Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's how I feel.
If I can't make it through a 120ml bottle then I'm not making it. I do the water method to test flavors. If that makes sense.

I wasted 10ml of juice to try it out and ended up dumping it.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wasted 10ml of juice to try it out and ended up dumping it.
That's why you test flavors with water using the wine tasting method... You like ? Then make it with PG/VG/nicotine .

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
A mixing tip I read on vu is to create a 30ml bottle missing the ingredient you want to test. Break the 30ml bottle into 6 5ml bottles and do your change a little different to each of the 5ml bottles. Pick your favorite, and do another test bottle to see what other tweak can be done to improve the mix.

I'm more interested in a cinnamon toast crunch vape. I have an order coming in tomorrow with some of my ideas. Some have already been mentioned. One thing which has not been mentioned is waffle. I ordered the fw and cap versions to test out. My hope is one often will have a real done waffle taste. I'm hoping it will improve the toast taste in the mix. I also order French toast to see if it could be useful.

I just wished I had more time to mix and test. Let's keep the killer ideas going in this killer thread!
Might be a little late, but this is genius!

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Here is my twist on Cinnamon Toast Crunch. IMO it has all of the flavors right down to the grain/oat after taste that's left in your mouth when actually eating the real thing.

5% TFA Cinnamon Danish
3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
4% TFA Brown Sugar
1% Fa Vienna Cream
1% Fa Fresh Cream
.25% Fa Hazelnut
.25 TFA Cinnamon

Let me know what ya think. I've gotten good reviews from friends, but we all know friends tend to be nice to the guy that is mixing for them! LoL
Do you have a recommended steep time for this? I mixed it up and tried as a shake n vape and that brown sugar murdered this bottle, maybe drop to .5-1%?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you have a recommended steep time for this? I mixed it up and tried as a shake n vape and that brown sugar murdered this bottle, maybe drop to .5-1%?

I've only ever pushed the Brown Sugar up to 3% in another mix and it was decent, but I let my mixes steep for a few days usually.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's why you test flavors with water using the wine tasting method... You like ? Then make it with PG/VG/nicotine .

Yeah, but seriously, there's no grape in the frosted flakes recipe. That was earlier or someplace else ... I lose track, too. :D

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apple jax recipe I've been toying with, tweak to your liking. If you like more apple bump it up a half percent or add Fuji apple to .5 or 1% personally I belive it makes it to artificially apple tasting. If you like more cinnamon add another .5 to 1% cin danish. This flavor is very forgiving unlike most cinnamon, but if you go to high over 8% or so after a little steep it starts to get a funny after taste.
This recipe needs at least a few days steep best around a week and a half.
07923dd094d5c9c29b0b2932f4f67886.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I were going to try it I would start with something like

3 or 4% TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker (the right crunch for capt crunch IMO)
Milkstone of your choice (The Milk - some combo of Fresh Cream, Tres Leches, FLV M&H, Yellow Cake, FW Hazelnut etc)
1 or 2% FA Meringue
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FLV Peanut Butter

The Meringue and Vienna Cream smooth out the nuttyness of the FLV PB but will also add to the milk aspect. Maybe just adding 1% of Fresh Cream instead of a Milkstone would get you there.
how about with caps pb?

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
how about with caps pb?
I'm sorry. I've been MIA and didn't see your alert.

You could try it with CAP PB. I am currently completely uninterested with PB flavors because they all suck. TFA can be good but the next bottle will be totally different. FLV should be renamed "Peanut". I shouldn't have suggested it 1%. More like 0.2% with a little CAP PB in hopes of PB flavor instead of just Peanut.

Oh wow! This thread is awesome. I'm gonna try out a lot of this stuff!

Question - Do any of these taste similar to Bird Brains by Cuttwood? That's my favourite cereal vape by far, but I have no idea how to make a similar juice :(
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work :)
I have a clone for birdbrains that is good I actually came up with it before they released it.
Silly rabbit (TFA ) 5 %
Hazelnut ( fw ) 2 %
Yellow Cake ( fw ) 2 %
Meringue ( FA ) 1.5 %
Acetyl Pyrazine ( TFA ) 2 %
Fresh cream (FA ) 1.5 %
Strawberry ( tfa ) 1 %
This is a recipe that I actually sell and it's a great cereal vape I hope everyone enjoys. I have a couple different versions of this so if you're not getting the cereal taste enough for your liking increase the Acetyl Pyrazine

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a clone for birdbrains that is good I actually came up with it before they released it.
Silly rabbit (TFA ) 5 %
Hazelnut ( fw ) 2 %
Yellow Cake ( fw ) 2 %
Meringue ( FA ) 1.5 %
Fresh cream (FA ) 1.5 %
Strawberry ( tfa ) 1 %
This is a recipe that I actually sell and it's a great cereal vape I hope everyone enjoys. I have a couple different versions of this so if you're not getting the cereal taste enough for your liking increase the Acetyl Pyrazine
Whoa. I've been using Silly Rabbit at 0.2%.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silly rabbit (TFA ) 5 %
Hazelnut ( fw ) 2 %
Yellow Cake ( fw ) 2 %
Meringue ( FA ) 1.5 %
Fresh cream (FA ) 1.5 %
Strawberry ( tfa ) 1 %
I found acetyl pyrazine to be a good additive to bring out the milk in my nesquik recipe....gonna have to try this thanks!

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry. I've been MIA and didn't see your alert.

You could try it with CAP PB. I am currently completely uninterested with PB flavors because they all suck. TFA can be good but the next bottle will be totally different. FLV should be renamed "Peanut". I shouldn't have suggested it 1%. More like 0.2% with a little CAP PB in hopes of PB flavor instead of just Peanut.
would you say HICs peanut butter would fit well? Not sure what type pb that is or what it taste like but I am looking for a decent pb that wont get all burnt at higher temps or should I just try using less in general....My only real ADV was a combo of two juices I am determined to clone, Charlie Noble PB Cereal and a strawberry milk flavor called bunny blood by drip lab, mixed about 3/4 straw milk and 1/4 pb cereal.....man I might have to go get a couple bottles just to remember them. Anyways almost done with Bunny blood clone and time to start workin on PB cereal but I ordered caps PB its no bueno at 2-3% gonna try less like .5-1% as you suggested till I get my next order. Not sure what to get though was thinking the FA stuff to make HIC's and DX PB byTPA along with TPAs Captian Cereal? Suggestions appreciated if anyone has any on the matter of PB cereal and/or similar PB flavors

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
would you say HICs peanut butter would fit well? Not sure what type pb that is or what it taste like but I am looking for a decent pb that wont get all burnt at higher temps or should I just try using less in general....My only real ADV was a combo of two juices I am determined to clone, Charlie Noble PB Cereal and a strawberry milk flavor called bunny blood by drip lab, mixed about 3/4 straw milk and 1/4 pb cereal.....man I might have to go get a couple bottles just to remember them. Anyways almost done with Bunny blood clone and time to start workin on PB cereal but I ordered caps PB its no bueno at 2-3% gonna try less like .5-1% as you suggested till I get my next order. Not sure what to get though was thinking the FA stuff to make HIC's and DX PB byTPA along with TPAs Captian Cereal? Suggestions appreciated if anyone has any on the matter of PB cereal and/or similar PB flavors
Peanut Butter is hard. I think I made HIC's PB and it wasn't what I was looking for. I like creamy, sweetened PB which is more like PB Crunch. I might not have gotten the full effect since I vape at 40-100W.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered Flavorah Pb and dx pb by Tpa will update.... Thats exactly the pb flavor im trying to replicate as well and I vape around 480 degrees normally so I feel ya....

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Peanut Butter is hard. I think I made HIC's PB and it wasn't what I was looking for. I like creamy, sweetened PB which is more like PB Crunch. I might not have gotten the full effect since I vape at 40-100W.
Caps supper sweet or tfa vanilla bean ice cream,gelato and cupcake will do the job. I use that combo all the time rather than sweeteners.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caps supper sweet or tfa vanilla bean ice cream,gelato and cupcake will do the job. I use that combo all the time rather than sweeteners.
Sounds like a good combo do you have a general percentage ratio? Is this for use with peanut butter?

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like a good combo do you have a general percentage ratio? Is this for use with peanut butter?
Ok i do but how sweet is sweet? I that makes sense. I need a reference point to get a better idea of your tastebuds

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i do but how sweet is sweet? I that makes sense. I need a reference point to get a better idea of your tastebuds
I usually try to do around 8-12% flavor max.....but I guess im asking for the ratio between those three(EX:1/2 super sweet,1/4 cupcake, 1/4 VBIC) and then I can kind of raise or lower to my liking. I am trying to make Captain Crunch Peanut Butter puffs flavor so pretty sweet though.....

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok well super sweep is as it sounds so it is sweet. So 3 parts sweet to 1 part bitter... so to simplify 3/1 ratio is where I would start... so 1% each so to speak

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered Flavorah Pb and dx pb by Tpa will update.... Thats exactly the pb flavor im trying to replicate as well and I vape around 480 degrees normally so I feel ya....

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Let us know what you come up with. I'm interested to hear about the TFA PB DX. If it is more consistent than the non-DX version, I need to give it a try.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added to HIC's PB?
I dont think @juicy76 said whether he was talking about adding that combo with pb or just in place of sweetner in general. I also am kinda lost at the bitter part of the ratio is that the PB part?......Also can juicy or someone tell me about the water test with flavorings a bit more? mix regular %s of a small batch with water instead of others, I got that....But I guess wine test meaning dont really drink it just taste it and swish it? Only thing is sometimes finger test is good and in the tank is no good so how do you know if it will vape well, can you put a drop on the coil not really soak it or what.....

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes many bitter flavors like pb, captain crunch ,rice crunches exc. Dont drink your mix. Swish smell , spit. No way to tell that i know of as to how well it will vape till after you mix it. I will never vape any water ever.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont think @juicy76 said whether he was talking about adding that combo with pb or just in place of sweetner in general. I also am kinda lost at the bitter part of the ratio is that the PB part?......Also can juicy or someone tell me about the water test with flavorings a bit more? mix regular %s of a small batch with water instead of others, I got that....But I guess wine test meaning dont really drink it just taste it and swish it? Only thing is sometimes finger test is good and in the tank is no good so how do you know if it will vape well, can you put a drop on the coil not really soak it or what.....
I have been using a small glass (6-8 oz) to test flavors without mixing/vaping them. I get the tap water hot, drop a couple drops of flavor into the bottom of the empty glass then hit that with a quick blast of hot water. I stick my nose in there and I can smell a lot of the notes it has to offer. It's definitely better than just smelling the bottle. I have had a lot more success with this method that any method that involves a dilution in my mouth.

The other main school of fruity cereal mixing is epitomized by recipes such as the Tonguefuck Revision by /u/tet5uo on reddit, which is an excellent starting point for a cereal juice. I see a lot of misinformed people posting it as a Looper clone on ELR, but it's just a original recipe that happens to make for a delicious fruity cereal w/ a splash of milk. Mix it up, play with it, have fun -- it's delicious, especially after aging a week when the fruit circles settles down! I think Fruit Circles (TFA) gets a lot of hate from people who don't use it properly, because used judiciously it's quite effective.

Tonguefuck
  • 7% Fruit Circles (TFA)
  • 2.5% Berry Crunch (TFA)
  • 2% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
  • 1.5% Sweet Cream (TFA)
  • 2% Marshmallow (TFA)
  • 3% Cream Fresh (FA)
I realize this thread may be somewhat old, but I'm relatively new to DIY and I love fruit loop cereal vapes. So anyways, I just put together my first batch of the Tonguefuck Revision as mentioned above. Did mine at a 70 vg/30 pg, 2 mg nic mix. Anyways, I just want to check and see if the week steep is what I should follow, or if it's good within a few days for some people, or if it needs more than a week, etc? Just want to get people's general experiences with it and how long it took for it to "truly shine" to you (its probably in the thread, but I'm too lazy to go through every page lol) Thanks peeps! Vape on.

I've used this recipe on more than one occasion and, of course this is subjective but, whenever I mix a batch of anything, I always take some out to vape right away and put the rest away to steep for at least a week. This particular recipe is pretty good out the gate but gets even better over time. I know I blabbed on a bit but I hope I answered your question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let us know what you come up with. I'm interested to hear about the TFA PB DX. If it is more consistent than the non-DX version, I need to give it a try.
The DX PB taste great although I never had the original, but I feel it lacks a tad of the creamy peanut buttery flavor that PB captn crunch has. I have been experimenting with other PBs but they are all so over powering my next step is to try .25 or less % of them just to fill out the flavor in DXPB to where its a sweet candy-like PB but its got the creamy PB feel to back it up. I have to try caps PB V2 as well so ill prob get that soon but DXPB is just what you need to make PB Capn Crunch and would prob go great with regular crunch too due to the sweetness. It may bring out the crunch part of crunch berry flavoring more. It is really good in large percents(I use around 5%) but 1-2 would def be a background note at that point IMO. Now that I think about it ill be adding it to some other recipes to see what PB brings out in it......

bigshog90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I realize this thread may be somewhat old, but I'm relatively new to DIY and I love fruit loop cereal vapes. So anyways, I just put together my first batch of the Tonguefuck Revision as mentioned above. Did mine at a 70 vg/30 pg, 2 mg nic mix. Anyways, I just want to check and see if the week steep is what I should follow, or if it's good within a few days for some people, or if it needs more than a week, etc? Just want to get people's general experiences with it and how long it took for it to "truly shine" to you (its probably in the thread, but I'm too lazy to go through every page lol) Thanks peeps! Vape on.
Hey bud yes anything you use fruit circles or fruit rings in usually takes a week or even more to steep. If u want drip some the day after so you can see where its at. Then after 3 or 4 do the same just to see where it is and so you can start to learn what changes the juice makes in just a couple days.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey bud yes anything you use fruit circles or fruit rings in usually takes a week or even more to steep. If u want drip some the day after so you can see where its at. Then after 3 or 4 do the same just to see where it is and so you can start to learn what changes the juice makes in just a couple days.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
I actually like it sooner rather than later. I'm probably in the minority though. There are quit a few valued I like like that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the new Cap Cereal 27 today. About to start mixing with it now.

Hope the good smell is an indication that it nails the grainy cereal taste better then what I have been trying.

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been searching for the best cereal recipe for this past few weeks. Also have been trying different recipe I could find and wonder if anyone have their favorite cereal recipe they would like to share? I would love to try it and will definitely give feedback. Any recipe is fine for me, but actually looking for those crunchy and milky vapes. Thankyou!:)

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Happened across your thread by accident ... I have a recipe for y'all that is delish right off the mix and is SPOT ON Fruit Loops and milk. Been mixing for almost a year, my base is 50/50 50mg nic. All flavours are TFA/TPA. 75/25 VG/PG 4% nic.

Loopy Girl
7% fruit circles
2.5% berry crunch
2% bavarian cream
1.5% sweet cream
2% vanilla swirl

Hope this helps some DIY'ers and Cereal Searchers :p

-I made this as shown, but added 1% AP. Damn is this good. I do not find the lemon note in the fruit circles to be overwhelming. This is just awesome. I let a friend take a pull of this and I said to guess the cereal. He immediately said Froot Loops! Thanks Vapergirl77! :wave:

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the new Cap Cereal 27 today. About to start mixing with it now.

Hope the good smell is an indication that it nails the grainy cereal taste better then what I have been trying.
How is it? I got it in and haven't mixed with it yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How is it? I got it in and haven't mixed with it yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's a good plain cereal vape it works great when trying to dull some of the stronger cereal flavors and still keep the cereal flavor

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VU Sponsors