Become a Patron!

The Eleaf Lemo has ruined me!!!

Mr Bungle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on mine, both the Lemo and the Drop have had great reviews. And decent price to boot.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The lemo and orchid are my most used tanks right now, but hard to compare, as lemo is single coil and orchid is made for duals, they both have pro's and con's over each other.

The orchid gives a really good vape, but the lemo has a glass tank and holds more juice, I use the orchid at home in the evenings, and use the lemo at work, I think the flavor is very good in both.
When you know how to build a dual coil on a Kayfun or Russian 91%, you can easily build it on a Lemo too. Even saw a video somewhere on the tube, on how to do that on a Kayfun. Might even be by Rip Tripper. Just google it.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my lemo finally.
Is it a kayfun killer? Most definitely.
Is it as good as most of my drippers? Not even close.

Another thing i don't understand is since they already improved on the kayfun lite deck and made side holes, why did they make the holes and the screws so tiny?
Was trying to make a dual twisted 28 build and can't fit them.

rubbing my hands together in anticipation.. checked tracking at least 6x today :)

( I can sub ohm this baby, right? )
indeed you most certainly can as i have removed the factory coil and have built a .6 ohm Micro coil which i use on my MCV Panzer Golden Army with a 20A 3.7V 18650. the lemo chucks clouds with this setup and the taste is awesome...

If anyone tells you or tries to tell you that the Eleaf Lemo is not Mech Mod friendly and that you can not Sub ohm on it then they are indeed full of Bovine Fecal Matter..

I have been using the lemo with a .6 ohm Single Micro Coil Build on my MCV Panzer Golden Army in 18650 mode and this thing is indeed very amazing with both flavor and vapor production. My wife won the Eleaf Lemo in a contest but does not know how to build so she gave it to me for a xmas present. She tried a couple of pulls off of it and now wants her own Lemo for her very own. and will probably want me to teach her how to build coils.

I am like 2 weeks on my lemo, tossed the stock build and put a 1Ω coil. Pretty much tight draws are my nemesis, and I run the lemo wide open. I put their lil fill screw in the bag and put in the rubber ring, the base holds it in place and I've not had any leaking. I flooded it once (plugged all 4 intakes and pulled on it), made a big mess. Also didn't notice once that the o ring from the base came out with the glass and didnt get it back in before filling, made a huge mess. Overall, could see a few changes for "v2" lemo. Airflow adjustment change to something like the squape-r or subtank uses, retain the tank section with an different o ring setup that grips the inside wall rather than requiring clamping pressure from the chimney threads, some way to top fill would be nice, and it would be great if you could get the deck out without draining the tank. Overall it does what it promises at an awesome price. My kayfun and taifun clones have all been washed and bagged, never to be used again in all likelihood.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am like 2 weeks on my lemo, tossed the stock build and put a 1Ω coil. Pretty much tight draws are my nemesis, and I run the lemo wide open. I put their lil fill screw in the bag and put in the rubber ring, the base holds it in place and I've not had any leaking. I flooded it once (plugged all 4 intakes and pulled on it), made a big mess. Also didn't notice once that the o ring from the base came out with the glass and didnt get it back in before filling, made a huge mess. Overall, could see a few changes for "v2" lemo. Airflow adjustment change to something like the squape-r or subtank uses, retain the tank section with an different o ring setup that grips the inside wall rather than requiring clamping pressure from the chimney threads, some way to top fill would be nice, and it would be great if you could get the deck out without draining the tank. Overall it does what it promises at an awesome price. My kayfun and taifun clones have all been washed and bagged, never to be used again in all likelihood.

Those clear o-rings can be tricky. I had one fall out on the counter when I was cleaning mine and almost missed it. Seems like either one or the other always wants to stick to the tank when disassembling. Would be pretty easy to lose one down the drain.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've run my Lemo's up to 75 watts chain vaping with nary a dry hit (wicked with rayon)

I LOVE these tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If you can, @MOVapor or anybody else, would you please measure the air hole opening at the top of the deck? I would--perhaps we would--love to have that dimension to compare to the attys competing with Lemo on airflow. Thank you in advance.
4-4.5mm, it's as wide as the tube coming of the chimney.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
...I have two Lemo's now and have had no problems with leaking. A little normal condensation in the base, but nothing more....
Well, lay it on it's side, and watch the juices run. Been there, done that. Therefore, in order to avoid leaking, keep it straight, either top up, or bottom up.

jvape78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Love my lemo. built at least 20 coils in this bitch already. Fav so far is 24ga vertical. 8 wrap on 3mm. .74ish. Wrap a thick pad of organic cotton the width of the coil and 3.5"long so it is wrapped evenly. Pre wet and run a tweezer arm around the inside of the chimney so no cotton is actually touching the sides (air flow). I run it at 30-35 watt chain vaping like a retard and no dry hits.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, lay it on it's side, and watch the juices run. Been there, done that. Therefore, in order to avoid leaking, keep it straight, either top up, or bottom up.

What coil build and how did you wick it? Me and my wife lay ours on the side all the time and never had a leak. We decided to try the lemo after I could never get my orchids to not leak when layed down. I have 3 full size lemos and no issues. I use a 2.5-3mm coil, about 11 wraps with 26ga using japanese cotton at about 30 watts. At least 50/50 or higher vg juices. I do the bunny ear method for cutting the wich to length, then tuck down into the chimney. I do try to keep most of the wick off the juice hole, but I do leave a little covering(not in) the juice channels due to them being larger than a kayfun.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What coil build and how did you wick it? Me and my wife lay ours on the side all the time and never had a leak. We decided to try the lemo after I could never get my orchids to not leak when layed down. I have 3 full size lemos and no issues. I use a 2.5-3mm coil, about 11 wraps with 26ga using japanese cotton at about 30 watts. At least 50/50 or higher vg juices. I do the bunny ear method for cutting the wich to length, then tuck down into the chimney. I do try to keep most of the wick off the juice hole, but I do leave a little covering(not in) the juice channels due to them being larger than a kayfun.
I wicked, as I was used from my Kayfuns. However, due to my Silverplay, I'll try wicking it differently next time.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been using my full sized Lemo for a month and it's unbeatable. I literally cleaned out both of my KFL v2's the day the Lemo arrived. I never realized how restrictive they were. The Lemo never leaks, even if it's on it's side here and there, and I haven't had a single dry hit from the day I got it (unless my tank is bone dry). It's also been dropped several times and hasn't been fazed, although I've dropped Kayfuns several times and they were never damaged either. I'm finally going to get a Drop. The Kayfun is dead. So many tanks have come out claiming to be the Kayfun killer but this one shuts it down for real. I still like my Orchid V4 but not as much as this.

Mad props to SvoeMesto for creating the foundation. I just don't think they ever understood the importance of open airflow.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Just curious how does the airflow on the Lemo compare to the Atlantis? I was gonna pick one up locally last week but didn't, might just have to get one this week.

SteveZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good question so I ran a test. In my opinion the Atlantis on its highest setting has more airflow than the Lemo. Lemo fully open is about the same as the Atlantis on its next to most open setting.

That is a good setting for me as I find the Atlantis on its highest setting to be too airy. Both have way more airflow than kayfuns and orchids.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Lemo has never leaked a drop, and I run it on tube mods most of the time, so I lay it down on its side a lot. Never has leaked any.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried the Lemo than I was awakened and I tried the Billow the Lemo is now in its place in a box of parts...

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tried the Lemo than I was awakened and I tried the Billow the Lemo is now in its place in a box of parts...
Can you elaborate a bit on what you find better on the Billow, MrScaryZ? I think I probably need to pick up a Billow.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you elaborate a bit on what you find better on the Billow, MrScaryZ? I think I probably need to pick up a Billow.

Larger juice channels better airflow option if steel tank I mean is the difference huge no is it enough for me to favor the billow .. Yes now saying that I think that a proper build on the Lemo and on the billow side by side will be minimal. I just prefer the billow I think they all still need improvement especially filling and also I have found higher vg seems to keep the leaks down. I think they are making progress . There was no short answer :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lemo started leaking out of the blue then I checked the seals and low and behold the top one was missing, must have fallen out when I washed it. I replaced it with spare provided. Now, no more leaks sideways or anyways! Even trust it enough to throw it in my purse.
It spoilt me too, haven't found anything equal. I use high vg and Japanese cotton. I have tried both the screw ( which is easiest to use with a magnetized screwdriver) and the rubber plug it came with. Both work fine.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My lemo started leaking out of the blue then I checked the seals and low and behold the top one was missing, must have fallen out when I washed it. I replaced it with spare provided. Now, no more leaks sideways or anyways! Even trust it enough to throw it in my purse.
It spoilt me too, haven't found anything equal. I use high vg and Japanese cotton. I have tried both the screw ( which is easiest to use with a magnetized screwdriver) and the rubber plug it came with. Both work fine.

Yeah those clear rings can be a bitch. I have almost lost one down the drain. Sometimes when you disassemble they stick to the tank.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
Guys, I just got done reading this thread and was so excited to find it. I absolutely still love my Leno drop. Never did pay attention to the bottom + and - signs that I could move the ring above the screw. Its awesome. I have been using both the Leno and the Leno drop since it came out and I can't find anything better. Has anyone found a tank compariable to date? I just purchased the SubOhm Saucecode tank and I'm really not digging it. I have up on looking for a new tank in comparison but I do love my Delta II. I like to have a tank with coils just in case. So anyone find a tank with coils compariable or one without?

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard the Billow 2 is really good but it doesn't have the premade coil option. It sounds like what would be good for you is the Kanger Subtank Mini. It has the RBA deck along with premade coils. You fill it just as you would any other Kanger tank (protank, etc) and the RBA/coil base is removable from the liquid compartment for easy access to the coil/deck.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
T-vct is purely amazing. We talk alot about it in the subtank wars thread. I love mine as it does both coils and rta and flavor is amazing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys, I have a kangertech already but love my Delta better. Not sure why either. I actually use my Delta II with coils and lemo drop. I just love them. I'm just checking without having to buy all of them what's close, if anything to the lemo drop, I'm trying to get a top fill tank.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ooo. It has an alien head on that. Is it sad that's the first thing that appealed to me? LoL. Appears to only use premade coils tho : (

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Ooo. It has an alien head on that. Is it sad that's the first thing that appealed to me? LoL. Appears to only use premade coils tho : (
The alien head is super cool. Looks even Better with the black version. Also there is a RBA section you can get and it turns the tank into a flavor monster

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
It's strange because I have my picture on this thread. Let me check again! I love being an alien. I actually found that it has a deck you can build too. I bought it today. I paid literally $23.99 on eBay who claims it is genuine and I have no doubt that it's not. The person has 100% feedback. I'm excited. I'll post how I like it in a few days with the coils. Haven't yet broke down and bought the deck yet.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
I know they have the LEMO 2, but doesn't that JUST TAKE PREBUILT COILS? Maybe I'm wrong but I wanted one exactly like the old one with a top fill. Just like the Leno Drop not big and bulky.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lemo 2 is a rebuildable tank, just like the 1st one, no Lemo takes prebuilt coils, and does have top fill too.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
Really? I don't know why but a few people told me it was rebuilt coils and I believed them so I never checked it out. Well goes to show ya, ya got check yourself. Is it as good as the lemo? See I want them to redo the lemo drop! I love that tank.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the lemo 1, but not the lemo drop, I do think it is better than the lemo 1, still same sort of vape, but better airflow control and top fill is a plus of course.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered the TVC-T so I'm waiting to get that bad boy. Prior to buying it, I watched a Convicted Capes video on YouTube and this tank sounds AMAZING! It also looks AMAZING! I can't wait to get the TVC-T. Once I get that one, I'll venture to get the Lemo 2. Thanks a lot for all your help!

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
T-vct is purely amazing. We talk alot about it in the subtank wars thread. I love mine as it does both coils and rta and flavor is amazing

Did you get the rebuildable deck with this tank? I think I'm going to get it. How is the deck to build? Easy?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Did you get the rebuildable deck with this tank? I think I'm going to get it. How is the deck to build? Easy?
Yes I got the RBA too. It's actually pretty to build. It's a single coil and the top snaps vs screws on like many. Wicking is easy and flavor is great !!

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
Get out of town!!!! I never heard of the top snaps that sounds amazing. Where have I been? Cool! I'm so excited. After I messaged you, I broke down and bought it. I thought I knew all the tricks. Never even heard of top snaps, I was actually looking at my tugboat the other day and thinking of rewicking it and I was wishing I didn't have to mess with the screws. All goes well until you back out a measly screw to much and woops on the floor of course it goes. Thank the Lord I always have a magnet available to find it quickly. My husband suggested it and now I actually purchased a big one to keep with my Vape gear. Its not often that it happens to me but when it does I'm usually not paying attention. Thanks for the response back. I'm totally syked. WOW! I'm gonna leave my post the way it is but you can sincerly tell I'm from the 70s and 80s. Funny!

Last edited:

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Get out of town!!!! I never heard of the top snaps that sounds amazing. Where have I been? Cool! I'm so excited. After I messaged you, I broke down and bought it. I thought I knew all the tricks. Never even heard of top snaps, I was actually looking at my tugboat the other day and thinking of rewicking it and I was wishing I dixbt have to mess with the screws. All goes well until you back out a measly screw to much and woops on the floor of course it goes. Thank the Lord I always have a magnet available to find it quickly. My husband suggested it and now I actually purchased a big one to keep with my Vape gear. Its not often that it happens to me but when it does I'm usually not paying attention. Thanks for the response back. I'm totally syked. WOW! I'm gonna leave my post the way it is but you can sincerly tell I'm from the 70s and 80s. Funny!
I am from the same Era do I get your point for sure.
Regarding the top snaps. This is for the chimney section to the base. Instead of screwing down which always disturbs the wicks, it just pushes down and snaps on. I wish there was a method to snap down the wire connection. Maybe in version 25 lolololol
And I too hate loosing those pesky screws.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
Oh I thought as you can tell it was the small screws. But the magnet method DOES WORK. I just sweep it across the floor and up it comes. I can't see for shit anymore, I've always had come bottle glasses. Thank GOD for hard contacts in the early 80s and even more for the gas permeable in the 90s. Now that I'm older I need reading glasses too. Finding a screw is impossible for me. Oh well, I'll post about my new tank soon, let you know what I think. Thanks for the recommendation.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Oh I thought as you can tell it was the small screws. But the magnet method DOES WORK. I just sweep it across the floor and up it comes. I can't see for shit anymore, I've always had come bottle glasses. Thank GOD for hard contacts in the early 80s and even more for the gas permeable in the 90s. Now that I'm older I need reading glasses too. Finding a screw is impossible for me. Oh well, I'll post about my new tank soon, let you know what I think. Thanks for the recommendation.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I have these transition lenses better known as tri focal without lines lolol. Anyway I find it difficult to see getting that tiny wire on those Itty bitty holes lately. :(

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really? I don't know why but a few people told me it was rebuilt coils and I believed them so I never checked it out. Well goes to show ya, ya got check yourself. Is it as good as the lemo? See I want them to redo the lemo drop! I love that tank.

The Lemo 2, like the original Lemo and Lemo Drop come with a pre-built coil installed. But it is strictly a rebuildable tank. No pre-built heads for the Lemo 2. You may be thinking of the Eleaf Melo. It uses pre-built heads that are very similar to the Aspire Atlantis heads.

boxer30

Member For 4 Years
I know we are getting off topic but my mom had those lenses and she is going back to the ones with the line. She could not get used to them. They have her a really hard time. About the tank now, where did you get yours, the only place I find it is wetvapes. As I stated, I got mine on eBay. Of course I confirmed the person's rating and it was 100% and they stated it was genuine. I found it very hard to find this tank. I'm surprised nobody is selling it due to it's exploding popularity; especially vapordna, they have everything.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I know we are getting off topic but my mom had those lenses and she is going back to the ones with the line. She could not get used to them. They have her a really hard time. About the tank now, where did you get yours, the only place I find it is wetvapes. As I stated, I got mine on eBay. Of course I confirmed the person's rating and it was 100% and they stated it was genuine. I found it very hard to find this tank. I'm surprised nobody is selling it due to it's exploding popularity; especially vapordna, they have everything.
I got my tank RBA and pack of ni200 coils all from Sweet-vapes. They are a great vendor. Hope that helps :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I have these transition lenses better known as tri focal without lines lolol. Anyway I find it difficult to see getting that tiny wire on those Itty bitty holes lately. :(

Actually they are known as progressive lenses. I had to get them two years ago. Transitions change from light to dark in the sun.

VU Sponsors