Become a Patron!

The iJust 21700 kit by Eleaf

karacal

Member For 4 Years
Good evening fellow Vapers, tonight is my review of the latest update to the Eleaf iJust, the iJust 21700 kit.
This kit was sent directly to me from Eleaf for the purpose of this review, the majority of the products, if not all, are passed foward to those in need.
2019-03-26-2-png.805681

Since their first iJust there have been very minor updates to the kits except for this one. Now they have given the user the option to replace the battery when you need to utilizing a 2100, 20700, or 18650(using an adapter sleeve included in the kit)

The colors currently available for this kit are Purple, Silver, Dazzling(rainbow), Red, and Black.

The Specifications for the Ijust 21700 kit:

Parameter:
Diameter: 25mm
Height: 148mm (5.5ml version) / 130.5mm (2ml version)
Weight (without cell): 110g (5.5ml version) / 107g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 5.5ml version / 2ml version
Battery type: single 21700 / 18650
Output wattage: 80W max
Resistance range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω

Inside the box you get:

1× iJust 21700 (with or without cell)
1× ELLO Duro Atomizer (5.5ml / 2ml version)
1× HW-M2 0.2ohm Head
1× HW-N2 0.2ohm Head
1× QC USB Cable
2× User Manuals(1 for the device and 1 for the tank)
Spare Parts include the topfil gaskets(2, 1 open, 1 self-sealing, 2 drip tip orings, and 3 tank orings, lower, upper, and chimney)

The new HW-M2(multihole) and HW-N2(net) mesh coils are an updated version to their previous coils which are both Kathal utilizing a porus cotton and with a resistance of 0.20 ohms rated between 40 and 90 watts. The Flavor of the new HW-M2/N2 is about par with the previous mesh coils that came with the Ello Duro tank, both coils lasting about 1 week each. I didn't really see any improvement in vapor production or flavor.
20190228_015325-jpg.805683

LPSC, which stands for Leak Proof Self Cleaning is a new design of the HW-M2/N2 coil which has the design very simular to the Vaporesso QF coils with the gold pin protruding up from the center. Each coil has orings beneath the outer housing and the inner base where the coil screws down which I have found to actually work. The Self Cleaning part, pictured below shows how the air comes through the bottom of the coil, up through the center pin. I'm really not sure this idea is a working design since the airflow on the new HW-M2 and N2 is rather restrictive. It seems to have too much design into a coil that cannot keep up with the use it needs to produce. Using both these coils with fruit 80/20 and a desert/ mint at 50/50 didn't really make the coils last any longer. The Ello Duro tank, supplied with an Acrylic 5.5ml tank, spare 2ml tank, claims to have a "twist and push" child lock but I did not find this option with the tank I received in this kit.
2019-03-26-3-png.805685

The iJust 21700.
This device has the usual engravings on the tube as with the previous versions with Eleaf on on side with iJust 21700 on the other. The Top seems to be a very well press fit 510 to the point where I could not get it to budge even with pulling on the tank. The Bottom has a knurled stainless steel cap that unscrews where you can put your choice of either a 21700, 20700, or 18650 battery(the 18650 requires the silicone sleeve included in the kit).
ijust217002-jpg.805689

For a comparion of size here is the iJust 21700 kit to the left of the Freemax Twister 80w kit.
ijust21700-jpg.805687

The iJust 21700 is capable of 1 amp charging via the micro USB port(USB cable included in the kit) opposite the Fire button. I myself have not tried this with the iJust and recommend using an external charger but in a pinch you may be able to do so. When charging the Red LED will come on and extinguish when fully charged.
The Fire button on the iJust is very clickable with out rattle or play. Behind the Fire button is an LED which 5 clicks turns it on and off as well as informing you of the battery percentage left on the device. 100-60% will be Green, 59-30% will be Orange, 29-10% will be Blue, and 9-0% will be Red.
Eleaf has added their normal protections: Overcharge, Over Discharge, Over Current, 10 Second Cut Off, Short Circuit, and Reverse Polarity Protections.

The iJust 21700 kit is well built and has a good tank with the 3 10.5mm by 3.3mm bottom airflow slots. Having the option to remove the battery and replace it with your choice of either the 21700(may be included in the kit), 20700, or 18650, with being a very pocketable device or as a spare/backup, compatible with the Smok BB, NRG, GV Mesh coils gives it alot of potential. The new HW-M2/N2 coils I feel could have been better on the longevity, flavor, and vapor production.

Eleaf contact:
[email protected]
+86 755 8821 3832

I thank you for taking the time to read my review of the iJust 21700 kit from Eleaf and as always,
Vape Safe before you Vape Happy,
Karacal

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good review, thanks for sharing...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have some of the first Eleaf mods made, never had a problem with any of them.

VU Sponsors