“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is a really good recipe if anyone wants a tasty strawberry vape. I believe I may have adapted this from another recipe but have no notes so if that is the case, all credit due to that person.

View attachment 116794

The creme brulee can go upwards of 5% if you want it to stick out more because the strawberry is ever present. Cream is spelled that way on purpose before anyone asks.
Niiiiiice......on the ever growing list. Thanks for sharing!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Decided to rebuild my RR2 RDTA/Mech and figured why not make a new juice to use...so after a bit of research of other folks recipes for this kind of juice and picking out which combos sounded up my alley I put together a Key Lime Pie recipe that is damn close to spot on that I’ve hit with making a juice for the first batch. I’ll probably dial the Key Lime Pie down a percentage or two and bump the crust flavor up or maybe some steeping time is needed to round out the flavors, but it’s still a mouth watering juice for me that I’m happy with:
2ec082d8446e5ba9f4380d93fcfb2bc2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooooo, gotta go check, but I think I have all the flavors......:D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did a lot of mixing this weekend, most of it for other people - HIC’s homevape peanut butter, Deek’s golden custard, strawberry milks, tigers blood, and coconut milk. For me, I mixed some brown butter ice cream to try from ATF, and more honeycomb custard. Last week I mixed 250 mls of GOC so I’m good for a while.
That brown butter ice cream is pretty good.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a really good recipe if anyone wants a tasty strawberry vape. I believe I may have adapted this from another recipe but have no notes so if that is the case, all credit due to that person.

View attachment 116794

The creme brulee can go upwards of 5% if you want it to stick out more because the strawberry is ever present. Cream is spelled that way on purpose before anyone asks.
My fault for not buying it the last time I needed it but any subs for the Tahitian Vanilla Creme?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My fault for not buying it the last time I needed it but any subs for the Tahitian Vanilla Creme?

You could probably get away with Vanilla Bourbon, French Vanilla cream @1%, Vanilla Bean Gelato at the same %, Vanilla Buttercream frosting at .75% and up the cream fresh to .75, or vanilla of any sort and some whipped cream. It just adds a little contrast to the berry and sweetens up the creme brulee a little.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could probably get away with Vanilla Bourbon, French Vanilla cream @1%, Vanilla Bean Gelato at the same %, Vanilla Buttercream frosting at .75% and up the cream fresh to .75, or vanilla of any sort and some whipped cream. It just adds a little contrast to the berry and sweetens up the creme brulee a little.
Thanks - I have a few of those to choose from

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess I'll find out. I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to try it. What %would you use. Most of the ones I saw were pretty high but with more super sweet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol! Probably 5%. But you’re coming off commercial juice.....loaded with sweetener. You might need it that powerful for a while.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to make a flavor reminiscent of a standard white wedding cake with white icing with strawberry to give it a little character and ended up with this:
2a369c3790e27471d880a0f0bcc6cf3c.png

I missed to hit the exact strawberry-to-cake ratio I was looking for by a little a bit, but it came out tasting almost identical to Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood. So, if you’re a fan of that flavor, it should be right up your alley (as a Shake and Vape, at least...not sure what might happen with some time to steep).

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tried to make a flavor reminiscent of a standard white wedding cake with white icing with strawberry to give it a little character and ended up with this:
2a369c3790e27471d880a0f0bcc6cf3c.png

I missed to hit the exact strawberry-to-cake ratio I was looking for by a little a bit, but it came out tasting almost identical to Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood. So, if you’re a fan of that flavor, it should be right up your alley (as a Shake and Vape, at least...not sure what might happen with some time to steep).

Oh yum.....I have a recipe similar to this, but it’s in ice cream. Like Ben and Jerry’s. Yours looks better!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yum.....I have a recipe similar to this, but it’s in ice cream. Like Ben and Jerry’s. Yours looks better!

I had the benefit of chatting with @Mykreign before I started my DIY stuff where he told me just to imagine what things would taste good together as a food or a drink.
Been putting that into practice with each flavor I’ve tried to mix up and it hasn’t let me down yet!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had the benefit of chatting with @Mykreign before I started my DIY stuff where he told me just to imagine what things would taste good together as a food or a drink.
Been putting that into practice with each flavor I’ve tried to mix up and it hasn’t let me down yet!

Nice! I do that, too! Helps that I’m constantly looking for recipes for the restaurant. And Pinterest is a huge inspiration for dessert flavors. Keep it up! This is on my mix list.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! I do that, too! Helps that I’m constantly looking for recipes for the restaurant. And Pinterest is a huge inspiration for dessert flavors. Keep it up! This is on my mix list.

Never thought of checking out Pinterest for getting ideas...I might have to break down and try that, seeing as how I pretty much hate Pinterest because people will come up to me at my job at the hardware store and tell/show me something they saw on Pinterest and I’m somehow supposed to figure out how to do it, when it’s fairly obvious they have no business in even attempting the things they’ve run across.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never thought of checking out Pinterest for getting ideas...I might have to break down and try that, seeing as how I pretty much hate Pinterest because people will come up to me at my job at the hardware store and tell/show me something they saw on Pinterest and I’m somehow supposed to figure out how to do it, when it’s fairly obvious they have no business in even attempting the things they’ve run across.

Lol! My partner says the same thing....he’s a contractor/carpenter.

Pinterest is great for dessert ideas. I go there mostly for the restaurant but often pin stuff to make at home or for juice ideas.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 I finally ordered the OOO flavors to make your Crack Pie! Yay!!!!!

:hearts::hearts::hearts: :vapemail:

In case anyone wants to know the best price is on Amazon. $7.99/30ml free shipping.
Thank you so much! I just picked up a bunch of flavors!!! Who knew amazon carried ooo flavorings! Picked a bunch that I had been eyeing! :blowkiss:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I’ve heard peeps extract coffee. But I don’t know how.
Probably (although I could be mistaken) the same way you make NETs. Only use ground coffee instead of tobacco. Mix it up with PG, let it sit for a while (I have no idea how long), then strain it through a wire mesh strainer to catch the big stuff. Then strain it though cheesecloth, with a final strain through a coffee filter. The coffee filter is purely coincidental. There may be an additional step to get rid of any residual coffee oil.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They make these little tea balls for steeping loose tea. They are stainless steel and work like a charm. When I used to drink a lot we would infuse bourbons and vodkas. This makes your life easy in the cleanup and straining department without affecting taste.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/crunchy-frosted-cookie-csl/
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/tropical-fruit-punch-csl/
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/candied-watermelon-csl/
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/green-apple-hard-candy-cap/
I'm waiting for bull city flavors to get these in stock.
Ecigexpress has them in stock but rather buy from BSF.
I still have unopened flavorings...I need help.:)
Lol! I know what you mean.....I just ordered 30more flavorings. And so many I haven’t even used yet.....support group, anyone?

“My name is Wildgypsy and I can’t stop buying flavors....”
(Group)”Hi, Wildgypsy.....”

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! I know what you mean.....I just ordered 30more flavorings. And so many I haven’t even used yet.....support group, anyone?

“My name is Wildgypsy and I can’t stop buying flavors....”
(Group)”Hi, Wildgypsy.....”
I think I'm on the way down the same hole as you. Just gotta get my groove. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Struuueberry Sugarcomb Custard has had time to steep - the added Sugar Cookie and Honeycomb seemed to have drowned out the Blueberry Candy totally.

I will add 2% more blueberry candy, more nicotine, and refill the bottle with VG (so that I'll have no idea of the exact percentages)

VU Sponsors