Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, the small changes to the recipe turned into a major overhaul, lol. What started as this:
662a7bb2075f403503af903d17a665f6.jpg

Has now turned into this:
290cc7d3127052877215e60d9c74fd8a.jpg

Might be too many kids in the pool but it hits the same taste I was looking for, now I just have stay up with it all night and make sure the evil juice-trolls don’t bust into it and turn it to muck!

Edit: Got my Dead Rabbit working to full form again..a little PSA, make sure you’re putting a coil leg in a negative and positive posts instead of putting both legs in positive and/or negative posts...that and it’s probably best not to start tinkering around 1:00am after taking meds to help you sleep :Facepalm:

Failure is a much better teacher than success
:teehee:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently my palette keeps changing tonight or I’ve just got the urge to mix I can’t get rid of. This is my third recipe tonight...glad I have enough RDA/RTA’s and mods...I’m vaping on 3 different ones now
9f273f1ae8bb05d8ae1c6ace250e511f.jpg

In the Drop RDA on the Desire Cut I have the first version of “Another Day in Paradise”, in my Dead Rabbit RTA on the Pandora Purge Mod I’ve got the second version of that recipe and now I just made up a Gummy Worms recipe and put it in my BTFC on my Pyramid Purge Mod
c96d390ae759efb6486390f6b35d8048.jpg

I need to stop now

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yaaaaah. Made some time for mixing today.

01132019-DailyMix.jpg
Im not super optimistic about 7UP Pie. It might not be as good as I am thinking, we shall see. Mixed up a big batch of GOC, some Cornbread Pudding (1/2 flavors) and a few others that are just simply not safe for polite company (all single flavor anyways).

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yaaaaah. Made some time for mixing today.

View attachment 129011
Im not super optimistic about 7UP Pie. It might not be as good as I am thinking, we shall see. Mixed up a big batch of GOC, some Cornbread Pudding (1/2 flavors) and a few others that are just simply not safe for polite company (all single flavor anyways).
Wow that’s a whole lotta GOC! :cheers:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
those labels. how can I get something like that ? I'm using masking tape, lol, it works, but I would like something for my permanent bottles, when I get some ;)
I think there's a whole thread or a few about labels. They use label makers and/or printers with adhesive stickers IIRC. I use tape. My bottles are seen by nobody but family so no need to get fancy. If I had customers I think I might feel the need to step my game up.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see Bull city Flavors has some of the newest Wonder Flavors listed. I'll have to wait awhile to order.
I had to look up "Flapper Pie". It appears to be a Canadian dessert. Vanilla custard pie topped with meringue in a graham cracker crust. It sounds interesting.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
those labels. how can I get something like that ? I'm using masking tape, lol, it works, but I would like something for my permanent bottles, when I get some ;)

Its real easy. Get some address labels on Amazon and rip off Clip Art from the internet. Thats what someone I know does ;)

I have been using onlinelabels.com OL-800. Their templates suck but are workable. Avery makes one slightly smaller and has much better software.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think there's a whole thread or a few about labels. They use label makers and/or printers with adhesive stickers IIRC. I use tape. My bottles are seen by nobody but family so no need to get fancy. If I had customers I think I might feel the need to step my game up.

Its real easy. Get some address labels on Amazon and rip off Clip Art from the internet. Thats what someone I know does ;)

I have been using onlinelabels.com OL-800. Their templates suck but are workable. Avery makes one slightly smaller and has much better software.

thanx

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NicRiver sent me FOUR OUNCES of TFA Pumpkin lol. They have a list of flavors they're discontinuing. A bunch of people that used the holiday code have been getting bottles. They're of flavors that haven't been selling good for them. I suppose I should try it first before I judge but think it's funny.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
NicRiver sent me FOUR OUNCES of TFA Pumpkin lol. They have a list of flavors they're discontinuing. A bunch of people that used the holiday code have been getting bottles. They're of flavors that haven't been selling good for them. I suppose I should try it first before I judge but think it's funny.

must have been for more regular customers = I didn't get any extra.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
must have been for more regular customers = I didn't get any extra.
Yeah I really don't know what the deal was. Maybe because I had to wait longer? They ran out of Chemnovatic nic and had to restock before mine went out. Or orders over $50? I dunno. I wish I got something a little more versatile. Like a cookie or biscuit flavor woulda been nice.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I really don't know what the deal was. Maybe because I had to wait longer? They ran out of Chemnovatic nic and had to restock before mine went out. Or orders over $50? I dunno. I wish I got something a little more versatile. Like a cookie or biscuit flavor woulda been nice.
Be glad you didn’t get Musk......I’ve heard that one is going around.....

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yup masking tape here!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sister called and said she was completely out of juice, so...

all 60mls
blueberry monster energy
mountain dew high voltage
mountain dew pitch black
blue cotton candy gum
swedish fish
grape jolly rancher

edit: the blue cotton candy gum i just whipped up from scratch. Tasted amazing on my finger.

I should mix for myself tonight.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did some mixing today:

Crunchy Berry Cupcake
Butter Cookies
Red Dragon Custard
Peanut Butter Milkshake(variant of Vapourmod's from ELR)
@Teresa P Toast n Jelly(modified)
Fantasy Bread(WIP)
Jasmine Dragon Tea
Sahlab(WIP)
Floral Cream Soda
@MagicJosh Orange Cream Peach Gummy
Dragon Candy
@Mykreign Slap Yo Momma BCP
@Howard Hughes Blue Slushie(modified)
Good to see ya again!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 60ml of @HeadInClouds Cornbread and @88ArDeN88 Coconut Cream Pie it uses the newish FA Vanglia Gelato Vanilla Ice Cream. As per @88ArDeN88 i am steeping overnight in a hot thermos & resting for another day. Can’t wait to try it!
How do you like HIC's Cornbread? I thought it just tasted like creamed corn only, so I've made my own recipe & am getting ready to try it out tonight. That FA Corn is some strong stuff! :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like HIC's Cornbread? I thought it just tasted like creamed corn only, so I've made my own recipe & am getting ready to try it out tonight. That FA Corn is some strong stuff! :)
Yes FA Corn is strong. When I first mixed it all I could taste was Creamed Corn. Since then I’ve mixed it quite a lot. I store the FA Corn in the fridge. But today’s mix is good right off the bat, doesn’t need to steep out the Creamed Corn taste. It’s strange that it’s great now from the start.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both of the concoctions I made the other night (Another Day in Paradise) have turned to crap...I’m pretty sure my culprit is FA-Royal Orange Juice, so, I’m hereby strickening it from any recipes I make, or at least holding it back to .05% to allow some of the other flavors to work with it instead of getting their collective asses kicked by it.
Still rocking the Sour Gummy Worms I made that day though...using CAP-Juicy Lemon and FA-Pomegranate to boost the sour flavors I used actually worked out for once.
58326c2fcc4bdae68918db8920daaeda.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 129244 Just found this recipe, wonder if I could sub VTA Devon Cream for the CC Devon Cream? I think the CC is from chefsflavours.
Caramel Cream Pastry.
The VT Devon is a glorious flavor.....but it has a chocolate note. I can’t see the recipe now(phone) but if it can tolerate a chocolate note, go for it!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The VT Devon is a glorious flavor.....but it has a chocolate note. I can’t see the recipe now(phone) but if it can tolerate a chocolate note, go for it!
Pro tip- if you're using Crome browser touch and hold your finger on the photo. Then select "Open image in new tab". The whole pic will show up, but you have to go to the tab manually.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a glycube from Essential Depot a long time ago. The PG from that lasted a very long time. I ran out tonight. I cracked open a new bottle of PG I had on standby (From somewhere else) and it smells bad. Like petroleum diesel or something. Have you ever experienced smelling PG with a similar odor? The ED PG had zero smell. Makes me nervous thinking about using this.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got a glycube from Essential Depot a long time ago. The PG from that lasted a very long time. I ran out tonight. I cracked open a new bottle of PG I had on standby (From somewhere else) and it smells bad. Like petroleum diesel or something. Have you ever experienced smelling PG with a similar odor? The ED PG had zero smell. Makes me nervous thinking about using this.
I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t be vaping anything that smells like diesel.....but I have no personal experience. If it was me, tho......nope.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Big bottle night.

240ML-
  • @Squonk's Strawberry Ice Cream
  • Sweet Strawberry Cream by CheebaSteeba
  • @VAPEROXX Cornbread Puddin'
  • Grack Juice by Philosphucker
  • Mega Melons type by Mike?
The strawberry ones were for someone else. I haven't been into strawberry for a while now. I should revisit it tho sometime.
I miss Squonk.......

VU Sponsors