Become a Patron!

The Most Detailed Review of Vaporesso Gemini RTA So Far

A new brand shocks the vapor industry. Vaporesso is a new brand, but it has a great background. Vaporesso comes from the Smoore company. Smoore is one of the biggest electronic manufacturers in the world. Smoore offers OEM/ODM products. Now it establishes its new brand Vaporesso. It released new target kits and ceramic coils and shocked the industry. Now its new RTA is coming soon. Luckily I got some Gemini RTA from a friend. I share my using experience here.

Open box

Open the box, you can see the package includes: one integrated Gemini tank, one user guide, one extra glass tube, one extra 510 drip tip, one parts package (including one 510 drip connector, two Clapton coils, four screws, one screwdriver, two O-rings, two seal rings ).
package.jpg

Design

Gemini RTA is made by stainless, Pyrex glass and plastic. We can see so many RTA and tanks in the market. If you have not used it, you do not know the difference. So I try to describe the difference as much as I can. Like many RTA, its diameter is 22 mm and it is 3.5 ml. Someone may hear that it also has a 25mm/4.5ml version. But I don’t find it on Vaporesso website.

Do you notice that? Its positive pole is a bit longer than others, and adjustable. So it can fit more mods which have long channels.

Vaporesso RTA structure  .jpg
Take apart it
You can see the craft of Vaporesso Gemini RTA is very well. It feels very comfortable. The control ring is just right, neither too tight or too loose, easy to control. And its top e-liquid hole are very big, easy to fill in the juice.
RTA.jpg
There are 3 posts. In the middle of base, it is a round post with 2 holes. That is the unique design of Gemini RTA. Maybe it can get better airflow.

vaporesso rta base.jpg
Specifications:

Color: Silver/Black
Size: Φ22mm,length 66.5mm
Capacity: 3.5ml

Try

Before filling, you must close the e-liquid inflow holes. After filling, screw the top firmly then turn the juice flow control ring to open the e-liquid inflow holes.
kit.jpg
It fits my target mod well. The RTA has top airflow slots and bottom airflow slots. The air comes in from bottom and meets the coils, warm. The air comes from top is cold. Adjust the rings and you will get different airflow , different cloud, different flavor. That is amazing. I don’t know how to say in words, but just need to experience.

The top airflow is really a good idea.

VU Sponsors