The new Squid Industries 21700 mod?!

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d69a76eed5348e02fd4910672a3b6f86.jpg

215cb5a7a4ca9bb911fc9a004b089f62.jpg

http://squidvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18&product_id=2093

Of COURSE because I just bought a Double Barrel. Nah, I'm seriously happy with my v2. 1, but yeah... I'm definitely buying the new mod as well.

I've already dropped my DB twice (both times I had it on my lap as I jumped out of the car argh...) and the thing is a tank. The tac 21 will obviously be heavier. I hope it's every bit as tough!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sleey0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love this company and the gear they sell, however I’ve had terrible luck with all the DB mods I’ve purchased/had warranty work done.

Too bad cuz they make unique stuff.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this company and the gear they sell, however I’ve had terrible luck with all the DB mods I’ve purchased/had warranty work done.

Too bad cuz they make unique stuff.
What type of issues ?

Sleey0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All kinds... on my og db the metal clip for the battery broke. Then my dB 2.1 screen started acting goofy and the mod died on me. I also bought a spare board and I had issues with the battery doors etc. The paint is also very cheap.

Believe me I tried to love this man because the owner was a veteran as am I and give me a discount and help me up the first time around and I start having problems. And then he remove me from the Facebook group that he runs which I thought was weird. All I did was post a pic of a mod that wasn’t from his company for like a hand check and apparently he did not like that .

Idk... to each their own.

VU Sponsors