Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nvm, I should know better then to ask that without reading through everything. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
haha no worries. That recipe has been tweaked many times using input from 3 different people at work. They liked a sweetener ridden one from a local B&M. I got mine where it needs to be now to get them to stop buying it lol

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, instead of keeping all my recipes on my computer or in a notebook, I kept them on my phone... then my phone crapped out on me and I had to do a factory reset resulting in all my recipes lost to the ether.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
Back up to google drive or mega 50gb free would of been ideal then accessable on any device

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
@Hillbilly Pig The caramel coffee w/ sweet milk is a good single and a great base in a mix; if you like a strong coffee might want a bit of dbl dark chocolate to add or a just coffee flavor. Love the meringue, no egginess. Raspberry is good but a bit sweet, just got the sour raspberry in as well. White grape is very good, lightly floral. I have seven more I just mixed up and will be tasting over the next couple of days, will let you know. Looking forward to tasting the cranberry orange, thinking it and dragon fruit will pair nicely. The sweet tobacco, butter pecan(s), and butter mint are very popular next door. I have them, but haven't tasted yet. There is a thread next door if you want to lurk.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, but I'm very anxious! I've heard very good things from fellow DIYers on my FB pages, hoping they're in stock soon!
(And...you're welcome....:giggle::giggle::giggle: )
Of course, I got a few(like 10) a week or so ago. The only one I’ve tried is the milkshake base.....yum. Milky, thick and malty. Planning on mixing it with some juicy strawberry and call it a day.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Free...... where? Lol

You can choose 5 free 10ml samples at RF. I ordered a couple weeks ago when the offer was brought to my attention. When I ordered they also had .99 10ml samples. The free samples were limited to specific flavors. They may have run out of those.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yay
I've never tried the original but I don't think I'll ever need to. Strawberry smash works perfectly in this recipe. So happy I can taste Flavorah strawberries!

Yay! I ran the OG clone and it’s fantastic. One of my favorites so far.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been needing a new pineapple, how's it compare to Cap golden pineapple?
Its less candy-like, and more like pineapple juice. It's a little harsh but can be tamed with some cream. It's sweet and got some real tanginess to it. Ive been vaping the hell out of this mix-
  • CAP-Sweet Tangerine 5%
  • PUR-Golden Pineapple 4%
  • CAP-Sweet Cream 2%

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So much mixing to do today. A lot of people want juice. I need to come up with a pumpkin cheesecake recipe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
There’s a thread....I have no idea how to make it show up here.....that @Daintanee started years ago about pumpkin cheesecake. @HeadInClouds jumped in on it. Looks fairly solid to start with. It’s called Pumpkin Cheesecake Help. Involves no actual pumpkin.....just the spices. Maybe it will help?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm idk. I've made a couple with spices and it turns out nasty. I'm going to try these flavors.

HS pumpkin pie
Cap pumpkin spice(maybe)
HS cream
TFA cheesecake Graham crust
Fa Madagascar vanilla

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors