Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am pretty good with the diet, and I am basically keto. Thanks to vaping, I can get the taste of cake without eating any lol
Agree! I never liked desert flavors before until this year.

Right now I'm trying to figure out Vape trains carrot cake. I mixed some and now find it repulsive. I'm thinking a long steep. On a brighter note I love the lemon meringue pie so far.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think his wife won’t like an rda, maybe a top airflow rta. she just wants no fuss, toss in her handbag & go. Or the LV Orion from what I hear is great for tossing into your purse. But its pricey & having to buy pods.
You're right. Best to start off with closest to a cig. I would get her an RDA she can use at home, like a yummy mix for taste, and get her started slowly. It is much cheaper, I was blown away by how good dripping is.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Right now I'm trying to figure out Vape trains carrot cake. I mixed some and now find it repulsive. I'm thinking a long steep. On a brighter note I love the lemon meringue pie so far.
I wasn't impressed with their carrot cake either. I got the ejuice. It needed work. Glad to hear about the lmp, that is in my cart!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VTA Lemon Meringue Pie? Was it a recipe? I love Lemony vapes & Lemon Meringue is one of my favs.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, she should join here. I think this group is awesome. Get so much advice, and she will have some fun and get her mind off stuff. We will have her mixing recipes and buying flavors in no time lol.
I know that right. I helped someone spend their hard earned money today. I was proud of myself. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel like something strawberry. I have
Caps sweet strawberry
FA fresh touch strawberry
TFA strawberry ripe
I have not been successful with strawberry
From my own experience, strawberries need to be layered to maximize their effect. Combine two of those......it will probably give you better results.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used in the Dinner Lady remix(on ATF) in place of the FW lemon meringue pie. OMG......such a difference! Much more lemony, twangier......it’s just lovely.
Thanks I have quite a few dinner Lady remix recipes. I’ll go to ATF & check to see if it’s one of the ones I have.

Edit: I think it’s the recipe I have, I’ll check in the morning. Thanks for the tip I’ll order the VTA Lemon Meringue Tart next order on BCV.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an email from ECX today. It's nice to see they fixed that busted site. So far I've been browsing smoothly with no delay. That site was a train wreck before.
It is a lot smoother! I do need a few things, but will head to BCF. I love ECX and their broad selection, but every time I use that site my card gets jacked. Every...single...time...if I order from them, I have to put the money in my PP account and use my PP debit or put money on a prepaid card. I can only hope they revamped their POS system along with their site.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is a lot smoother! I do need a few things, but will head to BCF. I love ECX and their broad selection, but every time I use that site my card gets jacked. Every...single...time...if I order from them, I have to put the money in my PP account and use my PP debit or put money on a prepaid card. I can only hope they revamped their POS system along with their site.
I've never heard of that (People getting ripped off). But it's easy to understand. It's like they made a site in the early 2000s and just let it fall apart, (presumably get hacked) and hoped for the best. This upgrade or whatever it's called was long overdue.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And I am thinking, you subbed custard and the butter to the premium ones in your stash??
I wonder too!
Actually, I didn’t this time. I had liked it as the OG mix so I just subbed the LMP. But maybe for my next mix, I will! This stuff never lasts long for me. It won’t be long before I have to mix it again.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never heard of that (People getting ripped off). But it's easy to understand. It's like they made a site in the early 2000s and just let it fall apart, (presumably get hacked) and hoped for the best. This upgrade or whatever it's called was long overdue.
Long overdue is right! I love the way you don't have to watch the little circle spin long enough to go to the bathroom and grab a drink before it changes pages. :giggle:
But most times the POS issues have nothing to do with the vendor, per se. Hackers get into POS systems for lots of brick and mortar stores too. Like the one at Home Depot a few years back that yielded hackers $10 on every card swipe sale. I can't even fathom how much money that would amount to from every Home Depot for a single day. :eek:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 122265 A coupon code for @DIY Flavor Shack Inc. i found on FB “fb15%” good until 10/31/18.

My win from Vapers United / VU.

I’m so excited I can finally mix @Teresa P Birthday Cake! And the one @Mykreign told me about, DIYFS Holy Vanilla 5% & Cap Vanilla Custard V1 7%.
I've never had it. Maybe it's time I get me some of that Holy Vanilla.

Edit- shipping is a little excessive there. 1oz of holy vanilla $8.50. Cheapest shipping option $6.85. I don't know.

Edit again lol. Shipping isn't that bad. $3.18 is the cheapest option. They have a list to scroll through and it's at the bottom.

Last edited:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered once from there. I won't again. I was slogged so much in bank fees. International transaction, exchange rate, etc. Why don't they use PayPal? Bcf are a lot kinder to international customers!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No more Real Flavors? Just saw this on one of my FB groups:
"As of today, Real Flavors has stopped production of 10ml bottles. Real Flavors has always been a fundamental service to the wholesale/manufacturing sector, sadly the smaller bottles have started to affect the speed and times we could provide our flavors to clients. On Monday, Real Spices will launch with great flavors dedicated to the home bakers, candy makers, home brewers, and all the other home users of Real Flavors.

Real Spices was created to fall in line with the new food laws provided to us by the FDA. Super Concentrate flavors can no longer be mailed to residential addresses effective immediately.

Resellers will not be affected by this change.

Commercial clients can still receive smaller sample bottles free of cost."

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"As of today, Real Flavors has stopped production of 10ml bottles. Real Flavors has always been a fundamental service to the wholesale/manufacturing sector, sadly the smaller bottles have started to affect the speed and times we could provide our flavors to clients. On Monday, Real Spices will launch with great flavors dedicated to the home bakers, candy makers, home brewers, and all the other home users of Real Flavors.

Real Spices was created to fall in line with the new food laws provided to us by the FDA. Super Concentrate flavors can no longer be mailed to residential addresses effective immediately.

Wow that sucks

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had it. Maybe it's time I get me some of that Holy Vanilla.

Edit- shipping is a little excessive there. 1oz of holy vanilla $8.50. Cheapest shipping option $6.85. I don't know.
1oz is $5.50 2oz is $8.50. I agree the shipping is pricey they use Priority Mail. Which is why I haven’t ordered from them. But if you can find a few flavors then it will be worth it. I read on a thread @ELR that the Gooey Butter Cake is great @11% standalone.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

It seems like they don't want to include ejuice use for their product?
It is becoming difficult for vape sellers here too with selling flavors to ejuice market. One company had to change their name and remove the word vapour.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Oh no!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1oz is $5.50 2oz is $8.50. I agree the shipping is pricey they use Priority Mail. Which is why I haven’t ordered from them. But if you can find a few flavors then it will be worth it. I read on a thread @ELR that the Gooey Butter Cake is great @11% standalone.
Oh, yeah you're right. I hate when flavors are listed in ounces. So in your picture above is that 2oz of Holy Vanilla? I'm going to get some eventually. That stuff is super famous and probably for good reason. I'm sick of missing out lol.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, yeah you're right. I hate when flavors are listed in ounces. So in your picture above is that 2oz of Holy Vanilla? I'm going to get some eventually. That stuff is super famous and probably for good reason. I'm sick of missing out lol.
Yes it’s the 2oz. If you do a goggle search on DIY Flavor Shack you’ll find the thread on ELR & there’s a thread there with peeps doing reviews on flavors. I picked what everyone seemed to love.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The few I've tried, I got from BCF. I heard they used to have some great sample bundle sales. I always missed out on them.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes it’s the 2oz. If you do a goggle search on DIY Flavor Shack you’ll find the thread on ELR & there’s a thread there with peeps doing reviews on flavors. I picked what everyone seemed to love.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I asked on Reddit and got told their Holy R4y is great. I've never tried any of that or any tobbacos. But theirs is supposed to have a great caramel element.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't mix this today, but I opened it today...oh...man...:inlove: Might be time, or my sloppy mixing habits, but this bottle is sooo much tastier than the last

15401727759601853086704.jpg

Might also be because I vaped coffee all day yesterday...ordered some new caramel types (salted, rice treats, and cinnamon roll) anyway to play with. Kinda gettin bored with the same 3 flavors for so many months now

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I don't know how this keeps happening to people after all this time. Visa, years ago, started enforcing regulations about how credit card data could be handled by merchants, and if you don't comply with their rules, you can't accept Visa, period.

I don't doubt that it does happen - it has happened to me - just don't understand how it's possible, knowing what my own company has gone through to comply with Visa's rules.

VU Sponsors