TheFreeze1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Hey you guys! Some of you might know me, many don't. I am Freeze; and I am an ex-smoker. I have been vaping exclusively for over a year, and spent 2009-until last June as a dual user.

It took a ProVari and a Vivi Nova for me to finally be able to kick cigarettes, and I have been happy that I finally was able to do so since the day I did it.

Not only am I a healthier person from not-smoking; vaping has actually allowed me to get control of my dieting and I at this point have lost 40 pounds in the past 65 days. I vape my sweeter stuff if I have sweet cravings, and keep my calories in control through My Fitness Pal; and will continue to do so.

That, and I was able to do the American Dream, and create a company off of my passion for this; in pursuit of helping others (and feeding my family).

The community of vapers, for the most part, is an awesome one to be part of and I look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can.

-Freeze

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109_zpse47b36bc.gif

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Amazing @TheFreeze1 on how you transitioned as well as your recent weight-loss! Things are only looking up: By leaps and bounds!

Continue to "be awesome!" Welcome to the "madness!"

tumblr_m1tu21oxBV1r2aqiio1_500.jpg

VU Sponsors