Become a Patron!

The much hated Flavor West thread.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I was listening ti the Dyke Tones album last night, and was particularly enamored by their arrangement of that old Aerosmith tune, Sweet Emotions ,.,,

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Dikeeee-tones
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Dekeeee - tones

Suckin' down diketones in a homemade beer,
Diacetyl doesn't bother me at all, my dear
Hops and malt combine to make a brew that's high art,
The only thing to fear is popcorn diacetyl farts.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use to HATE Flavor West because the first 10 or so flavors I tried by them were terrible. However, lately I've been having a pretty good streak with them. I'm finding that most brands all have good and bad flavors in their line. Unfortunately you have to sift through the line to figure out which is good and bad. Everyone has different taste buds/preferences which makes it even more difficult because you can't really go solely off reviews. (if there even is any)
Here are some yummy flavors by FW that I've come across recently...
Shirley Temple, Hazelnut, Kiwi, Lemonade (both regular and natural), Milk (very strong!)...
I have many other flavors that are either steeping or I'm unsure about. If there is any interest, I can keep y'all apprised of the status of those once I test them.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I used to make homebrewed beer (made it for 25 years) you had to boil your wort for at least an hour to kill off the flavor that it gives beer. ( think vegetable like. King Cobra malt liquor comes to mind.)
If you have ever drank a beer that has a cream corn note to it, you then know what diacetyl tastes like.

Ummm....You might wish to take a peek here:

http://www.bjcp.org/docs/BJCP_Study_Guide.pdf

Reasons to boil Wort page 47

Diacetyl Page 60

And regarding..King Cobra...

colt45.jpg

;);)

Ron
BJCP Judge #C0490
---
"Beer, it's the best damn drink in the world."- Jack Nicholson

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have many other flavors that are either steeping or I'm unsure about. If there is any interest, I can keep y'all apprised of the status of those once I test them.

Hi Rin, yes definitely let us know your opinion of any new flavors you try!

I'll have to try that Lemonade out especially since summer will be here before we know it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Natural Butterscotch is a definite winner, pretty much replaced FA butterscotch for me.

I actually stopped by Flavor West today to pick up some flavors in person, nice people there. I was dangerously low on Yellow Cake so got some of that. Heard great things about their Blueberry and read good things about Vanilla Bean Ice Cream so both of those are now mine. I am OK buying 4oz of yellow cake but the other 2 are gambles having not tried them. The Blueberry was only $5.46 and VBIC $6.86 and since it was on my way there was no shipping charge to tack on.

I am hoping VBIC is at least a suitable substitute for CAP VBIC, every time I am ready to put in an order that flavor is out, now BCV has it in stock but not going to order a single flavor. Smell wise the CAP version seems a little richer but I am sure the FW version will get use, if I don't like it there is always the friends and family version of the recipe :D

The Blueberry smells good, a hell of a lot better than the children's cough syrup INW likes to call Blueberry, that stuff is horrible.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have fw butterscotch on the way..... i want to hit it up with some fresh cream or meringue, some caps vanilla custard, some othet stuff... whats recommended percentage?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like quite a few fw flavors, some I don't enjoy, like other brands there are hits and misses.
Cake batter dip is one of my all time favorites,(I seriously love cbd!) blueberry is good after aging in a mix, magma current, prefer fw whipped cream over tfa' s(use caps too), butter pecan, razzleberry pretty Damn good too especially with inawera raspberry, fw cinnamon I prefer since it's a lighter flavor and not kicking my tastebuds in the butt overwhelmingly hot and overly strong flavor, I actually like churro too, double apple, candy cane(what a nice surprise, never thought I'd like anything minty!)
I want to try blackberry (asked bcv if any chance considering carrying with notes last order) and natural butterscotch, tropical breeze freeze too.
I tried to like their vanillas, but I think I prefer tfa' s except for vbic(I get the pepper note) and fw white chocolate wasn't impressive for me.(I'm picky about vanilla, still questing to find the one for me, right now blending to get there)

Rin please do share, I used to enjoy your videos, I like to hear what people think of flavors, sometimes agree sometimes not but none the less, notes can be helpful.

Have some fruit flakes mixed and aging now to try out soon too. Have yellow cake, haven't tried yet.

RC-you are here too, did you and andria leave same time? Slots over here anymore? RC-I did replenish my cbdip supply recently too, had to!!! Happiness again:) I lurk over here a lot, good info, learned a lot from Heabob old posts ECF too before I started mixing, especially about blueberry(thank you!)

And yes, many do hate/dislike FW, well disclosure and stuff, first diketones, now this sugars stuff(reddit), I get it...but I still like some flavors, I just can't help it

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like quite a few fw flavors, some I don't enjoy, like other brands there are hits and misses.
Cake batter dip is one of my all time favorites,(I seriously love cbd!) blueberry is good after aging in a mix, magma current, prefer fw whipped cream over tfa' s(use caps too), butter pecan, razzleberry pretty Damn good too especially with inawera raspberry, fw cinnamon I prefer since it's a lighter flavor and not kicking my tastebuds in the butt overwhelmingly hot and overly strong flavor, I actually like churro too, double apple, candy cane(what a nice surprise, never thought I'd like anything minty!)
I want to try blackberry (asked bcv if any chance considering carrying with notes last order) and natural butterscotch, tropical breeze freeze too.
I tried to like their vanillas, but I think I prefer tfa' s except for vbic(I get the pepper note) and fw white chocolate wasn't impressive for me.(I'm picky about vanilla, still questing to find the one for me, right now blending to get there)

Rin please do share, I used to enjoy your videos, I like to hear what people think of flavors, sometimes agree sometimes not but none the less, notes can be helpful.

Have some fruit flakes mixed and aging now to try out soon too. Have yellow cake, haven't tried yet.

RC-you are here too, did you and andria leave same time? Slots over here anymore? RC-I did replenish my cbdip supply recently too, had to!!! Happiness again:) I lurk over here a lot, good info, learned a lot from Heabob old posts ECF too before I started mixing, especially about blueberry(thank you!)

And yes, many do hate/dislike FW, well disclosure and stuff, first diketones, now this sugars stuff(reddit), I get it...but I still like some flavors, I just can't help it
Hello from the other place.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am hoping VBIC is at least a suitable substitute for CAP VBIC

It tastes different, from the bottle, but I just recently got that one and haven't used it in a recipe yet.

The Blueberry smells good, a hell of a lot better than the children's cough syrup INW likes to call Blueberry, that stuff is horrible.

I do like the FW Blueberry though at 3-5%.

The Blueberry was only $5.46 and VBIC $6.86 and since it was on my way there was no shipping charge to tack on.

Were these 30ml bottles?
I just paid $ 1.66 per 10ml for these at ECX as I needed more bottles, plus Nonna's Cake and a few others anyway.
$6.69 shipping, 10 flavors & 30x15ml bottles:D.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Rin, yes definitely let us know your opinion of any new flavors you try!

I'll have to try that Lemonade out especially since summer will be here before we know it.
The lemonade is very nice and it works well with other fruits (strawberry and raspberry especially). One thing to keep in mind is that you may need to leave the top off for a few hours after the initial mix because it has an alcohol in the base that needs to evaporate out. Otherwise it'll be harsh. It's also best after at least a day's steep. ^_^

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So far Rootbeer float shows promise but it's Rootbeer candy... not the beverage and I get no "float". Lol. I want to work with it more before coming to a conclusion either way.
Candy corn is actually spot on IMO at I think 7%. I was surprised by that one.
Candy cane I'm not sure about. It's pretty weak unless I started to high (which is possible)
Bubblegum was terrible at the initial percentage I mixed at. Haven't revisited it yet.
Butter cream I'm afraid of
Hard Candy shows promise but i don't care for it by itself
Jaw breaker has a good base flavor but there's a very bitter after note that I haven't been able to get rid of. It's almost metallic (similar to a real life jaw breaker when it's old)
Pralines and cream was good in a mixture I made (Philip Rocke clone) but I don't remember if I tried it alone
Strawberry lemonade was a huge disappointment in the initial batch. Haven't mustered courage to revisit yet.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Candy cane I'm not sure about. It's pretty weak unless I started to high (which is possible)

I tried the Candy Cane at 5% in a Ice Cream mix and it was overpowering.
But maybe I'm just too sensitive with peppermints, as I had to dump it out:(.

Baseballmom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, root beer float reminded me of the candies too, I was curious about it though since my mom likes rb vapes, not sure if I'll use much myself. Cream soda interests me too, I'd like to pick that up some day maybe just to try out.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Were these 30ml bottles?
I just paid $ 1.66 per 10ml for these at ECX as I needed more bottles, plus Nonna's Cake and a few others anyway.
$6.69 shipping, 10 flavors & 30x15ml bottles:D.

No, they are all 4oz bottles, the smallest FW carries if you buy directly from them.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was told I could share this by a friend of the website. I do hope its okay. I'll post this because I just found out that yellow cake has fructose as a ingredient. I'm not happy at all since I recently purchased. No wonder why this flavor clogs coils. Just sharing the information.In addition, there are more flavorwest flavors that present with fructose. I will link one example.
http://juic.org/flavors/flavorwest/

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not happy at all since I recently purchased. No wonder why this flavor clogs coils.

I'm in the same boat ... recently broke down and ordered it to try a few recipes that I've wanted to try for a while. That also explains why it's so popular despite it's coil clogging propensity, lol.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put it my next order and here are my FW choices after some research and consideration:
natural strawberry, blue raspberry, natural butterscotch, natural lemonade, natural orange, creme de menthe, dulce de leche, and cake batter dip. I am very happy at the prices of FW but have heard horror stories about their general "concern" for vapers or lack of anyways. @Artemis I am trying to avoid coil cloggers too and decided not to get yellow cake since I ordered nonna cake already and you said that about it....thanks for the tip but when I went to the link I only saw yellow cake there, any link for their other fructose containing concentrates

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put it my next order and here are my FW choices after some research and consideration:
natural strawberry, blue raspberry, natural butterscotch, natural lemonade, natural orange, creme de menthe, dulce de leche, and cake batter dip. I am very happy at the prices of FW but have heard horror stories about their general "concern" for vapers or lack of anyways. @Artemis I am trying to avoid coil cloggers too and decided not to get yellow cake since I ordered nonna cake already and you said that about it....thanks for the tip but when I went to the link I only saw yellow cake there, any link for their other fructose containing concentrates

Love Natural Butterscotch, Orange and Dulce De Leche, don't have the others besides cake batter dip, prefer CAP Cake Batter even though it has the baddies, I usually only need to use about 0.50% though because it is so potent.

Here is the list of flavors compiled by a fellow vaper: http://juic.org/flavors/concerning-flavors/

At this point there is a lot of unknowns to vaping and what is good or bad, one thing for sure it is not completely harmless compared to smoking cigs, it is harm reduction. We probably have years to really find out if or what harmful effects vaping will have, the only safe thing is to not smoke or vape. That said life is not without vices, just best to enjoy what life has to offer in moderation, just like alcohol or other risk taking activities. Not trying to shit on what is said in that link, just that vaping is so new that no one really knows for sure what is safe and what is harmful until people start suffering health problems. I try and stay away from the bad stuff as much as I can but the truth is it is all bad for us compared to not vaping at all. At least I don't smell like an ashtray anymore and I am pretty confident it is a LOT safer than smoking.

:soapbox: Let me jump off this thing now :D

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang so cake batter dip has fructose....oh well, I use cake batter caps too and I love it even at .2 % in some of my recipes it does wonders......I think they are coming out with a V2 soon if I am not mistaken. I think it just makes it easier to say yeah I am familiar with the components that could cause harm and I do not order products with them in them when telling someone about it. I also have seen that warning flavors end up being hard steepers if used in higher percents so it tends to make it easier just to go without and it cant hurt to be a little extra cautious IMO, just gonna limit your options a bit more. This is the greatest part of DIY though being able to decide what you vape on and not just go using whatever someone else puts on the shelf......not knowing the ingredients kind of made me more weary than anything about the store stuff.

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Natural butterscotch? I'll have to look for it. Is that different from FW butterscotch. That's my favorite butterscotch. I did just get their salted caramel the other day, still needing to play with that one.
Right now vaping:
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2%
Butterscotch (FW) 5%
Caramel Candy (FW) 3%
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap) 2%

After a heat steep and shake and vape it was already good. Was going for a toffee flavor, the butterscotch really comes through. Yes, I know it's probably diacetyl soup, but it's tasty. I don't have a lot of FW flavors, but they seem to have the best butterscotch and caramel IMO. Both of which I am a sucker for. I do like FA's version of both, but they are not nearly the same flavor.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang so cake batter dip has fructose....oh well, I use cake batter caps too and I love it even at .2 % in some of my recipes it does wonders......I think they are coming out with a V2 soon if I am not mistaken. I think it just makes it easier to say yeah I am familiar with the components that could cause harm and I do not order products with them in them when telling someone about it. I also have seen that warning flavors end up being hard steepers if used in higher percents so it tends to make it easier just to go without and it cant hurt to be a little extra cautious IMO, just gonna limit your options a bit more. This is the greatest part of DIY though being able to decide what you vape on and not just go using whatever someone else puts on the shelf......not knowing the ingredients kind of made me more weary than anything about the store stuff.

I agree, the best part for me as well with DIY is knowing what goes into what I vape, that's why I got into it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Natural butterscotch? I'll have to look for it. Is that different from FW butterscotch.

Yeah, they are different. The regular butterscotch contains 1.074% Acetoin, the new Natural version is Diacetyl free. Never tried the regular version but really like the natural version, replaced FA Butterscotch for me which is much more subtle.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got an email today from Nicotine River...

15% OFF ALL

FLAVOR WEST FLAVORS!

Discount Code: WEST

END SUNDAY 4/10/16

Ron
---
“The idea is that flowing water never goes stale, so just keep on flowing.” – Bruce Lee

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cake Batter Dip & Salted Caramel were both coil killers for me.

Yeah I am luckily just starting to use stainless steel to its advantage and burning coils clean but the cake batter dip really gunks them up it seems just like EM and most sweetners I have seen. I heard about Pyure and want to give it a shot too its a sweetner(stevia extract type I think). Do you have problems getting good flavor from the dripper once they are caked up with this? Seems like its there just muted

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I am luckily just starting to use stainless steel to its advantage and burning coils clean but the cake batter dip really gunks them up it seems just like EM and most sweetners I have seen. I heard about Pyure and want to give it a shot too its a sweetner(stevia extract type I think). Do you have problems getting good flavor from the dripper once they are caked up with this? Seems like its there just muted

Just using a regular tank, but yes you can tell when the coil is getting dirty and they get muted, or just taste plain weird.
But coils are coils and they're all gonna get that way sooner or later.
One of the main reasons I stick to Fruits with Vanilla & Cream mostly, or Fruity Custards, or Fruity Cheesecakes 90% of the time.
Sometimes I use Stevia Extract for sweetener myself, but only a drop or 2 per 15ml, (but diluted to 30% or 50%).
Or use 1 drop Stevia + 1 drop Sweetener, as using less means less gunk.
Those using the Sweetener in the "percents" range are really gonna gunk up quickly IMO.
Pretty much avoid EM & CC, for the most part anyway, and only use 0.5% in very few.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for the most part anyway, and only use 0.5% in very few.

.5 is about what I have been using last few recipes(that I used it anyway) because peoples originals call for way more, I saw one recipe calling for like 6% EM and it said something like "I know its a lot but trust me its worth it" o_O......Been using cake batter dip around 1-2% gonna try that around .5 too. Although I do love caps cake batter already, I use it mostly only 2 drops per 30 ml in recipes to help push the cakenes out a bit. Would you say cake batter dip would be a good similar type flavoring and help even at a couple drops? I kinda feel like the cake batter dip seems more sweet like cake batter and icing mixed together like its more complex than just a cake batter? Please enlighten me on some good uses of the flavor as I just got it and heard great things, except about what it does to coils lol, I found that out right after the order of course!
:headbang:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd have to say EM is the least used additive I have. The flavors generally provide all the sweetness you need. Try your same mixes without EM and see what you think. ;)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would you say cake batter dip would be a good similar type flavoring and help even at a couple drops? I kinda feel like the cake batter dip seems more sweet like cake batter and icing mixed together like its more complex than just a cake batter? Please enlighten me on some good uses of the flavor as I just got it and heard great things, except about what it does to coils lol, I found that out right after the order of course!

I've only used Cake Batter Dip a few times myself, and same thing with NF Organic Cake Batter which is pretty close in flavor but it's dark in color.
Yes it is quite sweet, and I'd say you could add some to CAP Cake Batter + FA Nonna's Cake + CAP Vanilla Cupcake.
And make your own Cake flavor.
Probably even work as a replacement for Sweeteners.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clear NuStevia liquid from GNC is not a bad coil gunker.
Been vaping the same GS Air .75 coil for 2 months with DIY Vanilla Custard with The stevia as a sweetner.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have much experience with FW. I only have 4 FW flavors & have only used 1 of them- the Maraschino Cherry. I haven't tried the Fruit Rings, Milk & Tall Maroon Soda. I bought the TMS specifically for a Big Red/vanilla ice cream float recipe I haven't got around to yet. I planned on trying to use the Milk & Fruit Rings together at some point as well. I mostly have TFA & Capella, but my FA collection (as well as INW) is starting to rapidly grow. I also have a few LA flavors.

Before I jump right in with the Fruit Rings & Milk, what are others' opinions on these 2 flavors? Will I need to keep the percentages up?

I thought that when I added the Maraschino Cherry to a recipe that also had an LA ingredient, it may have played a part in it turning out a lot thinner than I calculated for. Then I read that LA uses more alcohol in the flavors, which would also contribute to what I experienced. I haven't noticed it when using my FA, TFA & Cap-flavored recipes.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't have much experience with FW. I only have 4 FW flavors & have only used 1 of them- the Maraschino Cherry. I haven't tried the Fruit Rings, Milk & Tall Maroon Soda. I bought the TMS specifically for a Big Red/vanilla ice cream float recipe I haven't got around to yet. I planned on trying to use the Milk & Fruit Rings together at some point as well. I mostly have TFA & Capella, but my FA collection (as well as INW) is starting to rapidly grow. I also have a few LA flavors.

Before I jump right in with the Fruit Rings & Milk, what are others' opinions on these 2 flavors? Will I need to keep the percentages up?

I thought that when I added the Maraschino Cherry to a recipe that also had an LA ingredient, it may have played a part in it turning out a lot thinner than I calculated for. Then I read that LA uses more alcohol in the flavors, which would also contribute to what I experienced. I haven't noticed it when using my FA, TFA & Cap-flavored recipes.
If you've ever had Vape Wild's "Fruit Hoops", I'm pretty sure it's FW Fruit Rings + A Sweet Cream, probably also FW. I don't have FW Milk so can't comment on it, but FA Condnsed and TFA Malted both remind me slightly of the odor of dog vomit, so I use other methods to arrive at milkiness in cereal.

Actually, I prefer FW Fruity Flakes. It has a citrus tang I like that the Fruit Rings lacks. Unfortunately, it also has Sugar Syrup, so the party's over when this 30 ml is used up.
The Milky version: FW Fruity Flakes 10%, FA Fresh Cream 2%, CAP Sweet Cream 3%.
The Sweet Version: FW Fruity Flakes 10%, CAP Sweet Cream 5%, ANY Marshmallow 3%
I feel like I Just Totally Did Not Answer Your Question. Sorry. :(

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've ever had Vape Wild's "Fruit Hoops", I'm pretty sure it's FW Fruit Rings + A Sweet Cream, probably also FW. I don't have FW Milk so can't comment on it, but FA Condnsed and TFA Malted both remind me slightly of the odor of dog vomit, so I use other methods to arrive at milkiness in cereal.

Actually, I prefer FW Fruity Flakes. It has a citrus tang I like that the Fruit Rings lacks. Unfortunately, it also has Sugar Syrup, so the party's over when this 30 ml is used up.
The Milky version: FW Fruity Flakes 10%, FA Fresh Cream 2%, CAP Sweet Cream 3%.
The Sweet Version: FW Fruity Flakes 10%, CAP Sweet Cream 5%, ANY Marshmallow 3%
I feel like I Just Totally Did Not Answer Your Question. Sorry. :(

Actually you did give me some good information & a couple of recipes- thanks! :cheers:

90% of my flavors are Cap & TFA.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Natural butterscotch? I'll have to look for it. Is that different from FW butterscotch. That's my favorite butterscotch. I did just get their salted caramel the other day, still needing to play with that one.
Right now vaping:
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2%
Butterscotch (FW) 5%
Caramel Candy (FW) 3%
Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap) 2%

After a heat steep and shake and vape it was already good. Was going for a toffee flavor, the butterscotch really comes through. Yes, I know it's probably diacetyl soup, but it's tasty. I don't have a lot of FW flavors, but they seem to have the best butterscotch and caramel IMO. Both of which I am a sucker for. I do like FA's version of both, but they are not nearly the same flavor.
Made this last night......GOOD STUFF!!
Sticky Straw Cake NW
Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Natural) (FW) 1
Coconut (FA) 1
Dulce de Leche (FW) 0.5
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just surprised you lived through that ordeal to report:bomb:
Nasty, nasty flavor IMO.
Yeah, it's not impressive, to say the least. I ended up mixing the Maraschino half & half with LA Cherry, which seems a little better, but still not great.
The reason why I haven't bought anymore FW is because I want to try the other three flavors first.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made this last night......GOOD STUFF!!
Sticky Straw Cake NW
Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Natural) (FW) 1
Coconut (FA) 1
Dulce de Leche (FW) 0.5
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
What is the "NW" for? Looks yummy, thanks for sharing :)
Also, the Natural Butterscotch is FW, I take it, but in your (or anyone who cares to share) opinion, how is it different from regular fw Butterscotch? And if anyone's tried fw Butterscotch Ripple, does this flavor have chocolate or vanilla aspects or is creamy like Butterscotch ripple ice cream...? I've seen it in a few recipes lately and am thinking about picking it up but if it has any chocolate in it, I'll skip it!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cherry is difficult at best. At leasr 4 cherry flavorings have made my sink drain smell nice for a while.
lol! If you haven't already, try flavorah black cherry or fa black cherry mixed with fa cherry and/or inw cherries. That's one of the few ways I've got a decent cherry flavoring. Also, it's hardly a big secret, but plain black cherry is great with fa cola.

VU Sponsors