Become a Patron!

The name says it all

Flavormave

Reddit Exile
I'm still relatively new at vaping, but have successfully kicked the cigarette habit.
I'm a lazy vapor, in as much as I want to put in juice, occasionally change a coil and go on my merry way.
I do not have time (or interest) to build my own coils or make juice. HOWEVER my biggest desire in vaping is to get really great flavor in an easy to use device.
I travel a lot for work and smoking while going down the hwy was a constant. Now it's vaping.
I've had an ijust S (tank keeps leaking),
A clieto tank on a cuboid mini (flavor is pretty decent) set on 50w.
Like I said I'm new so still not up on all terminology and everything. So please guide me in the right direction....
I like the pen style vapes for ease and sleakness, but am not opposed to other mods as long as they are lightweight, easy to use and put at best setting for what I want. Have I mentioned clouds aren't important (especially driving for 5 to 6 hrs and fogging up the interior of my car). I want flavor!
Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Sounds like you are off to a great start:cloud:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still relatively new at vaping, but have successfully kicked the cigarette habit.
I'm a lazy vapor, in as much as I want to put in juice, occasionally change a coil and go on my merry way.
I do not have time (or interest) to build my own coils or make juice. HOWEVER my biggest desire in vaping is to get really great flavor in an easy to use device.
I travel a lot for work and smoking while going down the hwy was a constant. Now it's vaping.
I've had an ijust S (tank keeps leaking),
A clieto tank on a cuboid mini (flavor is pretty decent) set on 50w.
Like I said I'm new so still not up on all terminology and everything. So please guide me in the right direction....
I like the pen style vapes for ease and sleakness, but am not opposed to other mods as long as they are lightweight, easy to use and put at best setting for what I want. Have I mentioned clouds aren't important (especially driving for 5 to 6 hrs and fogging up the interior of my car). I want flavor!
Any guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you :)
The cleito is definitely a flavour tank so that's a good start! Welcome to the VU.
The asvape cobra is supposed to be a good flavour tank too but I've just put in my order and haven't tried it yet.
Smok spirals is definitely a good flavour tank though and very conservative on e liquid :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Can’t go far wrong with the freemax fireluke or Asvape cobra

We have extensive review section you can check also worth posting in the flavour section say what you are looking for in the tank (draw style, size, coil life, ease of use that kinda thing) and members will always give you thier thoughts :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. +1 for the Fireluke. If I were in the market for new tank I'd be looking at the Horizon Tech Arco 2. My friend loves her Eleaf Ello and Aries Procore tanks.

Flavormave

Reddit Exile
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Can’t go far wrong with the freemax fireluke or Asvape cobra

We have extensive review section you can check also worth posting in the flavour section say what you are looking for in the tank (draw style, size, coil life, ease of use that kinda thing) and members will always give you thier thoughts :)

VU Sponsors