Become a Patron!

[The Clean Vape] Diketone Free Premium E Liquid - 10% Off on top of sale

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys we have been working on this company for close to a year now and the day has finally come where I feel I am at a good enough point to get started.

The whole thing that made me want to start this company was that there weren't any E Liquid manufacturers that were really creating juice without any diketones in it(Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Acetoin). Atleast none that I was aware of. That started it all about a year ago and here we are today where it has turned into more of a concern. I am not here to create any fearmongering and I just wanted to offer a product for people that would rather not have diketones in their liquids. Our claims for having no diketones comes from the flavor manufacturers claims.

All of our liquids will be tested for a full profile of 14 different chemicals within the next few weeks as our testing lab provider finishes setting up his facilities.

Currently we have 2 of our flavors tested in the meantime, which can be found here: http://thecleanvape.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Enthalpy-Testing.pdf

Use coupon code: vapingunderground for additional 10% off.

www.thecleanvape.com

Last edited:

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Code vapingunderground still valid for 10% off. We have released 2 new flavors which are the following:

One is DragonBerry Kiwi which is dragon fruit, strawberries, and kiwi. I mixed this up one day and I couldn't get enough of it so after letting it steep it to test longevity, it is officially released as of yesterday.

Next one is Chocolate PB&J. It's chocolate, peanut butter and strawberries
001_smile.gif
. It's quite tasty!! Some people have said it tastes like a peanut butter cup with jelly inside, others say it tastes like a chocolate PB&J smoothie.

Enjoy!

VU Sponsors