Become a Patron!

The gap

Hello, so I got my TFV8 tank today and I've found an issue with it. There is a gap between glass and the top(idk if it's called that way). Anyways, maybe someone can help me?

Attachments

• 16325363_1641802672515869_1558366075_o.jpg
    16325363_1641802672515869_1558366075_o.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 19

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hello, so I got my TFV8 tank today and I've found an issue with it. There is a gap between glass and the top(idk if it's called that way). Anyways, maybe someone can help me?
it isn't screwed all the way in. back it out and rescrew the top party (chimney into the coil ehad) also make sure no cotton is blocking the threads on the coil head

also where did you get that coil from. doesn't look like a smok coil from the picture

it isn't screwed all the way in. back it out and rescrew the top party (chimney into the coil ehad) also make sure no cotton is blocking the threads on the coil head

also where did you get that coil from. doesn't look like a smok coil from the picture
Got it from GearBest, so that must be fine.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like a gap at the top and bottom. :eek:

Something is definitely not tight, or you got a defective part.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Got it from GearBest, so that must be fine.
does the coil have anything printed on it? i see no printing and also the cotton screens on the side don't look right unless you fluffed them out yourself?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yes, it has "smok 0,15 , 50-260W best 120-180W". It was me and my friends. We tried to take out the coil head.
best i can suggest is take the coil head out, and put everything back together, making sure everything lines up correctly.

VU Sponsors