burned. So I figured out a way to thread cotton INTO Ekowool. Started selling it on Ebay under the name Twik, for a couple bucks, just to help fellow vapers. 3 feet of it was like $4 with free shipping. :rolleyes:

Stuff wasn't easy to make, either. A friend on ECF mentioned in a thread, that he saw it was me selling it on Ebay. So I offered to send him some free. That was all it took. Boom. Went to log in, and was Moved On. So yes, I WAS making money on it. Oooh, moved to Beverly Hills, and me, Jed, Granny and Ellie May.. well, you know the rest of the story..

Hundreds are sporting your avatar over there in support. :) I'm not here to bash ECF, I think it has greatly improved over the past few years. I was actually very surprised when I read what happened to you. Someone may have had a bad day.

I hope their bad day turns into a bad few years.

VU Sponsors