Become a Patron!

The March Mixing Challenge! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you guys are ready, I've been laying down some sweet recipes as of late. I know @wllmc has a whole warehouse at his disposal and the rest of the challenge team might have some advantages, but I don't know if that will be enough to say you all. In advance I'd like to thank you for putting this challenge on, it is already awesome, I just don't know that I'll possess enough humility to thank you once we win, so I don't want to forget. :cheers::blowkiss::inlove:

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I hope you guys are ready, I've been laying down some sweet recipes as of late. I know @wllmc has a whole warehouse at his disposal and the rest of the challenge team might have some advantages, but I don't know if that will be enough to say you all. In advance I'd like to thank you for putting this challenge on, it is already awesome, I just don't know that I'll possess enough humility to thank you once we win, so I don't want to forget. :cheers::blowkiss::inlove:
Gonna have to be some super sweet recipes. That old man group "Go Home" are ancient master brewers of the fabled prune juice. Legend has it they only communicate the recipe ingredients and mixing methods by passin gas to each other. A full box of Fiber One bars is enough flatulent fuel to power Las Vegas and level New York.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna have to be some super sweet recipes. That old man group "Go Home" are ancient master brewers of the fabled prune juice. Legend has it they only communicate the recipe ingredients and mixing methods by passin gas to each other. A full box of Fiber One bars is enough flatulent fuel to power Las Vegas and level New York.
Yah, but out with the old, in with the new. Thats what I've always said.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We carry more flavors in our dentures than you'll ever mix into juice whipper snapper!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And we don't need batteries, we just power our mods with that fuel, so we don't have to stop testing mixes to charge batteries. We'll leave you younguns in our cloud....I mean dust.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There has to be a team for this guy....if for no other reason than his fabulous smack talking.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Lol thanks for the support, even if I dont make a team I do enjoy bein a part of from the outside. Diy juice has been a thought but never seriously considered with everything that goes into it. Bein a part of the challenge, in or out, will provide plenty insight.

I'll wait another week, no rush, before I do something drastic to get a team made. :devil:

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I thought this was a mixing challenge where's all the competition?

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We need three more people to form one more team.....I know you’re out there......cmon now! Join in on the fun!!!

VU Sponsors