The New Guy

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, don't think I've ever made an introduction as of yet, so here goes. I never thought the vaping thing was for me until I received my first e-cig as a Christmas gift in 2013. It was a Luxury Lite and wasn't the greatest, but it helped me quit smoking 15-20 cigarettes a day and I am so glad I got into this now. Got my first RDA and mechanical mod a few months later and really fell in love with vaping to the point it's almost an obsession. Just want to say I'm oving the community and everyone in it so far and I'm glad to be a part of it.

"E-Cigarette pessimists are stuck on the idea that anything that looks like smoking is bad. They're so blinded by this ideology that they are not able to see e-cigarettes objectively." -Dr. Michael Siegel

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hi isubohm!!

glad to see you here.. pop up some of your gear, and what ya vaping on now? :)

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! :) Currently vaping on my Spyrax hybrid mod, but my glass drip tip that it came with just broke, so I had to make due until I make a trip to the store. Attempted my first zipper coil in it, but found it to be a bit big, so running a single 24G parallel macro coil.

af7ab0c78352e95e77381d2c70bb70cc.jpg

"E-Cigarette pessimists are stuck on the idea that anything that looks like smoking is bad. They're so blinded by this ideology that they are not able to see e-cigarettes objectively." -Dr. Michael Siegel

nitrovapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice setup. Congrats on quitting the habit.. It can be tough at first, but once you're there never look back. It is funny how vaping almost becomes more a hobby.. When I was still smoking I never really gave it a second thought, but with vaping I have to check out all of the new products that come out.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She's my daily :) & Exactly! It was definitely tough, but I can't stand cigarettes anymore, I won't even take one when I'm empty in juice anymore.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This morning I have Strawberry Shortcake and English Toffee with me, both from ECBlend 100% VG. How about you all?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This morning I have Strawberry Shortcake and English Toffee with me, both from ECBlend 100% VG. How about you all?

working on some tobacco recipes atm..
however i am bouncing on cucumber with rosemary and lemon to break it up a bit..

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been wanting to start making my own, but haven't done any research on it as of yet.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you :)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground it's great to have you hear:) Dr Siegel has the right idea. Tobacco corporations think that everyone who looks like the Marlboro Man or Joe Camel is cool until you end up with a Laryngectomy. Fortunately we knew when to jump ship.

VU Sponsors