Become a Patron!

The Cereal Mixing Megathread!

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a good plain cereal vape it works great when trying to dull some of the stronger cereal flavors and still keep the cereal flavor

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Did you try it as a single flavor? I heard it taste like nothing. I think it would be a good flavor to add some crunch in mixes

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you try it as a single flavor? I heard it taste like nothing. I think it would be a good flavor to add some crunch in mixes

I've used it with sweet cream to me it tastes like almost like cornflakes it reminds me slightly of FW rice cereal where it tastes like cereal but unsweetened so I add something sweet

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
I love cereal juices so I'm subscribed in case there's any recipes added, is aging required or does it just help the flavors come out?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
5d6a59371dae74263c88c3149d1d7448.jpg

This is spot on I reckon :D

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
What calculator is that?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A friend gave me some of his kilo cereal milk. It was ok, not really any cereal to it and I get that but it was pretty much non existent. Not as much fruit to it as I thought it would have but not a ton of lemon so that was a positive because I'm not into lemon heavy cereals.

The milk was like a bowl of 2% milk, kind of thin, not very creamy like I'd want from a vape.

I thought I'd repay the favor and mixed up what I thought would get close to it.
Nailed it but better IMO. A sweet bowl of thick vitamin D milk for the base, a little bit of left over cereal flavor in the milk. More fruit to it but too much juicy orange and not enough blueberry. I was using what I had, bilberry and too much of that and it gets too tart for what I was trying for. Less orange and more blueberry next mix.

Got a different blueberry on the way and will post the recipe after I've mixed it and get the fruits right.

This could be a bowl of cereal in milk if you want, just add a hair more AP.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me too, for like the last year & a half or so.
I try to always have 2-3 steeped & ready & am constantly trying new ones, too.
Have you had Silly Rabbit? I have high hopes for that one. Coincidentally a shop near here had a top seller (house juice)with the same moniker. They sold it for $23 per 30MLs. I got it alot back when. It would be really nice to replicate what I used to get there.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the Trix subject, how is Flavorah Tricks Cereal? Is there a way to dress it up for optimal vaping experience? I'm getting mixed reviews. Again, high hopes..

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you had Silly Rabbit? I have high hopes for that one. Coincidentally a shop near here had a top seller (house juice)with the same moniker. They sold it for $23 per 30MLs. I got it alot back when. It would be really nice to replicate what I used to get there.
No I have never had Silly Rabbit. My cereal juices are mostly made with FLV Crunch Cereal, TFA Rice Crunchies, TFA Berry (Crunch), CAP Cereal 27, TFA Lucky Leprechaun, TFA Fruit Circles or FW Fruit Rings. I also make a couple of cereal recipes using no cereal flavors, basically using flavors like almond, hazelnut, meringue. sugar cookie etc, as well. I have been messing with both a lot of cereal-types & donut-type vapes lately. There are plentyof great recipes out there to use as starting points.

Last edited:

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy crap. I'm pretty sure my FA lime cold pressed is no good somehow. It can completely overpower anything it comes in contact with even at 0.5%.

Other than that this recipe looks super yummy. Thanks for providing some substitutions. I'm a couple flavors short but will add them to the list!
Oh, seen your comment about the lime. Dude, it is a 1 to 2 drops per 10ml kinda flav man. Very real, and powerful stuff. I would never come close to 0.5% with that concentrate (except in very limited scenarios)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree it can be very powerful, but sometimes it just depends on what you're using it with. I mix max VG & use it in one recipe at 1%, but then there are 14 other ingredients in that recipe, totaling 17% of flavor.
Pairing it in a simple fruit mix though & I'm in the .5% or less crowd, too.

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah man, like using it in a lemon confectionary recipe, or a key lime pie, obviously, using higher percentages is warranted. Even still, it begins to shine at 0.5%. But in a fruity vape? Man, 2 drops per 10ml is good, plenty of flavor, and or make another fruit taste good.

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My everyday uses Silly Rabbit. I got the recipe off of here, I think, about a year ago. Now I make it in 1L batches.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This morning I'm vaping steeped Pebbles by NotCharlieMason. Its really growing on me quick. I like it alot.
That one's on my short list to do.
I really dig his Sunshine (banana cream) recipe & I usually am not to keen on banana.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree it can be very powerful, but sometimes it just depends on what you're using it with. I mix max VG & use it in one recipe at 1%, but then there are 14 other ingredients in that recipe, totaling 17% of flavor.
Pairing it in a simple fruit mix though & I'm in the .5% or less crowd, too.
Is it common for Lime (Cold Pressed) to be cloudy? Mine came that way.

bigshog90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A friend gave me some of his kilo cereal milk. It was ok, not really any cereal to it and I get that but it was pretty much non existent. Not as much fruit to it as I thought it would have but not a ton of lemon so that was a positive because I'm not into lemon heavy cereals.

The milk was like a bowl of 2% milk, kind of thin, not very creamy like I'd want from a vape.

I thought I'd repay the favor and mixed up what I thought would get close to it.
Nailed it but better IMO. A sweet bowl of thick vitamin D milk for the base, a little bit of left over cereal flavor in the milk. More fruit to it but too much juicy orange and not enough blueberry. I was using what I had, bilberry and too much of that and it gets too tart for what I was trying for. Less orange and more blueberry next mix.

Got a different blueberry on the way and will post the recipe after I've mixed it and get the fruits right.

This could be a bowl of cereal in milk if you want, just add a hair more AP.

Is it a recipe your willing to share? Kilo is one of my fav cereals.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It is, let me mix it this week with a different blueberry that I got last week and I'll post it.
I don't think it will be as good as a FW blueberry or the new silverline blueberry extra I have on the way but it should be better than the bilberry I had in the first run. I'll update it again with the new blueberrys that are on the way if they are better.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys gotta try Capellas new Fruit Circles. I made a tester a couple of weeks ago and forgot about it. @wllmc made a thread that reminded me to try it. I dropped some in a RDA and its really good. Although...I have TFA and FW but havent mixed them yet.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order with caps fruit circles just showed up today. Smells fantastic!
Gonna mix up a bottle of that on it's own and one with milk added, guess around 3% so it doesn't overpower the milk. Then a bottle of my cereal milk concoction with FW blueberry substituted and do a comparison.

Beer first while the VG comes up to room temp :cheers:

MayBSyko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's the one I mentioned before that I had to go look up. The other mostly FA one, Louie's Loops, is already posted in this thread. I'd love to hear @HeadInClouds' take on this recipe -- I was hoping he'd chime in at some point, but this recipe should be right in his wheelhouse so hopefully he'll notice this tag and share some FA wisdom, or even mix this up himself and comment!

@Botboy141's Fruity Pebbles

2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Mandarin (FA)
1% Lime Cold Press (FA)
1.5% Black Cherry (FA)
1% Strawberry (FA)
0.5% Bilberry (FA)
0.5% Raspberry (FA)
1.5% Meringue (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
2d per 10ml Sweetener (TFA)
1d per 10ml Tart and Sour (TFA)

The tart and sour is tfa? could only find it LA. Sorry im new to this and dont know all the suppliers yet.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Steeped, needs more FW blueberry and need to cut juicy orange further.
Getting there, this will probably be the final mix later today.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Okay guys, prepare to be amazed, I bring you...........

TRIX CEREAL!

TFA AP .5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
TFA Fruit Circles with Milk 4%
FW Hazelnut .75%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Orange .75%
TFA Sweetener 1%

I've never in my history of DIY found a use for TFA Fruit Circles with Milk until now. Paired with FA Orange it is a spot on base for Trix Cereal. Add in some milk and AP and BOOM. Give it a shot and see for yourself, positive it won't disappoint. Happy Vaping!

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I come up with my own banana Cream recipe a while ago ,
using quite a few different flavours in various strengths
cap banana , (TFA) banana cream , (lorann) banana cream , bav cream , fm vienna cream , banana milkshake , dairy milk, cap yogurt , cap vanilla custard, vbic , meringue , and a couple of others it turned out a heck of a lot better than i could of imagined its a very nice
Sweet creamy vape with a very nice rich Banana Exhale.
Like a Rich milky creamy Banana Custard ,

Reason im talking about Banana cream, is i was also recently playing around with a few older Cereal mixes , lucky charms ,lucky leprechaun s , mixes adding in cereal 27, FW capt crunch ,
As well as the crunch berries , Capt crunch cereal mixes , an such

Decide to mix some of these other recipe s together

Come up with a cereal Crunch berry and a lucky leprechaun mix

Mixed both equal amounts 1/3 each into a container , so 2/3 cereal mixes then added a little extra cereal 27 cookie butter ect , then back on to my nana cream i added 1/3 of my banana Cream mix

Now have whats surprisingly turned out to be a Very nice creamy grainy cereal mix which is still a milky banana cream exhale / cereal mix ,

This Banana cream goes well with my Custard Donut too at 40 / 60 for a banana custard donut

Going to keep playing around , as i tend to mix up my concentrates in to batches so sit as a one shot mixes pre mixed measured out.

all ready to dilute down with Vg /Pg as an when im running low on juices,
I'm able to keep check on my flavour concentrate that way so can re order before i run out of anything

Also allows me to top up some juice mixes to give a little more flavour if they flatten out after many weeks/ months of steeping. Since all flavours are usually mixed up in a batch of concentrates there already blending like store bought Cordial has in a bottle before adding water,

Never tried a banana Cereal vape until this mix,

Makes a change to whats usually a fruit pebbles/ fruit Circle / lemon majority type cereal flavours

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, seen your comment about the lime. Dude, it is a 1 to 2 drops per 10ml kinda flav man. Very real, and powerful stuff. I would never come close to 0.5% with that concentrate (except in very limited scenarios)
I thought 2 drops in 10ML is roughly 1% ?

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought 2 drops in 10ML is roughly 1% ?
Assuming you use the standard dropper bottle such as the ones you would get from Bull City, it's roughly 60 drops/ml (I found it to be 58 drops personally). So 2 drops is getting up there in a 10ml bottle. Point is, mixing up small amounts FA's CPL in a fruity vape is very noticeable. So if I were to make 100ml, I would be considering .15 to .25% (depending on what I was mixing up, like something with watermelon lets say), I would use 8-10 drops. So you see how 1 drop per 10ml really thins out in a 100ml mix? That's all.

Now technically, 2 drops per 10ml in a 100ml bottle would be about .33ml and should add up to about .33%. So 1-2 drops/10ml in a 100ml mix would be roughly .15 to .35% You see?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going to make Jaksters Cereal Killa clone but I dont have FA Burgamot. In your opinion would it be good without it? I had to google what a Burgamot even was lol. I have no idea what it tastes like. I'm thinking at .5% it shouldnt lose much without it but I dont know. Would HS Green Orange be a good substitute?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I mixed some Cereal Killa clone jaksters. I think I'm not a fan of bergamot. It tastes like biting the outside of an orange. Is pretty gross almost like tasting vomit too.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was going to make Jaksters Cereal Killa clone but I dont have FA Burgamot. In your opinion would it be good without it? I had to google what a Burgamot even was lol. I have no idea what it tastes like. I'm thinking at .5% it shouldnt lose much without it but I dont know. Would HS Green Orange be a good substitute?
I was just looking at that one, too. I ordered FA bergamot.....hopefully I’ll like it! I love earl grey tea, so.....have you tried the original?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No I haven't. I just wanted to try the recipe because of its popularity and I like fruit loops vapes.
Me, too! Did you try v1 or v2? (S)he put up two versions.....I haven’t tried the original, either. But imma definitely mixing when I get the bergamot. Maybe lower the percentage?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me, too! Did you try v1 or v2? (S)he put up two versions.....I haven’t tried the original, either. But imma definitely mixing when I get the bergamot. Maybe lower the percentage?
I made the V1. It only calls for .5%. Next time I might try HS Green Orange or lower bergamot to .25. Every once in a while I'm tasting puke lol.

Okay guys, prepare to be amazed, I bring you...........

TRIX CEREAL!

TFA AP .5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
TFA Fruit Circles with Milk 4%
FW Hazelnut .75%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Orange .75%
TFA Sweetener 1%

I've never in my history of DIY found a use for TFA Fruit Circles with Milk until now. Paired with FA Orange it is a spot on base for Trix Cereal. Add in some milk and AP and BOOM. Give it a shot and see for yourself, positive it won't disappoint. Happy Vaping!
I just made this with all tpa flavors and I'm loving it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made the V1. It only calls for .5%. Next time I might try HS Green Orange or lower bergamot to .25. Every once in a while I'm tasting puke lol.
Ugh, how gross.....lol! I’m really hoping bergamot is an ok flavor. It seems to pop up in a bunch of fruit loops recipes.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's one for you @wildgypsy70. I don't know if you've heard of this brand. But the guy who makes it just released his Apple Jacks recipe.
Screenshot_2018-02-21-13-14-18-1.png

• TFA Apple Pie - 1.75%
  • FA Cookie - 2.5%
  • FA Cream Fresh - 1.5%
  • FA Fuji Apple - 1.25%
  • FA Marshmallow - 0.5%
  • FA Meringue - 1.5%
  • FA Vienna Cream - 1.0%
  • 5% Acetyl Pyrazine - 1.0%
Source per Reddit ejuice diy-
Screenshot_2018-02-21-13-10-37-1.png

Here I am with no TFA Apple Pie :(. I put it on my list for next time. I want to try this.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's one for you @wildgypsy70. I don't know if you've heard of this brand. But the guy who makes it just released his Apple Jacks recipe.
View attachment 104715

• TFA Apple Pie - 1.75%
  • FA Cookie - 2.5%
  • FA Cream Fresh - 1.5%
  • FA Fuji Apple - 1.25%
  • FA Marshmallow - 0.5%
  • FA Meringue - 1.5%
  • FA Vienna Cream - 1.0%
View attachment 104717

Here I am with no TFA Apple Pie :(. I put it on my list for next time. I want to try this.
Omg! I love this already! Thank you!!! Of course, no TFA Apple pie, but I do have caps and FA. I might just do a little shuffle there. More cereal! Yay!!!:blowkiss:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 104715

• TFA Apple Pie - 1.75%
  • FA Cookie - 2.5%
  • FA Cream Fresh - 1.5%
  • FA Fuji Apple - 1.25%
  • FA Marshmallow - 0.5%
  • FA Meringue - 1.5%
  • FA Vienna Cream - 1.0%
View attachment 104717

Can you please share the link (was unable to find in there). Thanks for sharing with us.

View attachment 104715

• TFA Apple Pie - 1.75%
  • FA Cookie - 2.5%
  • FA Cream Fresh - 1.5%
  • FA Fuji Apple - 1.25%
  • FA Marshmallow - 0.5%
  • FA Meringue - 1.5%
  • FA Vienna Cream - 1.0%
View attachment 104717

Ohhh my favorite cereal. I need to try this one if I can find the Apple Pie...

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Oh wow! This thread is awesome. I'm gonna try out a lot of this stuff!

Question - Do any of these taste similar to Bird Brains by Cuttwood? That's my favourite cereal vape by far, but I have no idea how to make a similar juice :(
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks and keep up the awesome work :)
Capellas Silverline Fruit Circles is the one!
7% Cap Fruit Circles
.5% TFA AP
.75% FA Merengue
.5% Fresh Cream
.5% FA Marshmallow

^Bird Brains^

Captain Crunch in Milk.... Does any one have a recipe for Captain Crunch in Milk? Where I live we had a small liquid shop that made it. The shop closed it's doors and now I can't get any. The flavor was like a bowl that was sitting for a little while and the crunch was almost gone. Sweet milk on the exhale. But you never lost the Captain Crunch flavor...

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Captain Crunch in Milk.... Does any one have a recipe for Captain Crunch in Milk? Where I live we had a small liquid shop that made it. The shop closed it's doors and now I can't get any. The flavor was like a bowl that was sitting for a little while and the crunch was almost gone. Sweet milk on the exhale. But you never lost the Captain Crunch flavor...

I don't have a recipe for you for that particular juice, but there is a recipe called Clapton Crunch, created by Enyawreklaw (Wayne Walker) from DIY or Die that might be worth looking at. I've never tried it, but I believe @Teresa P has and she liked it from what I recall. Wayne's exact recipe is below

Clapton Crunch
----------------------------------------------------
5% TFA Berry Crunch
2% TFA Bavarian Cream
1% TFA Hazelnut
2% TFA Sweet Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FA Cookie
0.75% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a recipe for you for that particular juice, but there is a recipe called Clapton Crunch, created by Enyawreklaw (Wayne Walker) from DIY or Die that might be worth looking at. I've never tried it, but I believe @Teresa P has and she liked it from what I recall. Wayne's exact recipe is below

Clapton Crunch
5% TFA Berry Crunch
2% TFA Bavarian Cream
1% TFA Hazelnut
2% TFA Sweet Cream
2% FA Meringue
1% FA Cookie
0.75% TFA Acetyl Pyrazine
Oh my, the first time I made this was as a 15ml sample. Five day steep and I was in heaven, vaped the entire 15ml in around 3 hours....lol!! It's one of my favorites to this day.

VU Sponsors