“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, @Wtmke1.....that Mega Melons clone you showed me? Pretty damn close. Like really, really close. If you wanna check it out for yourself, I can send you some. Pm me if you’re interested. :)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So I have everything except the Strawberry Custard....but I do have VT Strawberry Custard. Acceptable sub? I’m thinking it is.....

Before I stumbled on that flavor I used to make a strawberry custard like so.
Strawberry Shisha (INW) 50%
Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP) 50%

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ah, easy peasy. Cool. Mixing sometime this week. Looks wonderful.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is it worth picking up? And where?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Coincidentally, I just ordered FW Waffle Cone. All the other waffle flavors looked like they had syrup in em.
From what I hear, since the demise of INW waffle, Liquid Barn Belgian Waffle is the one to have. I have it(not stupid dark, like the others), but I haven’t used it yet. Maybe it’s time to experiment.....

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help a newbie. I’m playing with fruits, but I feel like the vape is to thin. I’ve been vaping a lot of custard lately so maybe I’m just used to it that thickness? Any ideas for making a fruit recipe feel more “thick” or “opaque” or “cloudy?
48697361c2364884afccf74cc6cff2ad.png

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Help a newbie. I’m playing with fruits, but I feel like the vape is to thin. I’ve been vaping a lot of custard lately so maybe I’m just used to it that thickness? Any ideas for making a fruit recipe feel more “thick” or “opaque” or “cloudy?
FA's orange flavors don't do it for me. They feel thin. For some thickness add a little marshmallow, and a cream flavor, like 1% each. That should help.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

The marshmallow is a great idea if you take it easy. That mix is probably already pretty sweet. Also, don't know where you are geographically, but if it's summer there, you might be happy to have a "thin" juice before the hot weather is over.

I read just yesterday, from @Letitia9 I think it was, that Royal Orange takes a long time to mature. Are you letting this steep a good long time?

I've had nothing but problems with orange flavors myself, and wonder if it's because I'm trying to rush them. Have a couple of mixes that I'm going to just leave alone for another month or so and see what happens.

Good luck!

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The marshmallow is a great idea if you take it easy. That mix is probably already pretty sweet. Also, don't know where you are geographically, but if it's summer there, you might be happy to have a "thin" juice before the hot weather is over.

I read just yesterday, from @Letitia9 I think it was, that Royal Orange takes a long time to mature. Are you letting this steep a good long time?

I've had nothing but problems with orange flavors myself, and wonder if it's because I'm trying to rush them. Have a couple of mixes that I'm going to just leave alone for another month or so and see what happens.

Good luck!

Just shake n vaped it. I might let it sit around a while but it’s a little botched from adding random drops lol.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Good luck!
Royal orange gets very strong with a long steep but is good at a higher percentage in a about 2 weeks. You just need to know haw fast you'll get to it when deciding percentages. Some oranges like FW orange natural are weak but if you put them up for 6-8 weeks they are beautiful. Some like FA tanger/mandarin are good snv.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Actually, it IS a conspiracy. They know... They know that whatever a recipe is presented, you will always be missing ONE ingredient. So we need to go and buy that ingredient - whilst filling up our shopping carts with 15 more flavors that "sound interesting", "I'm low on this one", etc.
Funny thing for me is I'm always starting carts with flavors I'm "missing" and adding more along the way for fun. But then when I finally decide to order my cart contents I always try to slim down my cart because I've added to many or whatever and forget witch ones I needed and witch ones were just for fun! Lol then instead of going to check, I just take a few off that don't seem as appealing as when I added them and its always at least one of the flavors I needed.
Long winded I know but..... The best part of it all is I know I do this but some how I keep doing it! Lol I think I'm internally battling my own subconscious conspiracy to always have some flavors I need to order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so lazy with DIY these days.
Poster child here. I get in here on my days off and tell myself I'm gonna mix up this, this, and this. I do well to make reloads of what I go through most often, let alone new stuff. I have a notebook full of recipes I've found that I want to try and notes I've made for original recipes, some even run through the calculator, but as far as taking the time and initiative to make them.....I'd just as well crumple the paper and stuff it in my tank and vape it cuz it's as close as I've come to making any of them. I do have three in the "steeping bin" that I made a couple days ago, proud of the initiative there...lol!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Poster child here. I get in here on my days off and tell myself I'm gonna mix up this, this, and this. I do well to make reloads of what I go through most often, let alone new stuff. I have a notebook full of recipes I've found that I want to try and notes I've made for original recipes, some even run through the calculator, but as far as taking the time and initiative to make them.....I'd just as well crumple the paper and stuff it in my tank and vape it cuz it's as close as I've come to making any of them. I do have three in the "steeping bin" that I made a couple days ago, proud of the initiative there...lol!

All y'all need to do is set the mood to get your minds right. Like anything else right, draw the curtains, lights some candles, eat an edible turn on some Faith No More and mix.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Anyone have an idea of how to smooth out a chocolate custard without subduing the chocolate or the custard? I am working on something and am very near having it dialed in and just need to kind of push the chocolate slightly into the background without killing the flavor.

I intend to share this here in the next week or so after it steeps and is verified to be ready to share.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What's the chocolate percentage? Maybe you could lessen it a bit. A trick I like to use for these types of instances is to add a bit of FA coconut - but only around 0.25-0.50%. You can't really taste it, but it does help to round out other flavors in the mix.

VU Sponsors