wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc BCF strikes again! Awesomeness on a Tuesday!

Placed order and within 90 minutes I had an e-mail that order status was changed to "Shipped." Y'all ROCK!

Waffle-FW 12102 1
Tutti-Frutti-TFA 10055 1
Ripe Banana-TFA 10157 1
Bittersweet Chocolate Extra-TFA 10026 1
Oatmeal Cookie-TFA 10212 1
Natural Butterscotch-FW 12274 1
Pear Candy-TFA 10263 1
Vanilla Pudding-FLV 1C103 1
Pound Cake-FLV 1C059 1
Frosting-FLV

My first three Flavorah flavors. Can't wait to try that pound cake with a touch of that TFA Pear Candy and a drib of FA Lemon Sicily.

Gonna make Banana Laffy Taffy with the TFA Ripe Banana and FW Waffle.

Yay!

that's awesome :D

This is the BCF crew
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
:vapemail::vapemail::vapemail::vapemail:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't really have anything else to layer it with besides FA Cookie, and I just can't stand that stuff.
giphy.gif

jb58

Member For 4 Years
Ok. So batch #002. Less Strawberry. Waaaayyyy better!

Vaperoxx's Strawberry Cornbread Puddin'
Sweet Cereal Flakes TFA 8%
Vanilla Pudding FLV 8%
Cornbread OOO 6%
Sweet Cream TFA 6%
Ripe Strawberry TFA 4%
Shisha Strawberry INW 2%
Sugar Daddy RICK'S 6%

Lots of flavor for lots of flavor!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This looks REALLY good. I'm putting together the flavors, is the suger daddy regular the right one ?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know how that comes out. The Purée is all that I have in the way of a banana flavor, so, if there’s something that can make it better, I’m all for it.

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!
I just got it. I kind of took what you had going and added some vanilla cookies and made more of a banana pudding with the banana custard and VCV1 then put a little whipped cream in there. Mr. good stuff DIYFS is life changingly delicious. Very full amazing cream.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got it. I kind of took what you had going and added some vanilla cookies and made more of a banana pudding with the banana custard and VCV1 then put a little whipped cream in there. Mr. good stuff DIYFS is life changingly delicious. Very full amazing cream.
The flavor name is Mr. Good Stuff & you got it at DIYFS?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the DIYSF Holy Vanilla & the Gooey Butter Cake. Thanks I try the Mr. Good Stuff next time.
They also sent me a sizeable sample of Caramel Nut Cheesecake which I made a little 10ml tester of that combined with a couple other things, I gave it a taste a little while ago, it was okay. The flavor itself seemed pretty good when I did my SFT.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.5% FA Pandoro?

Have you mixed this recipe and vaped any?
If so, you'll never have to prove your Bravery to me in any other way. :yes:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about that one. But TFA Blackberry at 3% is a lot. I tested it at 2% and it was strong, like "I used way too much" strong.. It's the kind of flavor that refuses to leave your wicks too. I could still smell it on my atty after washing it.
It was more for the notes on how to make a Crumble Base. Sorry I should’ve been more clear.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here it is
View attachment 131411

EDIT: I was going to call it banana jams, but nana's jammies is much better
Just an update. This is really really really REALLY good if you like banana. It taste exactly like this
upload_2019-2-14_13-9-42.png
I mean dead rigner. Very happy with this. Nice mellow banana, very good whipped cream, very moist puddingy center. The shortbread cookie on the exhale.

VU Sponsors