Become a Patron!

The first AI voice control mod, Ijoy avenger 270

Good morning
How’s everyone doing? Been a busy couple of weeks in the uk children on Easter holidays but back to normal on Monday

But would like to take this opportunity to let you all know about this new set up I surprisingly received
I’ve had a it 2 weeks roughly give or take and got my head around it.
This is an awesome set up, I’ve got the matte black and white, It’s not to heavy and feels brilliant in your hand.
It also comes with a new design coil mesh and wood pulp cotton, There’s no break in flavour which is quite common on standard stock coils, The flavour you get from it is immense and out of this world..
As you’ve all probably seen it’s voice control which is crazy so easy to use that function once you get the hang of it,”hello ijoy music light” and turns on the music light which changes colour and beats with the music, You can also change the wattage up and down, Have romantic light setting, Power down device, The list goes on..
The mod has all the other standard settings which is on all the other mods,

I think this is gonna be an exciting time for them after playing with this it’s gonna be interesting what gonna be next.
58dbfc419f66c14da1c79adb4e93dd18.jpg
c89c6196c63a7650ed98bc390a6329a6.jpg
e39f0b527bfcac729d72abc280476592.jpg
c66c94731ea636aaf4ecc7029f30a0b2.jpg
22a50eebc2639afe8ce66d40e327d148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
........and then one day, kicking back in a hammock and your mod decides to go into "Kill Mode". Downloads a program from its dark overlord and joins into a network of devices that have collectively agreed to eradicate humans.

VU Sponsors