“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed. There are too many GOOD vendors to be dealing with that stuff. I've placed a ton of orders with BCF no mistakes, ships out same day, NR was taking forever to ship out, but this order went out next day and during a sale, I am gonna use them for vg/pg next time because they are so damn cheap.

on that note, I have been stalking nomnomz like a creep and they are out of more FA flavors than they have in stock. They are killing me.
Don’t worry. I got you.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Molinberry flavors I bought are not available at vapers tek. They just got them in and I was curious. I had some samples from them a long time ago. Nothing really wowed me but I was super busy in real life and lacked time to really mix with them. A few were okay but I get bored quickly. I rehomed them. The lady (Maricella) who owns MB use to work for Inawera years ago. The wafer claims to have glamour chocolate in it. I was going to get the Vanilla Overload but decided on Inawera Vanilla Shisha instead. So many flavors..
WW-WAFFLE__31083.1555013109.500.750.jpg
and this one is suppose to be a chocolate cookie.
cookie-bite__81832.1533094361.500.750.jpg
Cookie Bite is amazing. My new favorite cookie. It’s pretty much like what you see there. Crispy, mild cocoa note, solid cookie base. I just love it.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. There are too many GOOD vendors to be dealing with that stuff. I've placed a ton of orders with BCF no mistakes, ships out same day, NR was taking forever to ship out, but this order went out next day and during a sale, I am gonna use them for vg/pg next time because they are so damn cheap.

on that note, I have been stalking nomnomz like a creep and they are out of more FA flavors than they have in stock. They are killing me.
I'll see if they respond to my email etc. I went shopping and came back with a shipping notice. Hence, how I caught their mistake. I've always had no problems with bcf. However, I wanted (not needed) a few flavors they don't carry.
Cookie Bite is amazing. My new favorite cookie. It’s pretty much like what you see there. Crispy, mild cocoa note, solid cookie base. I just love it.
I'm so excited about the flavor. I do low carb and need something to halt the cravings.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been incredibly impressed with WF tbh.
. I'm sure they have some duds,
Tangerine, Caramel Butter, Roasted Pecans & Cream, and Sour Blue Raspberry Candy were all pretty meh for me. Other seem to like a few of those but I consider them duds.

I forgot, their Bumble Berry is pretty good and it's fairly potent. I'm undecided on Carrot Cake... I was going to try do something with it but ended up not even trying.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had the urge for some fruit flavors and I played a little but with the name, using Tres Leche I came up with Tres Fruta.
a499b184378345e032e8b22081d8b269.jpg

Watermelon seems to get lost in recipes I’ve tried before, but it actually comes through pretty good. Pretty happy with this for my adv...yet to try it on and RTA/RDTA, but I’m really happy with the flavors when dripping.

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do their flavors come in glass vials?

Nope, same plastic bottles as everyone else, even Wizard nowadays.

ETA: Well, a slight correction on that. FLV may come in glass bottles, at least until the old stock is used up.

ETAA: Jeez, maybe I shouldn't try to answer after all, lol ... it seems Wizard does still have some glass vials available, they are the ones marked as 8ml rather than 10ml.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Good day, I'm wondering what gone wrong with these. These are my current mixes for the past 3 days.

I can make a new batch but now with suggestion and not just wasting too much resources since I only have few mls of cons in hand. I'm ready to mix now and try it but I need some help from you pros :D
I don't see how any of those don't need a minimum 10 day to 4 week steep.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lots of mixing today.

120mls
Strawberry jam monster
Green apple flavor burst
Game over custard
Blue unicorn
Blueberry cheesecake ice cream
Hawaiian pog

60mls
Grape jolly rancher
Fuji razz
Strawberry custard

30mls
Tigers blood
Bomb pop
Game over custard

I'm gonna stop now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed this up yesterday, it's a different flavor profile for me, but I do love grape so much and hadn't mixed any to speak of. I do have one Grape Ice that I mixed last year, but it's 12mg nic and 50/50, I haven't vaped it at home but should take it to work for my Kabuki.

Adapted this from a recipe called "Grape Dragon" by user Kennydoit on ELR.

Purple Dragon

Dragonfruit (TFA) 2.5%
Grape Candy (VW) 2%
Grape Juice (TFA) 5%
Marshmallow (FW) 2%
Sweet & Tart 0.5%
Two Apples (DIYFS) 3.2%
Wintergreen (TFA) 0.75%

Total flavors 15.95%

Notes - I would not have used 2% Marshmallow in this if I were using FA. The FW Marshmallow is wimpy, and I'm just trying to use up what I have onhand. For FA, I'd use 1% or less. Also if you really want the "whoosh" of a mint in this, 0.5% of Koolada will be necessary. I am debating adding it to my mix. I can taste the Wintergreen just a little, but at 0.75% it is not strong enough to add coolness.

I would not hesitate to sub TFA Grape Candy or Soda, or FW Grape Soda for the VapeWild candy. Nothing special about VW's, it's just what I have onhand. As far as the DIYFS Two Apples, I subbed that for a FR Green Apple in the OG.

@Hillbilly Pig might like this, seeing as how there's Dragonfruit! :teehee:

ETA: My Nic River flavors order from like two or three days ago has already been delivered. Go figure.

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahahaha! Yeah.....stalking mode. Some of them look delightful!
Pretty much all of them look good. I've got my Nic River sale order delivering today and I ordered a few FA flavors on friday from ECX with their sale. 30% off FA flavors was nice, except I already have almost every FA flavor I want haha. I got Mandarin, Raspberry, Cantaloupe, and their Custard because I don't have a good lemony custard and I feel like it will be useful.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I could but I'm so busy with my gardening projects in May plus working. I'm trying to build up my resistance to work more hours. My organic food projects take priority over everything else.
I don't think I will ever build up a resistance to "working more hours". It kills me that I spend almost my entire week working. It's B.S!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to get that Jammy Berry. I am going for a Jelly Donut tonight. here is my proposed recipe

DFS Holy Po Po - 4%
FA Zeppola - .75%
FLV Boysenberry - .5%
JF Sweet Straw - 1%
FW Cake Batter Dip - 1%
OOO Powdered Sugar - .5%
Your recipe looks good! What is DFS Holy PO Po? What does it taste like?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All3 of those sound gr8. Bcf purchase comming on soon as bills r paid and some extra cash is in hand. So many good flavs at bcf
I have not tested sweet pucker candy yet, but I am dying to make some candy recipes. Tonight I've got 3 on deck that I'm making for sure. The one above then this

Caramel Pear

FA Pear - 1.5%
WF Ripe Pear - 1%
FA Caramel - 1.25%
CAP Caramel - 1.5%
CAP Sweet Cream - 1%
Sugar Daddy 1%

Blueberry Cinnacustard Donut

WF Glazed Donut - 2%
FW Cake Batter Dip - 1%
FLV Rich Cinnamon - 0.1%
OOO Vanilla Cheesecake Custard - 2.5%
FW Blueberry - 2%
FA Bilberry - 0.5%
FLV Boysenberry - 0.25%

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have not tested sweet pucker candy yet, but I am dying to make some candy recipes. Tonight I've got 3 on deck that I'm making for sure. The one above then this

Caramel Pear

FA Pear - 1.5%
WF Ripe Pear - 1%
FA Caramel - 1.25%
CAP Caramel - 1.5%
CAP Sweet Cream - 1%
Sugar Daddy 1%

Blueberry Cinnacustard Donut

WF Glazed Donut - 2%
FW Cake Batter Dip - 1%
FLV Rich Cinnamon - 0.1%
OOO Vanilla Cheesecake Custard - 2.5%
FW Blueberry - 2%
FA Bilberry - 0.5%
FLV Boysenberry - 0.25%
Hopefully by the end of the summer my flav pile/collection will be a nice size. Its funny cus my wife always says i thought diy was gonna save us $. Hard to explain that it does on the cost of daily juice n coil usage. The collecting of gear and flavs is just an addiction. Lol

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Saying it’s too soon to judge if it’s good or not because it needs to steep longer.
Ohh I see. Yeah. I replied to the thread I created before and it is surfacing it´s mild taste and not that mute anymore. The color is getting nice as time passes by and I applied your tips on the sweetener aspect and I´m also waiting for them to steep to perfection. Tho perfection does not exist.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I can deal with a cotton killer for a good juice. It seems like I have a ton of flavors but I have a carefully curated collection of 198 conc. I only have like 2 that I bought that I don’t like. Everything else is researched and recommended by solid people on here
Im happy 2 kill cotton 4 a good juice. I take it you take the time to test each flav individually to know exactly how it is and get a baseline on flav strength. That takes time. Gotta respect that.

VU Sponsors