Become a Patron!

The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You were one of the lucky ones!
I REALLY wish mine didn't, I wanted to be a lucky one, too, LOL. I flippin' loved the tank for the flavor and ease. I had it out again, recently, to give it another shot. Fine for one whole week, then it dumped all over my hand while I was driving. What made me more mad, was I was driving to work, so couldn't do anything about it. Thank god for a back up mod, but it was also my back up flavor, lol. Could be worse, though, right?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I REALLY wish mine didn't, I wanted to be a lucky one, too, LOL. I flippin' loved the tank for the flavor and ease. I had it out again, recently, to give it another shot. Fine for one whole week, then it dumped all over my hand while I was driving. What made me more mad, was I was driving to work, so couldn't do anything about it. Thank god for a back up mod, but it was also my back up flavor, lol. Could be worse, though, right?
That stinks, it's so strange though how it was fine for a week then dumped all over your hand. Mine was the seeping on the base (I have 5 Merlin's, 4 used, 1 new) if I took it off once in a while & wiped it was ok. Still annoying but. It's such a shame like you said, it was easy to coil & wick had the perfect draw. I still use mine but have been enjoying the OBS Nano & iJoy EXO RTA's.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been researching that OBS, a bit, good to hear. I'll look into the other Like you, I really like the draw on Merlin, too. It really was a perfect tank. I know not everyone had/has any problems with theirs, I really wish I was one of 'em.
There is 2 threads for the OBS Nano & iJoy Exo over at the other place. Lots of info. It is strange how some never had issues with the Merlin like @JuicyLucy but others like us did.
The Exo has the restrictor plug like on the Merlin. I've been using it, it's a good one.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More good info! Thanks :)
Ijoy EXO RTA 6ml tank an single coil deck its better than merlin ,
a4a8ec31fa67b2bb8468b64e428bd6d7.jpg
356a74a577d76f26cb80c2a1604d099b.jpg
bef6bb68830ee548b25e9f0f249e3e89.jpg

Swapped out the grubs for m3 hex grubs since mine didnt fit the driver provided small thing , but dam excellent Flavours an vape from it , no leaks , no tank dumps , and you can pick up spare decks for it from fasttech to hot swap out , for tank refills of new Flavours
Deffo recommend

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Second pic Exo rta on Vt 75 dna an in back ground is the 22mm exo s subohm on ijust2 not bad either,
that also has a xs1 rba available for it singke coil rba so will update if it ever gets shipped lol ,
I'm awaiting mine to be shipped from fasttech , which it also fits in the Exo x sub ohm exo s and exo x w diffrent sizes uses same coils ,

Last edited:

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the merlin rta with the square juice ports and mine does not leak a drop. I guess mine is a v2?? After a few months using other tanks I decided to give temp control another go so I got out my stainless steel merlin rta and made a fused clapton (26x2 with 40ga wrap all 316L SS) 5 wraps around a 2.4mm screwdriver and it is working well so far.

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the way, whoever designed the Daedalus coil jig is a fucking genius! I never thought building my own fused clapton coils could be so easy!

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I broke out my merlin today, which was put away many many months ago. I also took out the Lightning Vapes 24/34 kanthal clapton wire I bought over one year ago and never liked.

I decided to do a 5 wrap 3 ID spaced coil with my newly purchased cotton bacon. I used some diy Strawberry cream I tossed together.

This thing knocked my socks off. Now I know what I've been missing with claptons.

I must confess the bacon wicked so much better, IMO, than the Japanese cotton I had been using. Not a single dry hit and no break in.

My mod was a hohm slice in tc mode.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I broke out my merlin today, which was put away many many months ago. I also took out the Lightning Vapes 24/34 kanthal clapton wire I bought over one year ago and never liked.

I decided to do a 5 wrap 3 ID spaced coil with my newly purchased cotton bacon. I used some diy Strawberry cream I tossed together.

This thing knocked my socks off. Now I know what I've been missing with claptons.

I must confess the bacon wicked so much better, IMO, than the Japanese cotton I had been using. Not a single dry hit and no break in.

My mod was a hohm slice in tc mode.

Sounds great joeyboy :)

But ... it seems to me you've made so many changes in that setup, how do you know which caused the great vape, or what combination of variables did it?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds great joeyboy :)

But ... it seems to me you've made so many changes in that setup, how do you know which caused the great vape, or what combination of variables did it?
Because before when I used it, I had a common single wire coil with Japanese cotton. With this setup I got burnt and dry hits and the flavor was no where near as intense as the clapton with the cotton bacon.

The mod was the same.

Edit: I did use the same clapton wire with Japanese cotton and had a completely different experience than with the bacon.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still use my Merlins all through the work week

They really rock with claptons

I really wish I could still use my two Merlins for work, but they just weren't dependable enough. I'm pretty active all day and keep my mod in my pocket. The final straw for me was when something let go, and dumped a tankful of juice in my pocket ... again.

I really love the vape when they are working right, but I also need dependability. I have an Aqua V2 and a Rose V3 that have never let me down and are also great vapes. Different for sure, but very nice too for me.

I'm still hoping I'll figure the Merlin out, but at this point I'm almost out of patience with it. If it wasn't for the fantastic vape, I would have trashed them already, but man it's good when it works :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because before when I used it, I had a common single wire coil with Japanese cotton. With this setup I got burnt and dry hits and the flavor was no where near as intense as the clapton with the cotton bacon.

The mod was the same.

Edit: I did use the same clapton wire with Japanese cotton and had a completely different experience than with the bacon.

Hey, I'm really happy you're getting a great vape out of it! I love the Merlin too when it doesn't leak on me :gaah:

It just stuck me that you changed a bunch of things at the same time so it would be hard to tell what did what. I've always used simple single wire builds in mine with KGD or Rayon. Never had an issue with flavor or TH. Tried it with a twisted Kanthal coil once and that was good too. Actually, the only time I've had any issues with mine was when I didn't get the wicking right. That happened to me a few times, specially at the beginning and I did get burnt hits then, but it's easy to fix.

I guess I try to make one change at a time when I'm troubleshooting something so I know what changed. That's just me though.

Vape on joeyboy :)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The final straw for me was when something let go, and dumped a tankful of juice in my pocket ... again.
I have a vapeband holding the topcap from spinning, same with the TFV4 I used for a short time to stop the top from opening. I assume as soon as it spins a bit and loosens, looses vacuum and dumps the juice out. I can't take either one on my merlins out of the house just for the fact they are undependable and I don't like seep marks on my clothes or in the car.
I have a 28/32 spaced clapton in one merlin and a 28 spaced single wire build in the other and a clapton in a merlin just kicks ass.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I'm really happy you're getting a great vape out of it! I love the Merlin too when it doesn't leak on me :gaah:

It just stuck me that you changed a bunch of things at the same time so it would be hard to tell what did what. I've always used simple single wire builds in mine with KGD or Rayon. Never had an issue with flavor or TH. Tried it with a twisted Kanthal coil once and that was good too. Actually, the only time I've had any issues with mine was when I didn't get the wicking right. That happened to me a few times, specially at the beginning and I did get burnt hits then, but it's easy to fix.

I guess I try to make one change at a time when I'm troubleshooting something so I know what changed. That's just me though.

Vape on joeyboy :)
When I started to vape again I decided to up the game. The merlin was the game upper. I had been doing beginner stuff too long.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brought my Merlin out of retirement today. Found this beastly Tesla Invader 3 in a local shop, and thought the Merlin would look nice on it. It does. It matches a little better than the picture shows. The light caught the brushed zinc allow in a funny way.
d04ae02aaa5f623084119e126643c6a1.jpg
b0c4d2803781ceb7acccb7cb429bb594.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Love the flavor but just can't figure the wicking. Too many dry hits.
Dont pack your wick in.
I use a looser wick through the coil and fluff the wick up at the ends and I dont pack it in the channels. Cut the tips so they just barely rest in the channels and you wont have an issue....IF your still having dryhit problems then Id recheck for hotspots...

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dont pack your wick in.
I use a looser wick through the coil and fluff the wick up at the ends and I dont pack it in the channels. Cut the tips so they just barely rest in the channels and you wont have an issue....IF your still having dryhit problems then Id recheck for hotspots...
I may have to break it back out and through one of my new clapton coils in it.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont pack your wick in.

This ^^^
JC_doubleup.gif

The only thing I do slightly different is pack the coil as I chose and then thin the wick tails if needed as I feel appropriate.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody know what causes mine to start having these brown trails floating out from the juice holes so fast? I've probably only ran two tanks through this wick in about two days, no chain vaping. Never a dry hit. .3 ohm coil on a VV mod at 3.7 volts, so that's only like 45 watts.
72368a12c772b5331fae8b8748fdb82a.jpg

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Anybody know what causes mine to start having these brown trails floating out from the juice holes so fast? I've probably only ran two tanks through this wick in about two days, no chain vaping. Never a dry hit. .3 ohm coil on a VV mod at 3.7 volts, so that's only like 45 watts.
72368a12c772b5331fae8b8748fdb82a.jpg

"Caramelzation" of the juice.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Caramelzation" of the juice.

Yup, or some other form of heat degradation of the juice. FWIW, I vape pretty much 100% PG juice with no added sweetener and that does it too. Then again, I've never tried non flavored juice ... that might really lessen this stuff, but I have no experience with it.

I kinda ignore it mostly. Doesn't really change the flavor noticeably for me, so it's no big deal. When it gets really bad I will vape down the tank and dump the juice that's left when I rebuild. Otherwise ... I ignore it :)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder why it shows up so quick with the Merlin. My other RTAs usually go several days before they start.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wonder why it shows up so quick with the Merlin. My other RTAs usually go several days before they start.

The amount of height, its chamber width and the heat being encapsulated is the main reason...it happens with more heat and smaller bodies from what I can tell...I just dont pay much attention to it anymore.

Ketty

Member For 1 Year
Hi there I have only had my Merlin a fortnight, I am new to vaping and have switched to get get off the stinkies, I am so disappointed it took me a while to get the wicking sorted! just when I thought I was was really happy with my set up the Merlin has started to come apart between the rings at the base. It has started weeping there now which is really annoying me! I googled this problem and have been led here. So basically there is no real fix just crappy build quality I have btw mailed Augvape with my gripe over their tank ( I was so full of confidence when I told my wife that vaping would be cheaper than smoking) . | know I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new tank any suggestions on something similar with a reasonable capacity that is of a higher build quality.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi there I have only had my Merlin a fortnight, I am new to vaping and have switched to get get off the stinkies, I am so disappointed it took me a while to get the wicking sorted! just when I thought I was was really happy with my set up the Merlin has started to come apart between the rings at the base. It has started weeping there now which is really annoying me! I googled this problem and have been led here. So basically there is no real fix just crappy build quality I have btw mailed Augvape with my gripe over their tank ( I was so full of confidence when I told my wife that vaping would be cheaper than smoking) . | know I am going to have to bite the bullet and buy a new tank any suggestions on something similar with a reasonable capacity that is of a higher build quality.
I do understand your frustration. While there are several that haven't had this experience with their Merlin, I fall into the same category as you. I tried everything, but even after the 2nd, I just gave up. The leaks and weeping was too much hassle.

I've had luck with the Geekvape Ammit 22mm. Same size, single coil, easy easy to build, really good flavor. I've been using mine for several months, now.

I hope you figure yours out, or find the one that suits you best, and keeps your honey happy, too, LOL.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I loved the Merlins at first, but after a while I also couldn't get past the issues they have. I have left them behind and moved on.

I now have three SMJY DoggyStyle atties from Fasttech that are performing vey well for me with two more coming. This is just my opinion on what's available out there ... but it's working for me for now.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to try next :cool:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I loved the Merlins at first, but after a while I also couldn't get past the issues they have. I have left them behind and moved on.

I now have three SMJY DoggyStyle atties from Fasttech that are performing vey well for me with two more coming. This is just my opinion on what's available out there ... but it's working for me for now.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to try next :cool:
I've heard a lot of good things about that one, I just wish they had a glass tube for it. I've only seen the pcb (?) tanks.

Ketty

Member For 1 Year
Thank you for your suggestions the Geek vape Ammit had popped up on my radar, but as I say I am only a newbie at this!. Its such a shame about the Merlin mine must have 2mm of play on one side now, I can't think of anything that could have caused this! and the juice control is very loose. Its good to hear that there are other alternatives that maybe even better I have not seen the Doggystyle I will give that a look. I am hoping that Augvape will reply it will give me a chance to explain how many of their customers had similar problems with this product.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A couple people had luck with responses from them, but most of us didn't. My original base was messed up, the vendor I got it from was going to replace it for me, but then I had to pay shipping on that. I do hope you have better luck, but at least you have options for others, too.

None of us like to toss money at stuff, only to be frustrated with it.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I had your luck and ditched that tank.

If you have $50 bucks to spend, get the Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme V2.

The package comes with a 5ml & 8ml set up. I've been using the tank for over a year and haven't looked back. It's so good that I bought another. No problems at all. It took a long time, but I found my perfect tank.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do love my Aromamizer, too. Not sure which version I have, but it's not the one that has the band for the airflow. Holds 4mls, I think. I use the plug for the single coil. It's a super flavorful tank, as well. I also have the the 2ml that converts to a 5ml? Just picked that one up from another member. I have a ball in the trading area, LOL.

Ketty

Member For 1 Year

The package comes with a 5ml & 8ml set up. I've been using the tank for over a year and haven't looked back. It's so good that I bought another. No problems at all. It took a long time, but I found my perfect tank.
That sounds like another good one thank you I don't mind spending the money if it lasts.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You can find it for less $ I have 2. And have been enjoying them, no leaks! I also purchased the single coil deck.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can also recommend the Asmodus Zesthia RTA I recently got one & the machining on it is really nice. A notch above others so far. It’s $29.99 from Eightvape.com plus shipping unless you spend $75 then its free shipping.

I have a code for $5 off if you’re interested; http://i.refs.cc/VRFtc8Sw?u=1520170518327

There’s a thread here on VU on the Zesthia.

I also enjoy my Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2’s but it comes as dual coil w/single coil plugs & if you want the single coil deck you need to purchase that separately. There is also a postless deck also separate purchase. It has lots of options. I also purchased separately the 8ml extensions & ultem kit. You can see it all at shop.steamcrave.com

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to confuse you more but I also recently got the Vandy Vape Kylin Mini Rta & its single coil, flavor is great & a bit more airy fully open then the Zesthia but for longevity I’m not too sure. The Zesthia’s quality is a bit better.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If any like single coil RTA ,
thats not really big an airy
But still nice DTL
The Taifun GTV3 RTA is a good one,
Also the clone is very good too ,
got authentic an clone both are great ,
Got me a good few single coil RTA,s now.
Some fit big builds like the Vapor giant V5s
others just do so well with plain round wire builds

But did a lot of clearing out over past few months.

I kept my V2 Supreme RDTA 5ml due to me having everything for it
2 postless deck s
2 velocity decks
2 single coil decks
Utlem tank tip kit
8ml tank extention its a good RTA, just wish they had done the single coil deck a bug more Restricted , trying to find some Peak or utlem i can use to reduce its Airflow down with to the deck.

kept my Corona V8 RTA
which is 23mm 8ml really nice Flavour surprised me at how good it is 23mm an can fit dual 3.5mm SS tiger coils in it.
It can do wide open draw an closes down for a very good tight draw for clouds or Restricted

but my
Other dual coil RTA,s
ive already sold or still selling off some had only been used once had too many
An went crazy before TDP buying in what i could,
I had over 100+ RTA,s at one point, Crazy ,

And then I just seemed to have gone back to a kind of
in-between DTL an restrictive type draw ,
I dont like tight MTL ,
So im kind of in-between DTL an MTL now but do have some that can do all.

And switched back to single coil RTA,s there just better suited for Flavours at lower power
+ = lower juice consumption
An better battery life
an not massive clouds any more.

Misses got ill So I had to reduce vape clouds i made
To not interfere with her treatment, I wasnt for sitting outside all day Vaping in winter.
And even if was in another room it still filled the house eventually.

I used to buy everything.
Every new RTA tank that came out at one point.
"Shinyitus" or what ever ?
Over last year after TDP
I just stopped buying everything.

There just getting all alike
now not much new innovations
No new Revolutionary designs

But also 15mths ago I got into a little Sqounking too, so that played its part too

I Didnt like having to drip constantly with RDA,s
So was always an RTA
Guy
but with Sqounking that slowly changed things .

Even before it got popular.

Now my RDA,s i use mostly are like my RTA,s mainly all single coil ,

I Sold off my PWN lipo mods ,
My big DNA 250s,
An kept an odd few like my converted hotcig r150 I'd converted to 167w (dna 250).

But im happy with 60 / 75 /75c mods
with the RTA,s i have been using chugging along most of day at 15-20ws now.
At least i can still vape an not upset my misses,

Gone are my 4-6mm id big dual coil 10 types of wire builds an 200+w vape days.

Dont think id handle them any more.

I never used to understand
why nearly all the So called high end tanks an mods at stupid high prices where all 40-75w
and not 250w, but can see why now but prices are still obscenely high for me.

But do now, its just what you like or prefer
Its the great thing with vaping
Is theres always something
for every one
An for every style ,
from connisours dam right obscenely expensive stuff , to cheap clones or the
obnoxious huge steam train cloud chuckers.
What ever your preference theres something undoubtedly made for it somewhere.

Thing is finding something you like an stick with it. All the rest is Shinyitus wanting newer better newer isnt always better.

Ketty

Member For 1 Year
Just an update to where I am after a bit of research and video watching I have taken the plunge and ordered the Steam crave aromamizer plus. The 10ml capacity will be brilliant for me I have a dirty job and hate having to fill up during the day. I have had to finally give up on the Merlin for the time being i am very tempted to split it open and see at least what the problem is. I was given a cloud beast by a friend a while back ( he said it was no good it leaked like a teabag) I had never been interested in trying it before. I gave it a look over and there was no o ring under the deck, i have fitted one from the spares made a couple of coils and I have to say it's vaping very nicely and without the slightest speck of a leak. I would have never have brought this myself! for a start I think the colour is supposed to be rainbow ( surely they couldn't have sold many that colour), but at least I have something as a spare that actually works as its supposed to. Thank you all for your help.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update to where I am after a bit of research and video watching I have taken the plunge and ordered the Steam crave aromamizer plus. The 10ml capacity will be brilliant for me I have a dirty job and hate having to fill up during the day. I have had to finally give up on the Merlin for the time being i am very tempted to split it open and see at least what the problem is. I was given a cloud beast by a friend a while back ( he said it was no good it leaked like a teabag) I had never been interested in trying it before. I gave it a look over and there was no o ring under the deck, i have fitted one from the spares made a couple of coils and I have to say it's vaping very nicely and without the slightest speck of a leak. I would have never have brought this myself! for a start I think the colour is supposed to be rainbow ( surely they couldn't have sold many that colour), but at least I have something as a spare that actually works as its supposed to. Thank you all for your help.
The plus is great , an csn do RDA mode you can get velocity deck for it an the 5ml an 20ml tank sizes , i just sold mine , as a full kit brand new signed box by creator and a 30mm mod dna 250 3s lipo mod , with all tank sizes , sad to see it all go but wasnt used due to misses illness an sad to see it all shelfed without use
635a983415135e98b790be262604b4f7.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If any like single coil RTA ,
thats not really big an airy
But still nice DTL
The Taifun GTV3 RTA is a good one,
Also the clone is very good too ,
got authentic an clone both are great ,
Got me a good few single coil RTA,s now.
Some fit big builds like the Vapor giant V5s
others just do so well with plain round wire builds

But did a lot of clearing out over past few months.

I kept my V2 Supreme RDTA 5ml due to me having everything for it
2 postless deck s
2 velocity decks
2 single coil decks
Utlem tank tip kit
8ml tank extention its a good RTA, just wish they had done the single coil deck a bug more Restricted , trying to find some Peak or utlem i can use to reduce its Airflow down with to the deck.

kept my Corona V8 RTA
which is 23mm 8ml really nice Flavour surprised me at how good it is 23mm an can fit dual 3.5mm SS tiger coils in it.
It can do wide open draw an closes down for a very good tight draw for clouds or Restricted

but my
Other dual coil RTA,s
ive already sold or still selling off some had only been used once had too many
An went crazy before TDP buying in what i could,
I had over 100+ RTA,s at one point, Crazy ,

And then I just seemed to have gone back to a kind of
in-between DTL an restrictive type draw ,
I dont like tight MTL ,
So im kind of in-between DTL an MTL now but do have some that can do all.

And switched back to single coil RTA,s there just better suited for Flavours at lower power
+ = lower juice consumption
An better battery life
an not massive clouds any more.

Misses got ill So I had to reduce vape clouds i made
To not interfere with her treatment, I wasnt for sitting outside all day Vaping in winter.
And even if was in another room it still filled the house eventually.

I used to buy everything.
Every new RTA tank that came out at one point.
"Shinyitus" or what ever ?
Over last year after TDP
I just stopped buying everything.

There just getting all alike
now not much new innovations
No new Revolutionary designs

But also 15mths ago I got into a little Sqounking too, so that played its part too

I Didnt like having to drip constantly with RDA,s
So was always an RTA
Guy
but with Sqounking that slowly changed things .

Even before it got popular.

Now my RDA,s i use mostly are like my RTA,s mainly all single coil ,

I Sold off my PWN lipo mods ,
My big DNA 250s,
An kept an odd few like my converted hotcig r150 I'd converted to 167w (dna 250).

But im happy with 60 / 75 /75c mods
with the RTA,s i have been using chugging along most of day at 15-20ws now.
At least i can still vape an not upset my misses,

Gone are my 4-6mm id big dual coil 10 types of wire builds an 200+w vape days.

Dont think id handle them any more.

I never used to understand
why nearly all the So called high end tanks an mods at stupid high prices where all 40-75w
and not 250w, but can see why now but prices are still obscenely high for me.

But do now, its just what you like or prefer
Its the great thing with vaping
Is theres always something
for every one
An for every style ,
from connisours dam right obscenely expensive stuff , to cheap clones or the
obnoxious huge steam train cloud chuckers.
What ever your preference theres something undoubtedly made for it somewhere.

Thing is finding something you like an stick with it. All the rest is Shinyitus wanting newer better newer isnt always better.

:vino:

VU Sponsors