Become a Patron!

The Dovpo TC-50

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I've spent a little over a week with this unit, so I'll pass on my insights.

I'll start by stating right up front, I've used this in regular mode for all but the first few hours... I bought a TCT tank for it, but found the vapor lacking the warmth I'm used to. Now I've heard that the coil that's pre-installed in that tank can be a little janky, and did not change it out as work was approaching, and I'm not one for heading out the door without something that satisfies. So... regular mode, and my Zephyrus tank, .7 ohm coils, and my standard private blend was used.... its still being used...

As to the mod itself... temp features seemed to work (while I had it in temp mode) it's small.. like really small. Feals good in the hand, buttons are were they should be, with a decent click feel to them. Running @ 27.5 watts, I'm getting good battery life, can get thru about 2/3 of a day before swapping. Battery door is well held by the magnets, and hasn't had an issue of binding or opening on its own. All in all am pretty impressed with this mod, especially @ the price paid. (Right @ 40 bucks shipped) the display is a PITA, it'll have you wondering what idiot thought a reflective screen would be a good idea. Unusable outside... but since I'm a set and forget kinda guy, this isn't that big of an issue, more of an annoyance. The 510 connection could be a little deeper as neither the TCT tank or the Zeph sit completely flush.

If your looking for a cheap (price) regulated device as a backup or an extra that can get nocked around without worrying about it, I'd give it a good look.

I'll be picking up another just to have on hand.

I'll update this in a few days, after I change the coil in the TCT, and get my flavoring and nic order in from RTS. I'll try and give it a few days in temp mode and see if it'll perform.
(Any thoughts on setup in temp mode would be appreciated)

Hope this is helpful, as when I ordered there was only one review I could find and I know I can't be the only one with questions. Any questions, feel free to message me or put them here, I'll answer if I can.
5eca8edc59a57acc054c807cfd38657b.jpg
1b243f99e48cb86032cf961358017f4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

1morevapingbyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you know anything about the dovpo mini elvt 50w tc? I can't find any reviews on it yet but have seen some on the heatvape invader mini which seems to be about the same thing but I think there are a few differences but not sure. Any info would be appreciated, also what do you think about this vs the sigelei 75w tc?

VU Sponsors