Become a Patron!

The New Anarchist Riot RDA

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just checking out the new Anarchist Riot RDA and it looks pretty sweet. It's 24mm with a big build deck, chunky 2 post design and beefy looking screws. I really like the ceramic deck, should help improve flavor and insulate some of the heat too. It comes with two top caps, one with a nice wide bore chuff and another for 810 drip tips. I saw it for sale over at https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Anarchist-Riot-RDA.html

Here's their description and specs
Introducing the high-end Riot RDA that really does offer fantastic performance. Designed by Anarchist, the Riot RDA adopts a 2-post large build deck for wide range wires and a ceramic base for the original flavor of e-liquids. The wide bore drip tip makes refilling so easy. Gold-plated brass 510 pins, peek insulators and a water plated gold base also contribute to an all-round incredible vaping experience. (A chuff cap and 810 drip tip AFC cap are also included). 2 colors to choose from.

193bhBg.jpg

ftU66aN.jpg
n2jMa3M.jpg

19983514_1747312705565793_2619559506393883302_o_large.jpg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my Anarchist Riot RDA from Heaven Gifts this week and have been loving it so far. It comes with a nice little case, includes plenty of spare parts and a beefy screwdriver. The machining and build quality is very nice, threadings are nice and smooth and tolerances are snug. The deck is nice and big, easy to build on. The screws are chunky, I can crank down on them, they aren't gonna strip. The post holes nice and big and will easily hold big builds. I put some fused claptons in,but will put in a bigger build soon. It has plenty of airflow and it's nice and smooth. I've been vaping it with 3 airholes open and at 80w. It will blow some clouds, but the flavor has been quite good. The RDA doesn't get too hot even when chain vaping, especially with the chuff cap. Overall, I've been very happy with this RDA!

HkdkuYC.jpg
moRbCcU.jpg
Pc91gMD.jpg

Last edited:
What's the thing behind this price? $65?! Is it just because of the "Anarchist" brand?
Looks like a Druga for me. Oh this one comes with a chuffcap, like my peerless. I bought my charon MOD for $35.
I just can't get it..

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the thing behind this price? $65?! Is it just because of the "Anarchist" brand?
Looks like a Druga for me. Oh this one comes with a chuffcap, like my peerless. I bought my charon MOD for $35.
I just can't get it..
It is a bit pricey and definitely not something for everyone's budget. I will say that the build quality, the materials, and machining are exceptional. The Anarchist name may be part of the reason for a higher price, but they didn't skimp on quality. The walls of the barrel are thick and keep it from getting too hot, the mounts and screws are very sturdy, plenty of spares. I've been using mine for a few weeks now and still very pleased with it.

VU Sponsors