Become a Patron!

The first time I tried the experience of e-cigarettes

Hello everyone, I am a newcomer who has not been here for a long time. Since I last thought about trying e-cigarettes, I asked a friend who is engaged in e-cigarettes to buy e-cigarettes in Shenzhen. The e-cigarette I used is an ultra-portable, compact Vape pen with preheating function and advanced temperature control technology. The MINIFIT vape pod looks just like a flash drive. Powered by an internal 350mAh rechargeable battery, it supports maximum 12W output with 3-level remaining battery indicator. The Ghost uses a 1.8ml capacity pod with ceramic heating coil,I tried 50 mg of CBD oil and it has a great experience. At the same time, I also used high VG smoke oil for testing. but the taste is not very obvious,

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I appreciate you're trying to make a sale, or sales. That noted you'll need to hone your pitch a good bit.

A 350 mAh battery in today's market is kind of silly at best, even for CBD use. For example I use the Coppervape mod and a U.S. 1 styled atomizer. I drip my CBD into the atomizer directly. I also keep a fair amount more juice in the 10 ml bottle in the mod. The mod uses swappable 18650 cell batteries. Sorry that I'm not concerned enough to figure out how many mAhs that works out to being. If I get to around 20% on the battery, I swap it with another that I've recharged and let rest. I usually can get about two days use off a battery charge using single coils I build to 0.30 to 0.50 Ω. I use maximum vegetable glycerin in my juice and have great flavor, when adding a little flavoring to it.

We welcome new comers on the board here. More often than not they want simply what can work, what has good battery life. We often present advice that seems to get new users up to our speed quickly. As a result they're usually not too keen in checking out a 350 mAh mod requiring proprietary tank/pod systems, especially when they read the pods only hold 1.8 ml of juice. I think a good size for juice containers would be 4 to 6 ml, unless someone is skounking or dripping. For squonking I like a contain/bottle having 8 to 10 ml of juice capacity but can consider 6 ml bottles if the overall mod and kit are nice. For dripping, it's not so much an issue as you'll drip 5 to 20 drops into the atomizer directly from a bottle of juice as needed.

Humble apologies if this has read as though I am belittling your product, or you. That has not been the intention. My intention has been to present a better view of the market existing as it does via our board here. Might like to see more of the inventory you are capable to access. Please though, also register as an unlisted vendor/seller. This will help people here understand where you are coming from in their discussions with you. That's just some courtesy. Thank you. :)

When I decided to buy a vape, I was looking for information for a long time. I’m such a person, first I recognize everything thoroughly and only then decide to buy. In general, the article helped me a lot MODERATED RULE #1 as it seemed to me they have the most extensive database of revues of devices

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alright, reckon I'll make a bit of a suggestion here for new vapers. Nearly any regulated device and tank kit offered by Innokin will likely serve a new vaper quite well. For the value of it I might look at the Cool Fire IV kit. Another decent looking kit by them is the EZ Watt kit. I think both of these would serve new vapers well.

Innokin is a very dependable & reputable brand that seemingly has grown out of some activity from a respectable aspect of ECF. ECF for its part hosts the Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association forum. CASAA has been crucial to a lot of vaping products coming into the market, not least of all Innokin products. This is not saying CASAA endorses Innokin products, rather only that CASAA seems to have a bit of fondness to the company's products.

When I decided to buy a vape, I was looking for information for a long time. I’m such a person, first I recognize everything thoroughly and only then decide to buy.

And that is a very fine way to get into vaping. Read up on it, do research & get comfortable in knowing about vaping. Then, weigh out products based upon your research and needs. If you're on either of these forums, remember there's no dumb questions except the ones you don't ask. You might at times stump some folks but usually somebody can help you find the right direction to look, if not provide an immediate answer/solution.

I hesitated in offering any suggestion for new vapers because frankly, it is difficult to find a product or set of products which appeal universally. People are and always will be different & that applies in how we each vape as well. There is in that respect no "perfect starter kit" for new vapers.

Experienced vapers are somewhat over a barrel in providing suggestions then as well. We do not want new vapers who might be careless using gear that could pose more risk in part due to that carelessness. Nor do we want to provide suggestions to vastly inadequate gear that will discourage new vapers.

The products suggested here are ones that I likely would have gotten to using as a new vaper had they been there. As it stands I got into another path of vaping and set into it. I enjoy using mechanical mods for their simplicity. That does not mean I will never use a regulated mod again, much as I might say the word never. :) It only means I found what suits me for now. We all find our own "way" to vaping and no matter our choice, as long as it's not reckless and endangering, that is our own "best way".

VU Sponsors