Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Ultimate Stealth Vape!

Mini iStick is a tinier and simplified version of the original iStick. Its length is only 52mm (approximately 2.1 inches) making it a perfect fit for the palm of your hand and easy to store in your pocket even while an atomizer is attached. The battery capacity is 1050mAh despite its diminutive stature and it can handle up to 10W. The battery display indicator on top allows you to easily see remaining charge. With the Mini iStick, you will be able to carry a pocket friendly device while still enjoying a satisfying vape!

THE HARD COPY:
  • Size: 23.5mm * 21 mm * 52mm
    Color: black, sliver, red, blue
    Capacity: 1050mAh
  • Voltage: 3.3V-5.0V
    Wattage: 10W max
    Thread Type: 510 Thread
WHERE: >> HERE <<

$27.00

3B0gk8wcI4w

Click here to get more information on this deal....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Preorder.

More than I would personally pay for this. I tank at 10 watts, so I would not expect this to last me long if I used it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think its for the folks just moving away from cigalikes and Ego's. 10 Watts with a CE5 or Protank is more than enough. I've got a VS DNA 30D (needs a new batt) that does it all and is a tiny powerhouse.

JonnyBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This wouldn't be bad for simple stuff like cartos or protanks. But I like the regular istick better. It's plenty small for me when I actually use it. This mini will still beat any cigalike though.

VU Sponsors