The Daily Mixing Thread

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion' started by Mykreign, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hillbilly Pig

Hillbilly Pig Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Had some nic, but left my scale out there so had to head outside anyway. Think I'll mix that and whatever pops into my head in the next five minutes.

Letitia9, wllmc and Mykreign like this.
  2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well post your winner soon, cuz I'm about to go sit down to mix everybody else's recipes. I lost all creativity years ago. Got my mixin' stuff ready and waiting, Will.

3. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'll be parked in front of the tv, anxiously awaiting your report. :D

4. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    He's runnin' outta time! Get ta mixin' Mr. Mama J. :wait:

5. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Bronze Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'm blowing through my 2mL Serpent Mini of Caramel I made a couple days ago to try my test mix of Mint CC I got today!

Letitia9 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  6. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Made some fugirazz
    Strawberry milkshake(think I might've got this one down, we'll see)
    Pineapple cream cookies n milk(WIP)

Most excited about the last one, I made it cause it's something my mamaw made when I was a kid, hope it translates well to vape form.

7. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    So I see Will must still be playing with mixes. He must've hit a streak, because I'm done. It never fails, I'm always done when someone is in the middle of brainstorming. I'll be forced to get all my stuff back out, never fails. [​IMG]

That sounds good, hope that works out for us you.

8. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Oh... mixed up these:
    Ron's Power Rings, but subbed walnut, using Nut Mix.
    Mykreign's Fried Oreo's
    Will's Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu
    HIC's Loaker Tiramisu Wafers from the store
    and a recipe from an anonymous mixer that was looking for feedback.

9. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Same. I'll share the recipe when I know it tastes good, don't want no one vaping trashy juice I made y'know.

Letitia9 and Huckleberried like this.
  10. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Snowing, really? It was almost 70 degrees here today. When we got home from buying xmas goodies, my son and I put up the xmas tree; I had on a long-sleeved shirt, and I put on a santa hat to get festive, but I got so damn hot, I had to take off the santa hat and go put on a short-sleeve shirt. :giggle:

Andria

11. jr779

jr779 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just mixed up 60 mls of Deek’s Golden Custard and 60 mls of TOCs ADV custard from elr.

I may mix up 30 mls of Deek’s other golden custard - it’s on page one of the original recipe post and uses shisha vanilla and a few other ingredients but Deek’s didn’t comment further on it. Looks tasty though

12. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Yep, was more like frozen slush but meh.

Letitia9 and Pegleg Meg like this.
  13. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I kinda hope we get some snow this winter; haven't seen any since the winter of '13-'14... coincidentally, the winter in which I decided i had to check out this vape thang so I could keep my ass in the house, not freezing on the porch. :giggle:

Andria

14. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    @Huckleberried no solid winners tonight but not a total bust. made a gusher candy with wonder flavors gushy fruit, SC pineapple and caps juicy lemon. that one was pretty good but needs some adjusting before I decide to share a solid recipe. ... up next was a pumpkin pie. that one came out better than I hoped but needs a day or 2 to steep and probably a little adjusting before I say its solid. got a little wild with that one. hangsen pumpkin pie, TFA holiday spice, INW bisuit, INW cusard,hangsen cream and a dash of shisha vanilla. Ill report back on that one in a few days but it does have some promise :)

15. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Sounds encouraging! I never did pick up that SC Pineapple. I was about to sweat bullets when I saw you tagged me, LOL. I had to run back to mix up HIC's Lazy Morning... I was out of that, and it's one of my ADV, LMAO. I was so excited to get the others mixed, I totally forgot.

Letitia9 and wllmc like this.
  16. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    lol.... you really need to grab it someday just for fun I still love it more than any others Ive tried.

Letitia9 likes this.
  17. Just Frank

Just Frank Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Fujirazz ftw! Lol

My Bullcity order came in. I'll be mixing like crazy tomorrow.

I've been vapin on Flavorah Wild Melon all day and wow! FLV is growing on me big time now. Their winners are very good. I got Cinnamon Crunch, Peach Gummy, and Tropical Punch to play wit tommorow.

18. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Peach gummy is ridiculously good, it's one of the few FLV flavors I got and really use in more than 1 recipe.

19. Mykreign

Mykreign Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I agree, although I don’t like peach rings enough to vape it. It’s the best one I’ve had and I make it for other people. I recommend this flavor to someone in a FB group and got shit on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Yet another reason why I want Facebook to just go away, it has existed for far too long.

21. RugBurnRed

RugBurnRed Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I closed my FB account over 3 years ago. I haven't missed it one minute since.

22. RugBurnRed

Blog Posts:
    Wild Melons is a super good flavor! I just got Cinnamon Crunch, Peach, Smoked Butterscotch and Sweet Coconut in my BCF order last week. I had Gummy Peach in the cart but took it out at the last minute. Going back in my wish list now.

Just Frank likes this.
  23. RugBurnRed

Blog Posts:
    Mixing a few from ELR this morning

Honey Mango Ice Cream
    Drunken Custard
    Ruby Pots de Creme
    Imperial Butterscotch

24. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    That honey mango ice cream sounds good, got a link?

Letitia9 likes this.
  25. RugBurnRed

Blog Posts:
  26. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I'll probably do some changes, cuts, and additions myself, I'm sorry but 3% marshmallow and sweetener is a bit ridiculous to me.

Letitia9 and RugBurnRed like this.
  27. RugBurnRed

Blog Posts:
    Agree. I liked the basic concept though. I will start out with 1% Marshmallow FLV and no SS.

I think I will use Mango FLV with the CAP Sweet Mango. I love Mango FLV.

Letitia9 and Just Frank like this.
  28. Squonk

Squonk Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Thanks cdohner. I just mixed up more Rice pudding today and subbed 2% CAPs Chai Tea for cinnamon for a twist. Only time will tell.

Letitia9, cdohner and RonJS like this.
  29. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Flavorless for the woman was all I did in mixing today. Was too lazy to mix my Tobacco Blends but have a bunch of retail Tobaccos to tide me over!

30. RonJS

RonJS Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Have you had an opportunity to try the CAP Chai Tea on a stand alone basis? If so, any good?

Thanks!

Ron
    ---
    "If you're going to be a bum, be the biggest. If you're going to blow it, blow it big."- Broderick Crawford

Letitia9 likes this.
  31. cdohner

cdohner New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've tried all manner of flavorings with it, and it's always amazing! It's rice pudding, how could it not be good. I have a lot of flavorings, and now found use for the ones I haven't used in a while in rice pudding.

I've added added Rice Crispy Treats to make it richer, deeper, and even more amazing. Even Caramel Rice Treats, and it's just awesome! I just don't see an end to the multitude of variations to that recipe, and it is still in my rotation ever since it came out. Great stuff Squonk, seriously.

What is your own personal favorite? Curious, because that one is mine. Can't see how something else can be better than it.

Squonk likes this.
  32. voicenyerhed

voicenyerhed Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Added some Kiwi FA to my stand alone Juicy Strawberry juice. Pretty boring... BUT I just ordered some Rainbow Candy CSL and am super excited to get a batch of that mixed up the moment it gets here!

33. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Well, I think I need to re-mix my Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu. I can't taste the peppermint. :( Several of my flavors are pretty old. However, I did find a box I had stashed away from a contest win from over the summer. Peppermint is in there! :bingo:

34. Squonk

Blog Posts:
    I tried it @ around 3.5% w/FA Fresh cream. It's more spice than tea, but still a good vape. I can see using it in cakes, cookies, cheesecake etc. It's worth trying.

Letitia9 and RonJS like this.
  35. Squonk

Blog Posts:
    I'm just in the beginnings of trying back notes to sub for cinnamon. I feel FA Catalan cream @ around .75% might be good. As far as front notes, you cant beat strawberry and I bet a small % of raspberry would work. I got some TFA Toasted Marshmallow on my last order to try in my Rice Crispy Treats. I've yet to mix it, but TFA MM was great mixed with Sweet Rice and Banana.

cdohner, wildgypsy70 and Letitia9 like this.
  36. Mykreign

Blog Posts:
    I haven't played around with peach much at all, but I just smelled a peach candle and i want to vape it lol. What are you guys' go to peach recipe? I have FA peach, FA white peach, CAP juicy peach and FLV peach gummy.

37. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    I use FA White Peach & FA Peach together if i want an actual non artificial peach vape. Peach gummy is an unsure flavor for me, I love it, but don't have as many uses for.

wildgypsy70, Letitia9 and Mykreign like this.
  38. Howard Hughes

Howard Hughes show me the blueprints VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have five peach flavors & like combinations of them, but I'd say I like FLV Peach about the best.

39. Mykreign

Blog Posts:
    y'all were too slow =P So I found some recipes online. Peaches & cream, Peaches & ice cream, and sparkling peach wine.

40. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    Sparking peach ice cream sounds good . Do it do it

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

41. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    I got my Flavors Express Sweet Rice today! That and FE Lemon, which leaked out about half. I cant even smell the rice concentrate. I think the lemon stuck to the label. So I put a drop on my hand and tasted it. YUMMM

42. Mykreign

Blog Posts:
    Now you can make some green apple flavorburst

Edit: maybe lol

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    wildgypsy70, Letitia9 and Just Frank like this.
  43. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    You guys ever get a new concentrate, mix it, taste it, and immediately think "old". Thats how I felt about the Inawera Peach I just got. I know people love it, but I'm getting a funk at 3%. Maybe its the fuzz or whatever i dunno.

wildgypsy70 and Letitia9 like this.
  44. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Could a been just sitting in the warehouse for awhile? Never tried it, or if I have I don't remember it.

wildgypsy70, Letitia9 and Just Frank like this.
  45. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    Lmao! Ive been googling thinking wth?

wildgypsy70 and Letitia9 like this.
  46. Mykreign

Blog Posts:
    Googling what?

Letitia9, Just Frank and wildgypsy70 like this.
  47. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I know exactly what you mean, to me it tastes/smells like the skin of peaches that has been removed and left to ripen in the garbage. And TFA's Juicy Peach tastes like perfume. After I tried those 2, and a combo of the two, I gave up on peach flavoring.

Andria

Letitia9 and wildgypsy70 like this.
  48. Mykreign

Blog Posts:
    In other news, my nicotine river order placed Thursday morning still hasn’t shipped.

Hillbilly Pig and Letitia9 like this.
  49. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    I was trying to make the connection between sweet rice and green apple flavor bursts.

Letitia9 likes this.
  50. Just Frank

Blog Posts:
    Monday tester day. 15ML per-
    • SC-Blueberry
    • FE-Sweet Rice
    • FE-Lemon
    • INW-Marzipan
    • HS-Green Orange
    • HS-French Vanilla Ice Cream
    • CAP-Sweet Tangerines