Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think I'm on the way down the same hole as you. Just gotta get my groove. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol! Groove away! You’ll catch up soon.....the dreaded “I’m missing one flavor”is coming. Cause we all know one cannot just order ONE flavor......ha.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Struuueberry Sugarcomb Custard has had time to steep - the added Sugar Cookie and Honeycomb seemed to have drowned out the Blueberry Candy totally.

I will add 2% more blueberry candy, more nicotine, and refill the bottle with VG (so that I'll have no idea of the exact percentages)

sounds like you will end up with another unicorn. Get the horn this time, people pay big bucks for them. You can make a lot of coils with that money.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Groove away! You’ll catch up soon.....the dreaded “I’m missing one flavor”is coming. Cause we all know one cannot just order ONE flavor......ha.
Right. I've already encountered that scenario. Looking for raspberry lemonade but have a different brand of flavor. So I changed shit all together and we shall see. Got my bottles today so will be mixing tonight. And checking out the diy or die thing you mentioned. My wife asked if I was a vape shop now. As much going as there is coming in nowadays. Lol

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried two new recipes today. Both are very decent. One is Atmos Chifles Clone (banana cream caramel) and the other is a raspberry ice cream. I will be vaping them both and possibly be making more. With the blueberry cheesecake I recently did that's three good ones in a row. #winning

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried two new recipes today. Both are very decent. One is Atmos Chifles Clone (banana cream caramel) and the other is a raspberry ice cream. I will be vaping them both and possibly be making more. With the blueberry cheesecake I recently did that's three good ones in a row. #winning
Raspberry ice cream sounds good.Oh I could do a raspberry vanilla milkshake.hmm

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Raspberry ice cream sounds good.Oh I could do a raspberry vanilla milkshake.hmm

As he begins to wander so far down the rabbit hole he can no longer see the daylight...........................

Betcha need some flavors.
RV-Candy-Van.jpg
Hop in. Got ya covered.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed some raspberry cream and sweet Raz lemonade. Both slight adaptations of other recipes. I'll see how that goes. Ones a shake and vape. The other is supposed to steep a week.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As he begins to wander so far down the rabbit hole he can no longer see the daylight...........................

Betcha need some flavors.
View attachment 117031
Hop in. Got ya covered.
Bahahahahahahahahaha
I'm gone now too, just the two of us here vaping, but the husband won't vape anything but ry4.
Can't even tempt him. So, all these flavors are mine?????

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Bahahahahahahahahaha
I'm gone now too, just the two of us here vaping, but the husband won't vape anything but ry4.
Can't even tempt him. So, all these flavors are mine?????

Same here. My wife is settled on one menthol recipe (that I created and is actually awesome). She couldn't care less about any of the others. Sometimes she will taste something and offer some bad or good review, but she is happy with what she has.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here. My wife is settled on one menthol recipe (that I created and is actually awesome). She couldn't care less about any of the others. Sometimes she will taste something and offer some bad or good review, but she is happy with what she has.
The strange thing is that he has a real sweet tooth, and he requires that cookie tin be full.
On the other hand, I don't eat sweet stuff much.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome Matty! I go on long streaks of blah. I want to get on the winning track lol.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A couple of obsevations from my NicRiver order that came today-

Their labels have improved bigtime. The flavor company logo is big on the front, above the name of the concentrate. Before it was some generic picture (Of a strawberry for instance). The logos like INW or TFA were small and almost towards the back. These improvements will make it alot easier to find what I'm looking for.

The bottles are different. They seem good enough but are still different from what Bullcity uses.
I got one 2oz (or 60ML) size. Its in a standard PET bottle (Better). I disliked their old "bullet" bottles with the mustard style caps.

Smelling the flavors I got, Inawera Guava and TFA Nectarine stood out the most. I only got a few flavors but I always smell them. I can tell I'm gunna like these two. They smell awesome.

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m officially hooked on pudding/cream/custard flavors now...this last order from BCF has made me question why I even bothered with fruit flavors except to use as enhancers to creamy flavors.
So, I sat down and tinkered around with the idea of making a base flavor that I can use and then use that base and add a flavoring here and there to come up with a good selection of creamy combos and ended up making this, which on its own as a shake and vape works well, but I can only imagine what a week or two of steeping could have it coming out like:
dad9f7075165bd26a6fcd4715e26f846.png

And I think it’ll work for my idea of adding things like strawberry, apple, peach, or any other kind of flavoring. I’ve definitely gone overboard with mixing lately and glad as hell I decided to start ordering 30ml bottles of concentrate rather than the 10, 13, and 15ml bottles of concentrate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
How do you do that?
I disolve ws23 crystals in pg
And I have the crystals that make sour that dissolve in pg.
What else can we disolve?
Could be fun
Apologies was busy car shopping and missed your post. The guy just put a whole nutmeg in 30ml of pg and is letting it sit for a year I think. I have it book marked on something. I can't remember how many months have passed but he was pretty sure it would take a year for the flavor to be strong enough to hold up.

Did buy a 2015 Kia Soul plus. My Sable is 20yo so there is a bit of a learning curve involved but the speakers are awesome and it handles very well.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I noticed that Wizard Labs hasn't been mentioned here in a while. For those new to DIY, they're also a great source for flavors and offer a number of different vendors.
I live 45 minutes from MFS and about 2 hours from Bcf. I like that shipping. If USPS has a nighttime truck to go from the Greensboro hub to my town after 2am I could have my order the next day. But I'll check out wizard labs for sure. Thanks

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apologies was busy car shopping and missed your post. The guy just put a whole nutmeg in 30ml of pg and is letting it sit for a year I think. I have it book marked on something. I can't remember how many months have passed but he was pretty sure it would take a year for the flavor to be strong enough to hold up.

Did buy a 2015 Kia Soul plus. My Sable is 20yo so there is a bit of a learning curve involved but the speakers are awesome and it handles very well.
Wow I haven't heard of a sable in a long time. Nice new car though. I like Kia's. The 2016 optima was my favorite. So classy looking

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've contacted ecigexpress a few times over the last two years to see if they'd ship flavors to the ME and they wouldn't. Then tonight I checked their site and they now will do it. They have flavors I just can't get from my Europe sources, so I'm pretty happy right now. :)
The FE oak milk and lemon are very good. JF flavors are just about all pretty good as well.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I once heard that nutmeg makes you high, and kids were doing nutmeg, I swear I heard that.
How exciting to get a new car, have fun in it, crank up the stereo volume and drive up mainstreet with your windows down lol.
I remember doing that in 1980 lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once heard that nutmeg makes you high, and kids were doing nutmeg, I swear I heard that.
How exciting to get a new car, have fun in it, crank up the stereo volume and drive up mainstreet with your windows down lol.
I remember doing that in 1980 lol
I did it earlier today in the rain. Still young at heart. And I can afford a new interior if the rain messes it up. Lol

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FE oak milk and lemon are very good. JF flavors are just about all pretty good as well.

I was reading at ELR about JF Biscuit. It's got some great reviews as being better than INW. Someone also mentioned about INW reformulating it, but it's just a rumor, for now. That got me looking and how I ended up at the site. I use JF Strawberry a lot but can no longer source if from the EU.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I pickup two or three JF every time I have to go to ECX for something BCF doesn't carry. So far so good. Forgot to mention FE sweet rice is great. Been playing with it more lately and it works well with other brands.
I've been loving Jungle Flavors. They are potent and most have been really good. ECX has some flavors that are marked down to 99 cents. I grab a few of those too. Patti is really helpful using their chat support.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some free time today so I better try some of this stuff I got laying around here. I got about twenty new flavors I want to try.

I finally got some torrone so I can make some proper Rhodonite.

I remember you guys saying a Mega Melon clone was good. Can anyone help me out with a link please?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some free time today so I better try some of this stuff I got laying around here. I got about twenty new flavors I want to try.

I finally got some torrone so I can make some proper Rhodonite.

I remember you guys saying a Mega Melon clone was good. Can anyone help me out with a link please?
The one I use
5512fd45add979ae5212fe218b01b091.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm wanting JF strawberry harvest next order, said to not fade as fast as others. The JF lemon is a very good candy lemon that will last at least 10-12 weeks. Didn't bother with JF juicy lemon as it fades but is a more natural lemon. Flavor is said to be good, might try it when I get low on lemon sicily FA.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have y'all heard if the new non coil killing sweetners? Can't remember the name but diy or die mentioned it in one of his vids I watched last night. Like sucrulose but without the coil killing

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got done mixin.
15ML-
  • Rhodonite
  • Mike's Melons
10ML-
  • INW-Yes we have Cheesecake
  • INW- Guava
  • INW- Two Apples
  • INW- Raspberry Shisha
  • FA- Chocolate Donut
  • FA-Gin
  • PUR- Sunset
  • CAP-Sweet Mango
  • CAP- Banana
  • TFA- Cantaloupe
  • TFA- Nectarine
  • TFA- Banana Cream
  • TFA- Vanilla Custard
  • CAP- Vanilla Custard
  • PUR- Vanilla Custard
All the testers I've never tried (Or haven't tried solo). The only vanilla custard tester I've ever tried is FW. It's got some weird nutmeg spice thing goin on to it. I don't like it. Ive had Cap V1 forever and never tried it by itself. TFA, and Purilum's VC are new to me.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have y'all heard if the new non coil killing sweetners? Can't remember the name but diy or die mentioned it in one of his vids I watched last night. Like sucrulose but without the coil killing

Is it The Broke Vapor? I don’t have it, but there are people that absolutely swear by it. My two favs are Caps and FLV Sweetness.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll have to rewatch the video and figure out what it was called. Brb

It’s probably The Broke Vapor out of Canada. It’s the newest fad sweetener. Some sort of mix that supposedly doesn’t gunk up coils. I don’t have it, but I don’t use that much sweetener....just on occasion. I think BCF has it now?

Edit....oops, they don’t. Prolly ECX or DIYVS has it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s probably The Broke Vapor out of Canada. It’s the newest fad sweetener. Some sort of mix that supposedly doesn’t gunk up coils. I don’t have it, but I don’t use that much sweetener....just on occasion. I think BCF has it now?
First time I'd heard of it but not using much sweetner myself

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First time I'd heard of it but not using much sweetner myself

Yeah, I’m perfectly happy with what I use.....I don’t need another sweetener, even if it doesn’t gunk coils. I use sweetener in drops per ml. Like two or three, when I use it.

VU Sponsors