VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Evil Clone empire has been working overtime!

Is your Kayfun just not doing it for you anymore? This incredible, new RBA is bringing that Kayfun/Fogger-style design to a whole new level. It features a large build deck that accommodates dual coils, large air-holes, and holds approximately 4ml of juice!

Logo-less design

THE HARD COPY:
  • True Kayfun/Russian styled RBA on the market today
  • Larger Chimney allows more vapor to travel
  • 4 juice tunnels for efficient juice delivery
  • 2 huge air holes on each side for easy lung inhale
  • Ultra detailed laser engraving technology
  • Over 4ml of Juice Capacity
  • One of the Best Atomizer that gets both cloud and flavor
  • No more dripping on the go!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$19.95 + FREE SHIPPING

Wc4sBGQ6r4g

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry Joe,

The link does not work:(

Looks interesting but I wonder if I could use my KF quartz tanks with it?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dunno.. I snagged a "Big Budda" will spin it and see how I like..
Wish they'd come out with some new drippers for that 26650.. :p

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know what material the tank section is made of? The seller doesn't accept questions through ebay it seems.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know what material the tank section is made of? The seller doesn't accept questions through ebay it seems.

Just did a Google search and none of the places selling it list what the tank is made of. My guess would be the same material as a kayfun.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
I'm a huge Fogger v4 fan, and one authentic owner called this a Fogger Killer.

To me, that reminds me of Pulp Fiction line, 'That's a bold statement.'

I bought into that statement. I have a logo-less and a logo Tobeco clone coming in. Not because of the statement, just because I have admittedly been drooling over that deck and post holes since the first pictures of the authentic deck surfaced.

I have 3 quartz kits from FT I'm waiting on to go with the Orchid clones...

So, is the Orchid Clone a Fogger v4 killer?

I really hope that the Orchid does to the Fogger v4, what the Fogger v4 did to the KFL+ v2's...

If any Fogger v4 owners have one of these, I'd like to know your opinion as it matters the most to me. Other than probably easier to build on...is it a superior vape compared the Fogger v4?

I'll know myself next week when they arrive...

If these Orchid Clones prove to inferior to the Fogger...

You vendors need to replenish your Fogger v4 stock and offer us some deals on the copper and new colors please.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't care how good it vapes, that plastic tank is a killer, and even if can use a quartz kit, not going to buy the orchid to also have to buy a quartz kit to go with it, even the cheap foggers come with glass :eek:

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
The best price on Fogger right now is $25.99 delivered

Orchid Clone is $19.95 delivered + $5 for FT quartz kit.

Same price...I'm betting (hoping) it will be on par with Fogger v4.1

It for sure will be easier to build and will take lower gauge wires. This makes it a good cheap option for vapors new to coiling as the Fogger 'can' and has frustrated a few.

Until next week's vape mail...I'll let everyone know if the Fogger gets dethroned?

Until then, if any lucky Fogger Peeps get their hands on this one...Speak up please

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My thought is if the tank was glass, it would say that as an added feature for marketing. The fact that the material description is omitted tells me it's poly.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I may seem like a hypocrite with 4 Kayfuns on the way, but they have the SS sections as well as the PC sections, and I can get quartz/glass sections on the cheap.

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im a KFL man all day long, but if there is a new one out there that's well made, I will give it a try. Buying my last mod taught me that you have to be SOOOOOO careful about quality..then price.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Im a KFL man all day long, but if there is a new one out there that's well made, I will give it a try. Buying my last mod taught me that you have to be SOOOOOO careful about quality..then price.

I gave up on the Kayfuns due to the Fogger's v4 superior vape.

The Fogger does have a cheap feel compared to Kayfuns. But, my out & about device was a Cana topped with Fogger. I can't tell you how many drops it has taken. The Cana looks like well used mid evil shield passed down a few generations by its scars.

The last accident had some acceleration behind it and the impact point was the outer rim of the Fogger. No damage, no glass glass crack. So the cheap Fogger has proven itself despite the cheap feel...The Cana 510 took the abuse...RIP.

The Orchid's deck is what makes me drool. Looks as if you could whip a coil out quickly...like the Kayfun. The Fogger has a small deck and chamber that gives you little room to build...but rewards you with a phenomenal vape. I did this same build on the small deck version (v4.4 aka v4.1 officially) http://imgur.com/a/ofXRi. ...and it took me forever with the limited build space. But what a tremendously rewarding vape!

The anticipation of an affordable Aethertech Orchid, 'Fogger Killer', is so desirable as its hard to see outside the Fogger vape..but I want to.

Easier/quicker to build.

Customize with Kayfun parts

I can deal with the hex screws and the plastic if it's an equal or better vape.

I will probably write Tobeco and other Chinese MEGs today to add AFC...like Fogger ring or EHpro Dual Airflow Kayfun...to make this an original design. ...although I remove the AFC ring on Fogger myself so it probably won't matter for me..but for others it would be utilized.

The only thing that remains is if this thing vapes equal or better than the Fogger v4's? Equal with that deck and customizable with FastTech priced parts is actually a win to me.

I'm sick of talking about this thing...just want to vape it.

Note: the Big Budha has been claimed to be a just notch better then the Fogger by a very trusted, skilled coil builder and owner of multiple Foggers, but I have not jumped on the 26650 bandwagon. I would need a ZNA 26650 styled Yihi equipped mod, or a SXK Stingray X to board that ship. Although, yesterday's FT 26650 copper 4Nine offering has me tempted...

Sent from my Highly Modified HTC One via Tapatalk

Last edited:

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years

Last mod? Do tell? Down to zero nic? VTC5s being discontinued? ...?

WilECyOT

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I finally got the Tobecco Orchid clone in the mail and I was psyched. I looked at the deck and said "this is going to be easy"...up until the point where I needed to screw down the stupid hex screws. The size was off by a hair and didn't fit right. Tried the spares and a couple of them fit. Oh the disappointment. Trying to get replacement screws from the vendor since the RBA is just sitting on the shelf doing nothing.

On the other hand, I drilled out the airflow on my Fogger v4 today. Now it totally rips! Lack of airflow was my big complaint on the Fogger. Was very careful and didn't even screw up the airflow ring threads. Now I have flavor and volume. Almost like hitting a dripper. Close enough for a tank.

Give me a Fogger that has good airflow and a 4-post deck and I'll be in heaven. The 3 posts are really not a big deal, the airflow is.

fcreeves

Member For 4 Years
Awesome. I may follow your lead and do the same to one of my Foggers. I got FastTech quartz kit in today for Orchid, but filled my tank just before I got the mail. Looks like it'll fit, I'll update tomorrow with a pic.

Sent from my Highly Modified HTC One via Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Old Fart Here.

Like my single coil Kayfuns with Quartz tanks.

They make enough vapor as is and tasty vaper.

Me happy.

Don't need extra coils or extra E-Liquid usage.

Bahh Humbug to you all:D

VU Sponsors