The new Hana DNA 40 V4s

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image1.JPG
Picked this mod up at a vape shop in IL. I haven't seen any HANA V4s anywhere like this one .

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its a single 18650. Had it on me all night still at 1/2 battery .

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe the V4S is a single 18650 slim version. Still trying to find out what upgrades are made from V3 though.

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe the V4S is a single 18650 slim version. Still trying to find out what upgrades are made from V3 though.
You are correct . Its the slim version. With the serial # being 022 they must have just came out on the market.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup, you are right too. It hasn't even been added to their website yet. This thing is pretty cool. I love the fact that it has a pass through.

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image1.JPGimage2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG

Thanks . Hana doesn't have this mod on there website or Facebook page . Nothing comes up on Google for the Hana Modz DNA40 V4s. I was told by one vape shop owner that my Hana V4s was like a unicorn. They have been talked about but never seen.

I dont know why the pics are coming up sideways :/

Last edited:

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hana Modz just updated their website to show the V4s .

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hyperion Vape?

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah there was even talk of those few "leaked" units as being beta testers but weren't labeled as such.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How much did you get it for? It looks like it's doing well with regard to battery consumption. Are you using the 1.2 ohm head?

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if this had a magnetic battery door instead of screws, i would seriously consider it

that is way i am leaning towards the vaporshark.

i am having a hard time finding VS locally, but hyperion is only 20-30 mins from me

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Panther1911 i know how u feel ordered mine on cyber monday and didn't get mine till like 2 weeks ago!!

@Bow2King - i emailed vapor shark and gave them my town and zip code, they sent back a list of vendors, most were 1hr plus away.

i also figure if i order from the vapor shark site i will get the most current updates, on the other hand buying it from a B&M would be nice to have their support

if you have a few minutes would you mind posting in here reference your rdna40?

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/temperature-control-devices-attys-builds.50853/

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I so want one!! I am saving up I've had a couple unexpected expenses lately. I would love to read your thoughts.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
20 days until the clones show up...

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How much does the DNA40 chip now cost for a box to sell for $250???? The box R&D cannot be more than few hours on a computer.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the retail on the chip alone is like $60-65

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if this had a magnetic battery door instead of screws, i would seriously consider it

that is way i am leaning towards the vaporshark.

i am having a hard time finding VS locally, but hyperion is only 20-30 mins from me
This mod is said to has a pass through charging port. So I theory, you really wouldn't have to remove your battery to charge it. Although, I really wouldn't want to be tied down by a cord myself. So I agree with you there.

On the other hand this wouldn't be the only box mod I would own, so I wouldn't using my GI2 or my Sigelei 150w box while it's charging.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This mod is said to has a pass through charging port. So I theory, you really wouldn't have to remove your battery to charge it. Although, I really wouldn't want to be tied down by a cord myself. So I agree with you there.

On the other hand this wouldn't be the only box mod I would own, so I wouldn't using my GI2 or my Sigelei 150w box while it's charging.

i was thinking for when i am away from a means to charge, alot easier to carry a extra 18650 than another mod. thats why i like the vapor shark, magnetic battery door and easy to change battery

i even thought about the hana dual 18650 for the battery life, but i like the compact size of the vaporshark better

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya there. That is, after all, one of my favorite features of the GI2.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The back panel of the GI2 isn't actually held on by magnets though. It's got a channel milled out in the body of the box that the back panel slides into. I like that much better than magnets. In my experience, any magnet will drain any battery if it gets close enough. With the way I vape, I need all the battery life I can get.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya there. That is, after all, one of my favorite features of the GI2.
that looks like an interesting mod, ill have to check it out

i also have a sigelei 150, the magnetic door is one big reason i went with the sigelei over the ipv3

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to be honest. I don't actually own the Sigelei yet. I've done a lot of studying on 100-150w regulated box mods in the past few weeks. The Segelei seems to be the most durable and stable within the price range.

Don't get me wrong, I love my GI2. It's way more durable than any mod on the market today. It does come with a rather hefty price tag though as a result. It's like a Sherman tank though! Lol

Edit: I'm waiting on Uncle Sam to mail me my tax check so I can order that box.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Sigelei's are worth it. I own the 100W model and am quite pleased with it.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was considering getting the Sigelei 150w and some form of the DNA 40. I really like how the Hana boxes look. Particularly the green dual 18650 box. I'm just not convinced that a mere 40 watts is going to make me happy. I've been paying close attention to what I vape most over the past two weeks. I find myself taking 5 second plus draws at 50+ watts on .3 to .2 ohm coils. That's mostly on 12mg juices too.

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rather than buying a DNA box I'm actually leaning towards buy both the 150w and the 100w+ Segelei boxes. I tend to drop things and these two being built the way they are, plus the the silicone sleves will be better for me in the long run.

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hyperion Vape?
Your are correct ! Hyperion is a really nice and helpful Vape shop. They took the time to sit down with me and set up 2 of my drippers with NI 200 nickel. They showed me what to do and not to do with the mod. When I order stuff online it at my house within 2 days.

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
am curious to see how these clones do!!
I'm done with clones. To each there own. Mine have busted and the quality was not there. I understand some people don't have the money to buy expensive mods and that's cool. I rather spend 250.00 onetime than to buy 10 mods at 25.00 and they break or the lag time from when you hit the fire button till it actuality fires and gives you vapor.

If I have a problem with my mod I go to the shop and they tell me to go a pick another one of the self. Like the old saying goes you get what you pay for. I bought a zero clone for 100.00 it lasted 1 day ! It cost a lot to send it back to China and who knows when I'll get it back. I use it as a paper weight now. It looks good. But I would rather it look like a turd and it work.

The turd comment was just a joke.... I think ?

Hope you dont run into sometime like this.

Hi Phill ,

firstly, we are so sorry to hear the melted issue . But , it;s very very rare rate happened in mini device .As the state we collect until today , we shipped out more than 100 thousand out , only about 40-50pcs with melted issue…

Only 40-50 its no big deal !! The device burns you when it was in your pocket ? The mod doubles as a grenade. You should have had it in you hands at all times ! DIDN'T YOU READ THE FINE PRINT ? Your house brunt to the ground and all your fish died in the fire ? Think of it this way ! Sea food for dinner tonight ! Oh do I LOVE !!!!! crispy gold fish. A little black pepper and some lemon . Mmmmmmmm am I getting hungry ! Or the best ! No Understand English.Thank you . Have Good Day !
You gotta love them clones.

Last edited:

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but Hana probably pays 1/3rd if that
HANA or any other company has the right to make a profit. HANA uses that money here in Woodridge IL to employ and pay USA employees. They buy the Evolv DNA 40 chip from a USA company in Ohio that employs USA workers. What about RND & insurance cost ? I have never had any problems from either company standing by there warranty. God forbid a clone damages you heath or catches fire in your home . Good luck going after China for compensation.

Last edited:

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How much did you get it for? It looks like it's doing well with regard to battery consumption. Are you using the 1.2 ohm head?
I'm running .15 ohm builds on my attys . For me its perfect. I paid 220.00 used my rewards points and got 20.00 off.

Last edited:

Milko Medero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I so want one!! I am saving up I've had a couple unexpected expenses lately. I would love to read your thoughts.

I love it . The form factor is great. I use a high quality battery and lasts me all day . I use a authentic Sony VTC5 in my Mod . The fake CLONED VTC5 is garbage !!!!! Some people like the cloned VTC5 till in catches fire and vents chasing clouds . I tell them the only cloud that your chasing is toxic :/

Last edited:

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HANA or any other company has the right to make a profit. HANA uses that money here in Woodridge IL to employ and pay USA employees. They buy the Evolv DNA 40 chip from a USA company in Ohio that employs USA workers. What about RND & insurance cost ? I have never had any problems from either company standing by there warranty. God forbid a clone damages you heath or catches fire in your home . Good luck going after China for compensation.

Hana mods is in woodridge?...I did not know that!

Very cool.

Kinda makes me want one know....just that damn battery door thing

VU Sponsors