Become a Patron!

The Medicine Flower Club

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This will be the next flavoring vendor I try. Thought it might be nice to have a repository of feedback, suggestions, percentages and recipes here at VU.

What's everyone's top 3 MF flavors? What percentages do you use them at? Any flavors to avoid?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here, just listening. Nothing by way of experience to add as I haven't purchased any MF flavors yet, but I'm seriously looking at this site of a redditor (abdada) who has them at a 2:1 dilution for a good price--less than half of what they cost in full strength, retail.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
will just link them.. I dilute 1/1.5ml to 8.5/9ml

http://www.medicineflower.com/532.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/533.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/546.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/551.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/558mango.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/559.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/570.html

and this is what I use in my car, dryer, and air vents at home, I have not tried to vape this..

http://www.medicineflower.com/581.html

but the rest.. my favs.. I havent tried out all, either, but these will last me a very very long time..

if you try to do drops.. some will work, others are way too heavy and have to be diluted.. I have yet to run across any I can use straight tho..

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm here, just listening. Nothing by way of experience to add as I haven't purchased any MF flavors yet, but I'm seriously looking at this site of a redditor (abdada) who has them at a 2:1 dilution for a good price--less than half of what they cost in full strength, retail.
Nice. Thanks for the link. That looks way cool for testing and trying things out.

Thanks for weighing in @Smoky Blue. :) I'll check those links when I can get a little time at a computer.

VenomousMofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will just link them.. I dilute 1/1.5ml to 8.5/9ml

http://www.medicineflower.com/532.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/533.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/546.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/551.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/558mango.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/559.html

http://www.medicineflower.com/570.html

and this is what I use in my car, dryer, and air vents at home, I have not tried to vape this..

http://www.medicineflower.com/581.html

but the rest.. my favs.. I havent tried out all, either, but these will last me a very very long time..

if you try to do drops.. some will work, others are way too heavy and have to be diluted.. I have yet to run across any I can use straight tho..

What method is being used to dilute them? PG? VG? alcohol?

VenomousMofo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thanks for the link, I'm thinking about grabbing a few to try but going to contact him for his method of dilution first.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like A.B. Dada's site. I just checked the flavors he carries and really can't decide what to try first. Strawberry, lime, coconut and mint look good to me. I don't have any of those flavors that really bowl me over.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a few of the dilutions from AB Dada a week ago. Looking forward to getting them and trying them out.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered a few of the dilutions from AB Dada a week ago. Looking forward to getting them and trying them out.
Nice! Which ones did you get?

Let us know how you mix them and if you like them please.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Which ones did you get?

Chocolate-Light, Butterscotch, Blackberry & Blueberry. I haven't really made a chocolate vape I loved, and heard their chocolates are some of the best out there. I've tried a lot of blueberries (and bilberry) and like the NF one best so far, hoping that this one is better as none of them alone or combined has really hit my sweet spot.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Chocolate-Light, Butterscotch, Blackberry & Blueberry. I haven't really made a chocolate vape I loved, and heard their chocolates are some of the best out there. I've tried a lot of blueberries (and bilberry) and like the NF one best so far, hoping that this one is better as none of them alone or combined has really hit my sweet spot.

Awesome. I haven't tried them all but I haven't had any luck w Blueberry either. Fingers crossed!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok fess up.. what'd ya'll do?? too quiet about MF lolol... :D

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ok fess up.. what'd ya'll do?? too quiet about MF lolol... :D
I haven't placed an order yet! I can't decide what to get. Plus, I have about a dozen or more unopened flavors on the table as I type. I should probably be mixing and vaping instead of typing!

Also, I'm busy reading the entirety of the FA Club thread. Page 66 of 205 so far... :(

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Is it here yet? How bout now? Have you mixed it yet? How bout now? Are we there yet?
Nope, not here yet. He does say that he doesn't ship until 2 weeks after mixing the dilution, but it should be pretty soon now. Then when I make stuff with it, I'll have a long steep time as well. Stuff I've been reading has been saying at least 3 weeks with Medicine Flower when it's undiluted.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nope, not here yet. He does say that he doesn't ship until 2 weeks after mixing the dilution, but it should be pretty soon now. Then when I make stuff with it, I'll have a long steep time as well. Stuff I've been reading has been saying at least 3 weeks with Medicine Flower when it's undiluted.
How bout now? :eek:

Cool, I was hoping that I could premix the flavors to cut down on steeping time and make them a little easier to mix with. At least take it down to 25% total.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, with the dilututions from dada...what kind of percentages for flavoring are we talking about? close to say FA percentages or is it neccesarry to boost the percentages because of the dilutions.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
so, with the dilututions from dada...what kind of percentages for flavoring are we talking about? close to say FA percentages or is it neccesarry to boost the percentages because of the dilutions.

From what I understand, without the dilution, you'd use between .1% and 1.5% depending on preference and your mix since it's pure essence, and not suspended in any pg at all. Reddit has some MF recipes and Open Source Vapor uses MF flower flavors and lists their recipes so those would give some suggestions to usage. .1% undiluted would then be .5% at 5:1 dilution, or 1% at 10:1.
I ordered 10:1 dilutions to try out.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From what I understand, without the dilution, you'd use between .1% and 1.5% depending on preference and your mix since it's pure essence, and not suspended in any pg at all. Reddit has some MF recipes and Open Source Vapor uses MF flower flavors and lists their recipes so those would give some suggestions to usage. .1% undiluted would then be .5% at 5:1 dilution, or 1% at 10:1.
I ordered 10:1 dilutions to try out.
Holy shit. I hadn't seen OSV yet. #vapeboner

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I rather like OSV's idea and I really enjoyed the vanilla chai.. :)
I think OSV did a great job..

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found open source vapers to be a rather disapointing experince.
Well that sucks. They get a hundred thousand cool points from me for posting their recipes and the concept in general. You bought some premixed juices from them? Not so tasty or what?
I rather like OSV's idea and I really enjoyed the vanilla chai.. :)
I think OSV did a great job..
I love the idea too.

Someone in that reddit thread mentioned MF's white cherry standalone as an ADV. Sounds like one that'll be on my first order along with strawberry.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that sucks. They get a hundred thousand cool points from me for posting their recipes and the concept in general. You bought some premixed juices from them? Not so tasty or what?

I love the idea too.

Someone in that reddit thread mentioned MF's white cherry standalone as an ADV. Sounds like one that'll be on my first order along with strawberry.
I found there juice kindda watery, and the vapor anemic, even though I got both the regular and thick versions...the flavors didn't seems to marry very well together..but it's a personal taste.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found there juice kindda watery, and the vapor anemic, even though I got both the regular and thick versions...the flavors didn't seems to marry very well together..but it's a personal taste.
I see. I did notice they go pretty heavy on the saline. That would definitely water it down and decrease vapor a little, if you included that option. Otherwise with such little total flavoring I'd think max VG would be quite thick and heavy on the vapor. It will be when I mix it anyway. ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
you can tell him to leave that off, OSV is pretty good at working custom requests..

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I emailed the seller of the MF dilutions (A.B.Dada) yesterday since I still hadn't received them. He said they were shipped on the 18th. I found that odd, since the tracking he sent me only says that the label was created on the 18th- no shipping tracking whatsoever. He then replied that USPS picked it up from him the day he prints the label and he'll follow up with them to find out what happened to my shipment and "file a claim and mark it lost for reprinting asap"

Has anyone else ordered from him?

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I emailed the seller of the MF dilutions (A.B.Dada) yesterday since I still hadn't received them. He said they were shipped on the 18th. I found that odd, since the tracking he sent me only says that the label was created on the 18th- no shipping tracking whatsoever. He then replied that USPS picked it up from him the day he prints the label and he'll follow up with them to find out what happened to my shipment and "file a claim and mark it lost for reprinting asap"

Has anyone else ordered from him?
I haven't placed my order yet (just going to start with Strawberry and White Cherry) but I think I'm going to hold off and see how your order pans out. Keep us posted please. The only time I had a tracking look like that was a large vendor and they put my box on the USPS pallet instead of the UPS pallet. They made it right though, reshipped the entire 19lb order overnight and I had it the next day.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I haven't placed my order yet (just going to start with Strawberry and White Cherry) but I think I'm going to hold off and see how your order pans out. Keep us posted please. The only time I had a tracking look like that was a large vendor and they put my box on the USPS pallet instead of the UPS pallet. They made it right though, reshipped the entire 19lb order overnight and I had it the next day.

He apparently has had quite a few issues with the USPS that he talks about part way down in this Reddit thread. Says he had to refund $3900 this year so far due to USPS screw ups. He's moving his business and says he should be back up running this coming week.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He apparently has had quite a few issues with the USPS that he talks about part way down in this Reddit thread. Says he had to refund $3900 this year so far due to USPS screw ups. He's moving his business and says he should be back up running this coming week.
Holy crap. That's crazy.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are we vaping flower flavors now or did i miss something?

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Truthfully in my own experience with online sales (different category and not vape related by any means of the word) but more often then not it is not the carriers screw ups. Its unhonest buyers who take advantage of shops who dont use signature verification. It isnhowever a form of mail fraud and a savvy internet/mail order business knows how to take action and pretty much put a stop to it.

On high dollar purchases we always use aignature verification so they can't pull the "never got the package" line with the credit card company or paypal or evay or amazon etc etc. If they do try that crap we immidiately ask them to take a quick look around the porch behind bushes ask other household members of they picked it up etc etc. And if not to get back to us right away as if they have not found it then we will kindly call and file a report with the local postal inspector for a package theft, at which time they will launch an investigation so please answer any questions they may have for you as it will expedite the process and if the package is indeed lost or stolen we will be more than happy to refund or replace the package.

I would say more than 95% of the time whoever purchased the package all of a sudden finds it one way or another, apologize to us for the inconvenience. I would say less than 5% of the time a package is truly lost or stolen. Of coarse the only way to avoid it 100% would be to put insurance and signature on everything but of coarse this does not always make good business since at all.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Truthfully in my own experience with online sales (different category and not vape related by any means of the word) but more often then not it is not the carriers screw ups. Its unhonest buyers who take advantage of shops who dont use signature verification.

Well, in my case at least, it's the carrier or the seller since my tracking only shows that the label was created and no other tracking whatsoever. Other than this incident, I've lived here for 20 years and have had several packages either not show up at all, show up at someone else's house, or are misplaced by the USPS. Most recently our mail carrier ended up being fired after an investigation for misplacing mail-order prescriptions- we got the slip in the mailbox to pick it up at the post office, but the package was no where to be found.
Still, in all these years, these only account for maybe 10 packages total and all generally occurred in clumps due to a careless mail carrier, so not too bad a track record for the postal service in general.

Last edited:
If you had a package shipped but didn't receive it OR it never scanned let me know here or through SMS or email (although I generally leave my cell phone with a t-shirt manager except on Wednesdays and Fridays but that changes next week). I don't do the dilutions as a profit product, I do it because I want more people to eventually buy from Medicine Flower as they're a GREAT vendor and their product is top notch. I email them all the time about releasing their 4ml bottles retail but they have no interest. Doing dilutions is a huge waste of my time -- I earn about $4 per hour "profit" and so far have lost about $1200 out of pocket on broken bottles, busted packages, boxes that said "delivered" but the customer says they weren't, etc. It is NOT worth it for me to sell dilutions, but I do it because I like the product and think it'll encourage more people to buy from them directly and maybe end up getting me a little bit of extra out of them when I do my weekly buy.

That being said, I have been in Chicago for almost 9 years and it wasn't until this year that my sorting center at 60608 has gone from 99% great to 80% good in March to 60% terrifying in April. My mail lady actually quit our route because of the demands we placed on her for daily pickup and the idiots who took over her route are terrible. So I immediately planned a move (for the t-shirt side of things AND my labs). I am now 90% settled in my new lab as of yesterday and am soon to be 50% settled in a new print shop by month's end -- both will be shipping from 60018 instead of 60608 and the local postmaster has given me a lot of access to their sorting department over the past 45 days. 100% of jobs I test shipped from 60018 were not only scanned the day of pickup but all arrived on-time. So as of last Monday 100% of dilutions will be shipping 60018.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I ship USPS all the time ad have online sellers ship to me by USPS

believe me
it happens all the time, it says label created 3-4 days later its delivered and the tracking updates then and says delivered with no information in between.

It happens more then you would believe.

The USPS tracking system is great when it works, but just like FedEx and UPS it doesnt always work.

Mama Js just shipped me something, the USPS tracking showed label created for over 36 hours before it updated. While a package from vaperstek updated twice in t eh same amount of time. They were both shipped the same day.

Take in acct whether it is priority mail or 1st class and how far its going. Give it 3-6 days from the time the label say sits created. If you don't have it by then, its time to flip out

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Take in acct whether it is priority mail or 1st class and how far its going. Give it 3-6 days from the time the label say sits created. If you don't have it by then, its time to flip out

I know. That's why when the label creation was on May 18th, and I hadn't seen any change or received my shipment by June 5, I emailed the seller to let him know so he could follow up. It's all cool. Seller has filed a claim on the lost shipment, so hopefully all will be resolved soon and I'll get to try out some Medicine Flower.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If you had a package shipped but didn't receive it OR it never scanned let me know here or through SMS or email (although I generally leave my cell phone with a t-shirt manager except on Wednesdays and Fridays but that changes next week). I don't do the dilutions as a profit product, I do it because I want more people to eventually buy from Medicine Flower as they're a GREAT vendor and their product is top notch. I email them all the time about releasing their 4ml bottles retail but they have no interest. Doing dilutions is a huge waste of my time -- I earn about $4 per hour "profit" and so far have lost about $1200 out of pocket on broken bottles, busted packages, boxes that said "delivered" but the customer says they weren't, etc. It is NOT worth it for me to sell dilutions, but I do it because I like the product and think it'll encourage more people to buy from them directly and maybe end up getting me a little bit of extra out of them when I do my weekly buy.

That being said, I have been in Chicago for almost 9 years and it wasn't until this year that my sorting center at 60608 has gone from 99% great to 80% good in March to 60% terrifying in April. My mail lady actually quit our route because of the demands we placed on her for daily pickup and the idiots who took over her route are terrible. So I immediately planned a move (for the t-shirt side of things AND my labs). I am now 90% settled in my new lab as of yesterday and am soon to be 50% settled in a new print shop by month's end -- both will be shipping from 60018 instead of 60608 and the local postmaster has given me a lot of access to their sorting department over the past 45 days. 100% of jobs I test shipped from 60018 were not only scanned the day of pickup but all arrived on-time. So as of last Monday 100% of dilutions will be shipping 60018.

@A.B. Dada thanks.. you seem like a very good person to be doing this and just wanted to take time and let you know..
even tho I have not bought anything from you.. thanks for responding here.. :)

@Azyre -- I don't ahve my work phone on Tuesdays because I work my "real job" so SMS me TOMORROW withn your order number or post it here. I will refund you tomorrow and make sure you get your order AND send you a store credit for youjr next one.

I absolutely have zero issue doing refunds no matter where the fault is -- even if it's a customer's fault (which is rare but it does happen). I make enough money at my real job, the website is really just for kicks and for relaxing. I love printing tees and I love mixing dilutions and soon I'll even have my own PG-free concentrates up (although right now they taste like dirty socks and vomit, but QUALITY PG-free dirty socks and vomit).

Sorry for the mess. From now on all orders are going out through 60018 and so far the local postmaster AND sorting manager are just amazing. I even have their SMS numbers for stressful days haha.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
@Azyre -- I don't have my work phone on Tuesdays because I work my "real job" so SMS me TOMORROW with your order number or post it here. I will refund you tomorrow and make sure you get your order AND send you a store credit for your next one.

Wow, that's fantastic A.B.! Order number is 20324. I already emailed you on the 5th, but don't have your phone # to send an SMS, so I just posted it here as requested.
Thanks!

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@AzyreI will refund you tomorrow and make sure you get your order AND send you a store credit for youjr next one.
^^^ This is how you customer service. You sir, will see my order in the next week or so!
I love printing tees and I love mixing dilutions and soon I'll even have my own PG-free concentrates up (although right now they taste like dirty socks and vomit, but QUALITY PG-free dirty socks and vomit).
Hell yeah. The future of vaping is here. Revenge vaping.

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
^^^ This is how you customer service. You sir, will see my order in the next week or so!
Hell yeah. The future of vaping is here. Revenge vaping.
Indeed. I didn't receive my refund yet, so the "tomorrow" promise was a bit premature. He apologized for forgetting though and said he'd take care of it today. Great customer service.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors