“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love getting new flavors. I started this in December 2018 I think and I'm already at 200 concentrates
Right? I love it. Makes the wheels turn. I’m around 840 right now.....and I have about 20+ in the mail right now.

But there are people with 1500+.......damn.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cake Emperor

So far.....tested at 2%...40w.....Vape fly pixie.

Yes we cheesecake with strawberry. Not Shisha. Their regular strawberry(a verrry underrated strawberry). Light floral on the inhale. Def needs a steep, but very promising. Maybe a very, very light touch of biscuit. Liking it. Might need to do another tester so it can steep!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, they do have it, but want $12.95 for a 30ml. I'll wait.

Cheaper here...
https://e-aromashop.com/cake-emperor-comestible-concentrate-10-ml-p-1508.html

With Shipping cost? Well....that might be a different story. ;) There are several INW flavors sold over the pond that are tuff (or impossible) to find in the USA. Adding some of those to your order could reduce the shipping cost per ml bite.

Naked? :eek: (for example)
https://e-aromashop.com/naked-peanuts-comestible-concentrate-10-ml-p-1459.html

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’ve also got another present for you when it comes in the mail. Someone is sending me 10ml of waffle. The original INW yummy classics waffle!!!!!! I will make a 50% dilution and send you some once it arrives.
WHAT!!!! OMG you are some kind of awesome!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheaper here...
https://e-aromashop.com/cake-emperor-comestible-concentrate-10-ml-p-1508.html

With Shipping cost? Well....that might be a different story. ;) There are several INW flavors sold over the pond that are tuff (or impossible) to find in the USA. Adding some of those to your order could reduce the shipping cost per ml bite.

Naked? :eek: (for example)
https://e-aromashop.com/naked-peanuts-comestible-concentrate-10-ml-p-1459.html
I don't know how you navigate that site! Also there is not an option to ship to USA.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That
I don't know how you navigate that site! Also there is not an option to ship to USA.
That site is a pain in the ass, but that’s where I got the Cake Emperor from. And they do ship to the US. Trying to get to that point, though.....they’re fast. Less than 10 days!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I use Google Chrome. It asks me if it should translate (yes for me :)) I then click on the British flag in the upper left hand corner. Then click on "Dollar" in the drop down menu.

It's been around 9 months since my last order. I never had problems with that. I use PayPal and am in the USA

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use Google Chrome. It asks me if it should translate (yes for me :)) I then click on the British flag in the upper left hand corner. Then click on "Dollar" in the drop down menu.

It's been around 9 months since my last order. I never had problems with that. I use PayPal and am in the USA
hahaha. I didn't even see that little british flag.

edit: shipping is only $3.95 and 100ml of INW concentrates are $16?!?!?! What world is this?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yum! @wllmc is BCF going to get this in?
I have a sample on the way to try it out. We did pick up the wunder waffle and Mango Tango. I have some samples of the vanilla lemon one , the lemon lime flavor and the purple blush on the way to. Im kinda interested in the purple blush

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if this has been discussed here or not. But I read a long time ago that ECX's FE flavors & Bullcity's SC flavors= the same. I noticed that Bullcity got SC Sweet Rice and Lemon. Is it safe to assume that SC Lemon is the same as FE Lemon? I hope that wasn't too confusing..

They come from the same lab.. I can say that.. :)
I know that most on both "lines" are not as clean as we all would like.

I haven't seen the mds sheets or anything else on them in many years.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Clean as in they contain baddies?
Not to answer the question for her but, some claim that most of their fruits have alcohol. A lot taste awesome out of the gate but fade pretty quick. I was reading an old mango discussion where they were going over theories. The guy was going nuts over FE mango only to say his flavor evaporated in three or four days. He said it was still one of the best mangos flavors (at the time) but a lot of the brightness or whatever he loved went away. My post is a bit ironic because FE Lemon is known to many as the lemon that doesn't fade.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not to answer the question for her but, some claim that most of their fruits have alcohol. A lot taste awesome out of the gate but fade pretty quick. I was reading an old mango discussion where they were going over theories. The guy was going nuts over FE mango only to say his flavor evaporated in three or four days. He said it was still one of the best mangos flavors (at the time) but a lot of the brightness or whatever he loved went away. My post is a bit ironic because FE Lemon is known to many as the lemon that doesn't fade.
Ive never had any SC fade on me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

the lemon and the peach were ages ago, a few of my favs..

Ive never had any SC fade on me.

agreed.. only if you are using too much will flavor fade happen with the fe/sc line..

in regards for the alcohol.. it's normal..

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to answer the question for her but, some claim that most of their fruits have alcohol.

True story! Some of them, at least, definitely have alcohol in them which is another reason to make sure your cap is on securely. Due to some issues in the past with ECX caps breaking, I was being careful not to tighten the caps too much and unfortunately when I went to get out a couple of FE fruits to use in a mix, I found the volume in both had receded noticeably despite the fact they had never been used. I had only opened them initially to smell them so I was pretty disappointed to find only 3/4ths of contents still intact when I did want to use them.

Sadly, I also found this to be the case with VT Fizzy Sherbert just recently even though I thought I had tightened the cap sufficiently on it. :(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That’s unfortunate for those who worry about that stuff. I personally am not too worried. I’ve done far worse things to my body than even smoking cigs so I’m just glad to be off those and on to greener pastures.

I used to be a freak on it all.. now days, if it tastes good, or as good as I want or think it should.. that is all that matters.
As the years go by.. I notice that my vaping changes.. both for seasonal, as well as in strength, flavor dimension, and I even forget to vape for hours..
thank goodness it's not days that go by without vaping.. I still love the flavors I tinker with..

I do still bounce in nic strengths too.. I probably always will.. today it is a 5% 5mg kind of day, loaded with my fried pretzel yogurt dip..
(recipe can be found on elr) .. reason: family is coming into town.. most the time tho, it is zero nic.. :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Obtained my BSF order. Did a quick "sniff" test of the wunder waffle. Smells good!

I have a ton of SC china flavorings. FE & SC. Most of them have evaporated and the flavor has changed. I think my taste perception evolved. I have a few unopened bottles (in plastic 10mL size) and they are full. I store most alcohol type flavorings in glass bottles. I don't plan on using them anymore. Years ago I loved them. Now, not so much. I have to be careful with alcohols anyways due to a autoimmune disease. I tried Real flavors SC and I really couldn't stand them. They never faded but I could taste the alcohol months later (was hoping for something magical to happen).

P.S. I have to go though the SC and dump them. I have a hard time doing this but I need more room for more flavors! :)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke out an oldie, but a goodie...I think it was my 3rd or 4th recipe when I still thought adding more flavors was a good thing, but this one seemed to pan out, even if it does have a grocery list a mile long.
10b2ee1a6e2f0cea8eea4f06f317a8f4.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
St. Joseph's Day

FA Zeppola - 2.5%
Joy - .5%
Cap VCV1 - 6%
LA Bavarian Cream - 2.5%
JF Bavarian Cream - 1%
OOO Powdered Sugar - 1%

just mixed this up because someone brought in a giant box of home made zeppola on Tuesday, so I tasted one and was thinking how perfect a vape would be. I snuck a taste today even though I'm going to let it steep longer for the custards to pop, but this one is amazing. guaranteed.
After a steep, 10/10 would recommend making this if you are looking for a "classic" italian style zeppola. spot on. Delicious. Thick and creamy with nice fried dough coated in powdered sugar. Could add fruit too maybe some JF Strawberry sweet for a jammy style strawberry drizzle.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up 30ml of Nick Evan’s Lemondowski. As a SnV it’s quite good! Going to mix 60ml more before I put everything away.

SnV - 7 days. He recommends if you want some to steep just make the Base & add the lemon flavors when ready.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up a BUNCH of stuff yesterday and did some SFT. That Wunder Waffle at 1.75% has a really nutty taste just like @wildgypsy70 mentioned. I taste walnut or macadamia nut. I do taste waffle as well. I do not taste any maple, you will need to add that on your own. I did make a version of my Belgian Flapper Pie with the Wunder Waffle to see how they stack up. My V1 requires a long steep. It is still changing even after a week and the waffle is coming out more and so is the syrup. I'll see if this changes that at all.

Nilla Cake Clone - (this is so spot on I really can't even begin to tell you, you must taste it. I vaped a whole 30ml of the OG and then decided that I was going at it all wrong. The recipe is so much more simple than I thought. There is definitely a bunch of CAP VCV1 and CAP Vanilla Cupcake in there, but I was also getting a darker vanilla bean note that I don't get from VCV1. So I went with this.

CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 7%
CAP Vanilla Cupcake - 5%
DIYFS Holy Vanilla - 1%
FW Yellow Cake - 2%

Try it. Let me know what you think.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a BUNCH of stuff yesterday and did some SFT. That Wunder Waffle at 1.75% has a really nutty taste just like @wildgypsy70 mentioned. I taste walnut or macadamia nut. I do taste waffle as well. I do not taste any maple, you will need to add that on your own. I did make a version of my Belgian Flapper Pie with the Wunder Waffle to see how they stack up. My V1 requires a long steep. It is still changing even after a week and the waffle is coming out more and so is the syrup. I'll see if this changes that at all.

Nilla Cake Clone - (this is so spot on I really can't even begin to tell you, you must taste it. I vaped a whole 30ml of the OG and then decided that I was going at it all wrong. The recipe is so much more simple than I thought. There is definitely a bunch of CAP VCV1 and CAP Vanilla Cupcake in there, but I was also getting a darker vanilla bean note that I don't get from VCV1. So I went with this.

CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 7%
CAP Vanilla Cupcake - 5%
DIYFS Holy Vanilla - 1%
FW Yellow Cake - 2%

Try it. Let me know what you think.
Sounds great! I’ll mix ir when I can.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting new recipe, someone may want to give it a try:

Almond Joy

Almond (FA) 2%
Australian Chocolate (HS) 3%
Bittersweet Chocolate (TFA) 1%
Coconut Extra (TFA) 1.5%
Ethyl Vanillin (TFA) 1%
Frosting (FLV) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 2%
White Chocolate (TFA) 2%

Total 14.5%

I let it steep about a week. Flavors pop quite well at 33.5W on a 0.75 ohm FC coil

Less really is more with coconut. Amazing.

Not really sure which flavor(s) it's coming from, but this really smells like a candy. Maybe the Frosting? Frosting and Marshmallow?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting new recipe, someone may want to give it a try:

Almond Joy

Almond (FA) 2%
Australian Chocolate (HS) 3%
Bittersweet Chocolate (TFA) 1%
Coconut Extra (TFA) 1.5%
Ethyl Vanillin (TFA) 1%
Frosting (FLV) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) 2%
White Chocolate (TFA) 2%

Total 14.5%

I let it steep about a week. Flavors pop quite well at 33.5W on a 0.75 ohm FC coil

Less really is more with coconut. Amazing.

Not really sure which flavor(s) it's coming from, but this really smells like a candy. Maybe the Frosting? Frosting and Marshmallow?
This looks good. Will have to make a couple subs, but nothing of consequence I don't think. Gonna have to use a different coconut and maybe FLV Milk Chocolate instead of the TFA BC, but I will definitely give it a whirl.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This looks good. Will have to make a couple subs, but nothing of consequence I don't think. Gonna have to use a different coconut and maybe FLV Milk Chocolate instead of the TFA BC, but I will definitely give it a whirl.

Just a thought, but do you have FA Cocoa? I'd use that to sub for TFA BC, if available. The white and Australian chocolates need to be sharpened just a bit around the edges. :)

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's everyone mixing today?!?!? Last night I made some Oreo Cheese Cake v2 (still working this one out), Canholy Moly (which is tasting pretty darn good), a strawberries and cream recipe (which I still haven't been able to create a good one yet so I'm hoping this is the one), a Gummy Bear which I'm really loving. It's my only really good fruit recipe, I suck at fruits.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's everyone mixing today?!?!? Last night I made some Oreo Cheese Cake v2 (still working this one out), Canholy Moly (which is tasting pretty darn good), a strawberries and cream recipe (which I still haven't been able to create a good one yet so I'm hoping this is the one), a Gummy Bear which I'm really loving. It's my only really good fruit recipe, I suck at fruits.
Imma mixing a coffee cake for the Mixin Vixens challenge. It’s coming out ok. Might need to ratchet back the Apple filling, but the cakes are working, so far.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really want to make a Drake's coffee cake style vape. I can't get the crumbly sensation to come through though. I'd love to know how it comes out when you are done.
I’ll definitely let you know. I’m working with FW Coffee Cake as the base, a little FLV Apple Filling, FW Yellow Cake, WF Cinnamon Pastry. I might throw a touch of butter in there.

VU Sponsors