Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
You know whats funny, so many people here talking shit trying to defend the RIGHTS of Roxy (STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS - no videos, no pictures talk about hiding). Lets clear some things up, because I speak my mind and im honest; people appreciate that. I like how you clowns are calling me names and judging me. What about your video? Where your video? Since when do people get items and bullshit everyone saying how good an item is. THAT IS THE POINT of a review isnt it? Bunch of fucken troll kids. Anyone can be tough on the internet. Call me Fat, did it already TO MYSELF in the video. I dont hide behind a keyboard, the business I work at IS ALL over the internet; so come on over and see me. I dont work for Aspire. Just because I like something doesn't mean I work for the company. I love the boxer and I praise it in all my videos; that doesn't mean I work for ginger-vaper. See I have a screenshot of this company talking shit...so it proves my point even further. Then they took it down because they were acting like a child.

Let me also note a couple other things. You guys keep watching my video and talking shit and posting more of my videos. I am winning...you know that right? A view is a view. Youd be surprised how many subscribers I GOT from you posting the video. Go ahead...."YOU ONLY GOT 300 VIEWS", wheres your video tough guy? See haters are what make me famous. Its like the old saying "good or bad publicity, its publicity". I could give a shit about you guys talking about me, I read your comments and they make me smile. See even if you are like this guy from youtube talking shit about a device, ITS MY OPINION and youre putting my name out there. Thats the point of reviews, I dont skew them to make companies better than what they are. I never said the TANK WAS a piece of shit. Some of you guys are taking it way further than what it is. I said I dont like it. I said its worth 20 bucks. Some of you guys really need to watch shit and not worry about me being fat, or ugly, or if I even vape bro or whatever it is that your argument is.

Ill finish off on this note, its simple. Keep posting my video in here, help me get more subscribers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-30 01.02.55.png
    Screenshot 2016-05-30 01.02.55.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You know whats funny, so many people here talking shit trying to defend the RIGHTS of Roxy (STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS - no videos, no pictures talk about hiding). Lets clear some things up, because I speak my mind and im honest; people appreciate that. I like how you clowns are calling me names and judging me. What about your video? Where your video? Since when do people get items and bullshit everyone saying how good an item is. THAT IS THE POINT of a review isnt it? Bunch of fucken troll kids. Anyone can be tough on the internet. Call me Fat, did it already TO MYSELF in the video. I dont hide behind a keyboard, the business I work at IS ALL over the internet; so come on over and see me. I dont work for Aspire. Just because I like something doesn't mean I work for the company. I love the boxer and I praise it in all my videos; that doesn't mean I work for aspire. See I have a screenshot of this company talking shit...so it proves my point even further. Then they took it down because they were acting like a child.

Let me also note a couple other things. You guys keep watching my video and talking shit and posting more of my videos. I am winning...you know that right? A view is a view. Youd be surprised how many subscribers I GOT from you posting the video. Go ahead...."YOU ONLY GOT 300 VIEWS", wheres your video tough guy? See haters are what make me famous. Its like the old saying "good or bad publicity, its publicity". I could give a shit about you guys talking about me, I read your comments and they make me smile. See even if you are like this guy from youtube talking shit about a device, ITS MY OPINION and youre putting my name out there. Thats the point of reviews, I dont skew them to make companies better than what they are. I never said the TANK WAS a piece of shit. Some of you guys are taking it way further than what it is. I said I dont like it. I said its worth 20 bucks. Some of you guys really need to watch shit and not worry about me being fat, or ugly, or if I even vape bro or whatever it is that your argument is.

Ill finish off on this note, its simple. Keep posting my video in here, help me get more subscribers.

Roxy hiding - you very funny.

Why did you say you work for Aspire if you claim you don't now?

Aspire makes wonderful products for noobs, beginning amateurs and the very lazy :)

I just don't think much of your style and find it hard to believe a Clieto can beat the Merlin.

Watched your vid posted in this thread in increments, haven't visited you channel, posted on it, nor do I intend to.

It would be one thing if you had a real critique of the devise in question - it's quite another to fill it with the air holes open then complain it leaks and worth only $20 - among other amateur mistakes.

dwcraig1

Member For 4 Years
I have here the "unofficial" o-ring sizes, I didn't check as to where they go, I just measured what was in the bag.
Three 5 x 1 mm
One 8 x 1 mm
One 12 x 1 mm
One 14 x 1 mm
Two 20 x 1.2 mm
Am I sure these are the correct sizes of the ones in the bag? Yep
Edit: The one between base and chamber is 15 x 1 not 14 x 1 mm, still may work just fine, not sure.(14 x 1 mm is what's in the bag)
Under the top cap (outer edge) and at the ends of the glass are the 20 x 1.2 mm, three are needed, two are included.
The 8 x 1 goes in the middle between the juice filling slots under the top cap.
The 5 x 1 mm goes on the end of chimney tube at chamber, might fit the drip tip also, didn't check.
As for the 12 x 1 mm, I haven't the slightest idea unless some how the base comes apart and it's for the AC ring.

Last edited:

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You know whats funny, so many people here talking shit trying to defend the RIGHTS of Roxy (STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS - no videos, no pictures talk about hiding). Lets clear some things up, because I speak my mind and im honest; people appreciate that. I like how you clowns are calling me names and judging me. What about your video? Where your video? Since when do people get items and bullshit everyone saying how good an item is. THAT IS THE POINT of a review isnt it? Bunch of fucken troll kids. Anyone can be tough on the internet. Call me Fat, did it already TO MYSELF in the video. I dont hide behind a keyboard, the business I work at IS ALL over the internet; so come on over and see me. I dont work for Aspire. Just because I like something doesn't mean I work for the company. I love the boxer and I praise it in all my videos; that doesn't mean I work for ginger-vaper. See I have a screenshot of this company talking shit...so it proves my point even further. Then they took it down because they were acting like a child.

For someone that don't care buddy you care lmao!! did you get butt hurt?? Yes! checkmate clown....You really had to come
All this way to get a trophy or something? Bro we are complaining about your amateur REVIEW with no merit BRo.... I call em how I see them. I have no reviews you wanna know why??? Cause I don't do video reviews but good for you for trying :giggle: Nobody hiding here.. I See you had to reopen your account to justify your lack of a review you so call? You have a bully tough guy persona but let me tell you those that carry them self are full of shit when it comes down to business :slowclap:
You better check yourself cause body cares. Thank you have a nice day :kickbutt:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire makes wonderful products for noobs, beginning amateurs and the very lazy :)

:oops: I still like and regularly use a couple of my Aspire products, especially my CF Mod, it's pretty and functional!

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
butt hurt LOL, im a disabled vet served 12 years. I know not to get a sandy vag because people on the internet trying to be tough guys including "roxy". If you WATCHED the video lucy it was sarcastic. Shame you dont get sarcasm, sorry for that. Im not changing the review, I didnt like the tank. its MY review after all isnt it? I like all the people talking about me. Its my name coming out of your mouth ;) I have no reviews attached screenshot? Really I have 60k views on videos. Maybe a little clicking might help you in finding that answer. Reopen my account? Its been open. I logged in. Where do you see reopened account. You just GOT AN account here, what 11 days ago. Troll.

Im not being a bully, im being honest. The tank isnt good. Do I need to keep saying it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-31 21.50.05.png
    Screenshot 2016-05-31 21.50.05.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 63

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
butt hurt LOL, im a disabled vet served 12 years. I know not to get a sandy vag because people on the internet trying to be tough guys including "roxy". If you WATCHED the video lucy it was sarcastic. Shame you dont get sarcasm, sorry for that. Im not changing the review, I didnt like the tank. its MY review after all isnt it? I like all the people talking about me. Its my name coming out of your mouth ;) I have no reviews attached screenshot? Really I have 60k views on videos. Maybe a little clicking might help you in finding that answer. Reopen my account? Its been open. I logged in. Where do you see reopened account. You just GOT AN account here, what 11 days ago. Troll.

Im not being a bully, im being honest. The tank isnt good. Do I need to keep saying it.

I am right here like I always am. Dude, you are either incompetent, or you threw that review on purpose. I'm a tiny woman and can screw a tank together :rolleyes:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

A trolling Youtube reviewer. Now I've seen it all.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Good for you bud! Thanks for letting us know your military background, I salute you for it!.... Ok your 5 min of fame is over move along :zombie::kickbutt::poop:

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Yeahaaa! If you can't get your facts straight about me no way would I trust you to get your facts straight when reviewing a product.

Hehehehehehe

MMW

Member For 4 Years

Oh hai! You say the sweetest things. Who are you again? Oh, the reviewer that didn't wick right and took three pulls and dismissed the tank. Nice work brah. Here's a tip, leave the wicks fluffy and not crammed in the cup.

Also, in the beginning of the "review" 7:10 in, you show how easy it is to get the top off. Yet then after you build it, you say it's hard to get it off without the chimney coming with it. So what happened in between? Human error? Yep. According to you though, it's the tank.

Oh that's right. You only care to try one thing. Must be the tank, not the human error. My bad bro.

I seem to sense a pattern here. One trick pony? How about putting a little bit of brain power, grace, and logistics into a build instead of cramming a square peg into a round hole. This is why I don't take you seriously.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMO a good reviewer would research a product they are reviewing, and if don't know who roxy is, just shows didn't do any research, a lot of people rely on reviewers on how to use a new product, and if a reviewer had not researched it properly, then how do you know you are using it right, but like I said, that is just IMO :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never heard of this guy before. From reading what he's posting, he comes across more as a troll seeking views then a competent reviewer. Because of that it's hard to take him seriously, so I'm not. Here's a review from someone I have actually heard of. He's spot on other than the fact he refereed to Roxy as being from ECF :giggle:. I guess that's actually kind of true since that's where she use to be from. Any way, on with the show.

Cheers,
Steve

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I introduced myself to Mr. Haze, first in an email when I sent him his Merlin, and again on his channel. Apparently he can't read.

Well "roxy"

I'm really enjoying the Merlin I didn't think I'd have today. I can't seem to make it malfunction and the flavor keeps getting richer on it.

Been inching up the wattage in .1 increments and it just keeps getting better and better.

A truly stellar MTL vape - it left the Gem in the dust a long time ago.

I'm really impressed because we all know I am no building expert and suck at wicking. This thing keeps putting out like a drunk cheerleader on prom night.

Deryan3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I received my Merlin and have been enjoying this awesome RTA system! I will say it is the best system I have owned and I will be adding a couple more. The design is definitely on the next level !!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I introduced myself to Mr. Haze, first in an email when I sent him his Merlin, and again on his channel. Apparently he can't read.

I think Ogvapez hit the nail on the head:

For someone that don't care buddy you care lmao!! did you get butt hurt?? Yes! checkmate clown....You really had to come
All this way to get a trophy or something? Bro we are complaining about your amateur REVIEW with no merit BRo....

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You actually sent one to him? Good gawd. Lol.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

I was instructed to, and yes, I did. I had no idea he was an incompetent twatwaffle since I had never heard of him. I should've known there was a reason I've never heard of him :giggle:

It makes me sad one of my babies went to an abusive home. I should report it to Atty Protection Services.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was instructed to, and yes, I did. I had no idea he was an incompetent twatwaffle since I had never heard of him. I should've known there was a reason I've never heard of him :giggle:

It makes me sad one of my babies went to an abusive home. I should report it to Atty Protection Services.
Did you send one off to the Vaping Bogan? He did a Boreas review a while back.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Lmfao, makes you wonder what the criteria is to be considered a reviewer. I guess these companies will send their stuff to anyone. Wtf?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lmfao, makes you wonder what the criteria is to be considered a reviewer. I guess these companies will send their stuff to anyone. Wtf?

I know, I was talking about this on another thread recently. I need free shit, so I should just whip out my cell phone and start a channel and call it Old Lady Vapes or something like that. Building how-to and wicking for incompetents and by an incompetent

You never know! It couldn't be worse than some of the drivel I see out there

Yeahaaa! If you can't get your facts straight about me no way would I trust you to get your facts straight when reviewing a product.

Hehehehehehe
It's really crazy that this is what you people spend your time doing making fun and ridiculing someone for their opinion. Lol you guys must have been raised by some shitty parents and they never taught you how everyone has an opinion and and you're not always going to agree with it . ITS LIFE GET OVER IT HE DIDNT LIKE THE DAMN TANK. Just like food you have your own taste buds so does everyone else same thing goes for products for vaping. Idk how else to break that down to you for you to get the picture here! Maybe instead of rewatching a video over and over and trolling you should get off your fat asses and do your own reviews explore the vape world a little more . ACCEPT PEOPLES OPINIONS. Because you're going to deal with opinions till the day you die. Get together as a community of you really care about vaping because ppl like him keep vaping alive. Maybe you should be worried about the fda cracking down on the vaping industry instead. Educate yourself. Leave the man alone . And I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm when he said aspire.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's really crazy that this is what you people spend your time doing making fun and ridiculing someone for their opinion. Lol you guys must have been raised by some shitty parents and they never taught you how everyone has an opinion and and you're not always going to agree with it . ITS LIFE GET OVER IT HE DIDNT LIKE THE DAMN TANK. Just like food you have your own taste buds so does everyone else same thing goes for products for vaping. Idk how else to break that down to you for you to get the picture here! Maybe instead of rewatching a video over and over and trolling you should get off your fat asses and do your own reviews explore the vape world a little more . ACCEPT PEOPLES OPINIONS. Because you're going to deal with opinions till the day you die. Get together as a community of you really care about vaping because ppl like him keep vaping alive. Maybe you should be worried about the fda cracking down on the vaping industry instead. Educate yourself. Leave the man alone . And I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm when he said aspire.
Nice first post. Lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to VU!

Thank you for caring enough to answer my post with accusations that are false!

Maybe you should hit reply to appropriate posts if you want people to act the way you think they you should.

You are accusing me of things I have not done period, which makes your credibility ZERO

Once again, thank you for joining our happy family :)

Welcome to VU!

Thank you for caring enough to answer my post with accusations that are false!

Maybe you should hit reply to appropriate posts if you want people to act the way you think they you should.

You are accusing me of things I have not done period, which makes your credibility ZERO

Once again, thank you for joining our happy family :)
Lol ok drag queen

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Well said Safiresky, well said. Play the disabled vet card? REALLY? They said I got butthurt, so I responded with the military vet thing. I dont ask for shit for sympathy. Yes she sent me the tank cause apparently her company or the company that made the tank for her liked my videos. Either that or THEY ARE just so lame to send it to everyone and expect good reviews. I am not saying I am a good reviewer never once did I say that. And ROXY I put you in quotes because I have yet to see your face, a video, a review, a picture....ohhhh just about anything that even insinuates you being from "Ohio". Again, unlike all these people in the thread trying to hurt my feelings try to attack my LOOK because I dont like a tank. All very valid reasons to hate someone. Because they have an opinion. Welcome to USA baby

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I know, I was talking about this on another thread recently. I need free shit, so I should just whip out my cell phone and start a channel and call it Old Lady Vapes or something like that. Building how-to and wicking for incompetents and by an incompetent

You never know! It couldn't be worse than some of the drivel I see out there
I WOULD LOVE to see the video of you please, please post it. So I can plaster it all over the internet making fun of you like your trying to do with me by calling me names. Notice how I havent called you ONE name. Uh-huh. Someone has self esteem issues

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Regarding the 8 engraved on the chamber, I'm not sure if the name "Augvape" has any connection to the month of August but that is the 8th month.
Or did someone already say that? LOL
I read in a different thread, maybe the contest one, that 8 rhymes with the word for luck or something. Not sure I'll get her name right, but @Heartsdelight said it somewhere.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
That must be the girlfriend who defends him in all the other places.
nope, good point Safire. I like it how they look around at all my conversations, if they looked they would see the name is totally different

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol ok drag queen

:banana: Very funny

I've been called worst by better people.

This thread is about the Merlin RTA

And you are obviously way to young to know who Liz Ranay is

She would love a troll like you.

You should try the Merlin for yourself, btw

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I am right here like I always am. Dude, you are either incompetent, or you threw that review on purpose. I'm a tiny woman and can screw a tank together :rolleyes:
ITS NOT EVEN A BAD review....man the complex you have is baffling

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I WOULD LOVE to see the video of you please, please post it. So I can plaster it all over the internet making fun of you like your trying to do with me by calling me names. Notice how I havent called you ONE name. Uh-huh. Someone has self esteem issues

I have never been to your video on youtube - get your facts straight before you post

VU Sponsors