Become a Patron!

The Eleaf Lemo has ruined me!!!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Actually they are known as progressive lenses. I had to get them two years ago. Transitions change from light to dark in the sun.
Hahah. My bad yes progressive lenses. I got all screwed up. I blame it on lack of coffee. It's Def an adjustment to get use to

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahah. My bad yes progressive lenses. I got all screwed up. I blame it on lack of coffee. It's Def an adjustment to get use to

You are not kidding. I had to get my second pair redone because they reading level was too high. Felt like I was looking through a fishbowl. And these, the Oakley Crosslink are a sport frame, have a slight curve to them. I bought them for riding in a transition. Lenses with a slight curve are not the best for progressive.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
You are not kidding. I had to get my second pair redone because they reading level was too high. Felt like I was looking through a fishbowl. And these, the Oakley Crosslink are a sport frame, have a slight curve to them. I bought them for riding in a transition. Lenses with a slight curve are not the best for progressive.
I have mine in a Oakley frame too so I can relate. But the same lense in my shades in rayban legit are awesome

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know we are getting off topic but my mom had those lenses and she is going back to the ones with the line. She could not get used to them. They have her a really hard time. About the tank now, where did you get yours, the only place I find it is wetvapes. As I stated, I got mine on eBay. Of course I confirmed the person's rating and it was 100% and they stated it was genuine. I found it very hard to find this tank. I'm surprised nobody is selling it due to it's exploding popularity; especially vapordna, they have everything.

I saw them at Sweet Vapes, but they had the white one at Wetvapes, along with the RBA base. I ordered on Friday, and they shipped on Saturday (and I can tell via the USPS website it's actually moving!).

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I saw them at Sweet Vapes, but they had the white one at Wetvapes, along with the RBA base. I ordered on Friday, and they shipped on Saturday (and I can tell via the USPS website it's actually moving!).
Oh boy you r going to be in love all over again lolol

VU Sponsors