1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

The British are coming!

Discussion in 'Moderator Introductions' started by KingPin!, Sep 8, 2017.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hiya names Ash,

Used to be a 25 a day smoker gave up for a number of years cold turkey style, occasional cigar at Christmas and what not, sadly I lost my mum few years ago and picked up the stinkies again and this time I couldn't pack them up. It was a pretty miserable time in my life considering she left my family far to young. I did give it a good go trying to give up, I tried one of those two part simulated ecgis (the ones that light up at the end) and it just didn't work for me so back to smoking I went for about a year.

Vaping had come a long way really quickly in that time and more of my mates at work were switching to vaping so thought I'd give it another crack ...picked up myself a Smok H-priv starter kit and never looked back (that thing is still going!)

For a good long while I lurked on vaping underground without joining. I never really used any form of social media before (tin foil hat and all that). I remember learning how to make recipes here, because buying was really expensive and prohibitive for me at the time. I ended up joining to say thanks so much for changing my life, a number of members here were heroes to me and still are. Ever since I joined I wanted to give back to the community who helped me give up the stinkies forever, it's been a really positive chapter in my life.

I'm inquisitive by nature so wanted to learn and have a go with everything vaping had to offer. There's content galore on here and really helpful friendly people and advice in amongst the hussle and bustle. It became a passion and hobby for me learning, I still have a way to go for sure but that's half the fun. I just hope at least at some point I've been able to help at least some other memebers/ lurkers with things I've learnt along the way.

Before I rattle on forever I will continue to serve the community as I've tried to do until now and hopefully form new friendships along the way :)

Here's to vaping :vino:

CJ-3, mach1ne, Huckleberried and 9 others like this.
  2. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Ah shit, I thought we had another fight on our hands.

Jimi, Letitia9 and KingPin! like this.
  3. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    sorry to dissapoint mate lol

bobnat, Jimi and Letitia9 like this.
  4. Khassy

Khassy Platinum Contributor

Blog Posts:
    A vaper named Ash. Irony, table for one!

Countrypami, Jimi, Letitia9 and 2 others like this.
  5. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    dont need the table just need the "tray" .....lol

6. Letitia9

Letitia9 Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Love the story!

KingPin! and Jimi like this.
  7. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the team

[​IMG]

KingPin! likes this.
  8. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  9. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    well said Ash. glad to see such a fire was lit under you to finally give up the stinkes. Welcome aboard.

Letitia9 and KingPin! like this.
  10. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Glad to have you here with us!

Letitia9 and KingPin! like this.
  11. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the team Ashley. :wave: Glad to have you with us.

KingPin! likes this.
  12. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :bingo:

KingPin! likes this.
  13. jazzman

jazzman VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    A little late but Welcome.

KingPin! likes this.