ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
>>> $2.90 60ML BOTTLES <<<

FREE SHIPPING OVER $25.00
UNLIMITED BOTTLES - ALL NIC LEVELS

Since Vaporjoes and SauvareVape have stated talking about doing many joint ventures together I have been looking at ways to both benefit our community and help a friend.

Lonnie has a ton of juice in his warehouse due to a rebranding they did. The early 2019 packing was going to be sold at a slightly reduced cost and the new packaging was going to be for full retail.

Then trump dropped the bomb and most of your juice makers just took a bath in their own juice.

Lonnie didn't do much online retail and was all about distribution. So he had a serious issue on his hands. The distribution side is pretty much "on hold" he needed someone who can do online retail. That's where The Vaporjoes Network comes in.

I basically told him sell the older packaging at just below cost. Right it off. That juice is no good to anyone sitting in a warehouse. It will help vapers stock up and help vapers at least this holiday getting gifts for their fellow vaping friends.

It took him some time to come to my side but we are here. No coupons - No strings - just unlimited goodness at a cheap price.

75439498_10220956149754993_6452043500052545536_n.jpg

Every bottle on this page (and only this page) is $2.90 . Flavors will be in constant flux so check that page often. You are allowed unlimited bottles and free shipping over $25.00

We have had orders for 1 bottle and the highest is currently 1,362 bottles in 1 order.

WHERE: http://Vaporjoes.link/sv

No coupon code needed

VU Sponsors