The Franken-Foods Are Coming

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sounds a lot like when the FDA and USDA allowed genetically modified foods into the market without any oversight at all and now all these diseases are becoming epidemic, such as type 2 diabetes, obesity and a plethora of autoimmune diseases in young people :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds a lot like when the FDA and USDA allowed genetically modified foods into the market without any oversight at all and now all these diseases are becoming epidemic, such as type 2 diabetes, obesity and a plethora of autoimmune diseases in young people :(
I think you are absolutely right Lucy, they didn't even check them out they just took the money and let er run rampant

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is not a corner of hell hot enough for Monsantos or anyone who works for them or takes their blood money.If their really was an FDA or a WHO and not just a couple of globalist front groups,Monsantos would be indited for crimes against humanity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is not a corner of hell hot enough for Monsantos or anyone who works for them or takes their blood money.If their really was an FDA or a WHO and not just a couple of globalist front groups,Monsantos would be indited for crimes against humanity.
I agree with that 100% @pulsevape

VU Sponsors