Become a Patron!

The New Vaporesso TARGET Pro Kits!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
For those who loved the first edition of the target like I did a new release has arrived. There are multiple kits now....A 75w Kit like before with improvements and a 40w Mini Kit with built in Lipo, there is also a new design for the Tanks for each kit!

This is all the info I could find on them so if you have anything to add please let me know! I saw SuckMyMod just got a Pro Kit in and Im hoping its as good or better then the original.

75w Kit Details:

14491379890.jpg
c9f2b5fd82a17460bd10f87dbe882619_g.jpg
913af7166471682cdb7e42227a3c6a57_g.jpg

75W Vaporesso TARGET Pro VTC Kit With cCELL Tank W/O Battery
Product Introduction
75W Vaporesso TARGET Pro VTC Kit is a new version which features upgradeable firmware with customized configuration, more output modes and top filling cCELL tank. You will surely have a better vaping experience with it.

FEATURES:
More Output Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Firmware Up-gradable with Customized Configuration
Top Fill
Enhanced Leak Resistant Design
CCELL Ceramic Coil Inside

SPECS:
Tank Size: 22 (D) x 53.5mm (L)
Tank volume: 2.5ml
Mod Dimension: 92x 48x 27 mm
Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Temp Range: 100 - 315 °C / 200F - 600F
OutPut Wattage: 5W - 75W
Suitable Atomizer: VT: 0.05ohm - 1.0ohm; VW: 0.15ohm - 3ohm
Standby Current: less than 50uA
Voltage range: 0 - 9V
Battery cell type: 1x 18650 battery (not included)
Casting: Zinc Alloy and Stainless steel
Thread: 510 Thread
Display: OLED

Included in Package:
1 x Target Pro Tank with CCELL Coil
1 x Target Pro VTC 75W MOD
1 x Extra Replacement CCELL SS Coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual

40w Kit Details:

target_mini_kit.jpg

40W Vaporesso TARGET Mini TC Starter Kit - 1400mAh
Product Introduction
Target Mini, as part of the Target family, maintains the same classic design, while smaller in size. It is by far the smallest mod, easy to use and with many cool features. Its enhanced circuit makes it reliable and consistent to use. It adopts dual child locking mechanism that prevents children from accidental open the tank and get contact with the e-liquid inside. It is truly carefree filling since the coil would remain inside to avoid overfill. With its unique leak resistant structure, you will be rest assured to enjoy the vaping with clean hands. It is also a combination of Direct to Lung and Mouth to Lung settings. Built with CCELL ceramic coil inside, it is guaranteed to deliver the most original flavor of your e-liquid. With 40 watts of maximum output and a built in battery of 1400mAh, the Target Mini will be favorite day to day mod. Target Mini is truly small yet more than enough for your vaping experience.

FEATURES:
Mini Design, Easy to Carry
40W VW/VT (Ni,SS,Ti)/TCR
Advanced circuit for reliable and safe use
High quality built in 1400mAh battery
Revolutionary Leak Free Design
No Overfill Ever, top filling
Double Child Locking Mechanism
2 in 1 Tank (DTL + MTL)

SPECS:
Target Mini Mod
Diameter: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm
Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200F-600F
Output Wattage: 5-40W
Suitable Atomizer: VW:0.15Ω-5Ω / VT:0.1Ω-1.0Ω
Standby Current: ﹤30uA
Voltage range: 0-9V
Battery Cell: Lithium 1400mAh Built in
Casting: Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
Thread: 510 Thread
Display: 0.49” OLED

Guardian Tank Specs:
Diameter: 22 x 55 mm
Capacity: 2.0 ml

Included Items:
1 x Target Mini Mod
1 x Guardian Tank (CCELL SS 0.5ohm Coil Preinstalled)
1 x Extra CCELL MTL 1.5ohm Coil
1 x Mouthpiece for MTL
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual

Links to the Kits:
75w Kit LINK
40w Kit LINK
2.5ml Target Pro Tank LINK

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That mini *is* adorable. Unfortunately, with all the uncertainty about the FDA and the vaping industry, I'm sticking with removable battery mods.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are they actually gonna sell the white/orange combo mod this time? A lot of people were looking for that one, myself included, with no luck since the consensus seems to be they were only given to reviewers.

Anyways, I liked the original Target somewhat, keep it next to my bed as my nightstand mod, but I hated the tank. Well the coils anyways. You either had to use the far too high 0.9 kanthal coil or use the ni200 one to get lower (.4 I think? maybe .2), but I dont usually TC and I dont like using nickle wire at all.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are they actually gonna sell the white/orange combo mod this time? A lot of people were looking for that one, myself included, with no luck since the consensus seems to be they were only given to reviewers.

Anyways, I liked the original Target somewhat, keep it next to my bed as my nightstand mod, but I hated the tank. Well the coils anyways. You either had to use the far too high 0.9 kanthal coil or use the ni200 one to get lower (.4 I think? maybe .2), but I dont usually TC and I dont like using nickle wire at all.
Yea they have all the colors as before for the bigger kit, it seems only the silver and black combo is for the mini...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea they have all the colors as before for the bigger kit, it seems only the silver and black combo is for the mini...

Well for the last one they had the white with orange buttons in all the pictures and advertisements but then if you bought it it had black buttons, the white/orange was only made for and given to reviews for review. A lot of people were looking for the white/orange with next to no luck.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That new 75 watt looks great..Still have the silver and black sample mod and tank.using the tank right now.it is designated for one juice only.had a choice to get the "BB8" style orange and white,shoulda got it.love my vaporesso set.I ,like many others,will stick with removable battery mods but will like to get the tanks

Anyone else having problems with target coils I've had my target a week and a half and am on coil number three
80e684de84c6e8a98450b957edb783a5.jpg
I took the last one apart after three days to try to diagnose problem but the ceramic kinda disintegrated the flavor is great at first then the burnt hits start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I'm on coil number three now been in for three days I can tell flavor is going south now if I had to bet it'll be burning in a day or two

Mine have been lasting about 3 says. I have the vaporesso target. Could you suggest another tank and/or mod that make actually work with a ceramic coil? I really like the flavor and the hit that I get when it works!

Sorry no I've only tried this one and the kanger occ ceramic and it leaked like crazy and didn't taste nearly as good as the vapresso

Anyone else having problems with target coils I've had my target a week and a half and am on coil number three I took the last one apart after three days to try to diagnose problem but the ceramic kinda disintegrated the flavor is great at first then the burnt hits start
[/QUOTE]

Mine is terrible! Really burnt taste...like burnt rubber on day one of my first coil? It is gross. I'm a little afraid to try coil number 2...I don't have the mod but have the tank. The tank itself is awesome so far but the coil and I aren't getting along to well. Having a little buyers remorse!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure you can use atlantis/triton style coils in that tank. Besides aspire coils there are a ton of different coils from coil tech / coil art including a ceramic coil with better air flow than the cCell made for the atlantis / triton. I have used their coils in my super tank mini and they are better than the aspire coils and their ceramic beats the cCell ceramic imo

http://www.coilart.net/
http://www.smokstore.us/Coilart-CTBVC-Ceramic-Coils
http://www.smokstore.us/Coilart-CTBVC-Monster-Kit

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Matter of fact, I'll drop a coil art ceramic in an envelope and mail it to the first of you three that raises their hand to see if it fits and if it's better.
Kanthal only for the ceramic coil... 0.5 resistance

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoote a PM with your address and I'll drop it at the PO today.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll send a regular kanthal one to you... cotton wick, not ceramic. You may like the cotton better, a little wetter vape than ceramic

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was never able to get decent flavor out of the nickel coils myself ... I thought the kanthal were great and I haven't tried the SS ones yet but the nickel coils didn't work for me.

Anyone else having problems with target coils I've had my target a week and a half and am on coil number three
80e684de84c6e8a98450b957edb783a5.jpg
I took the last one apart after three days to try to diagnose problem but the ceramic kinda disintegrated the flavor is great at first then the burnt hits start

i have the same problem, coils only gave me good flavor for less than a week, then i can taste the dry/burnt flavor

Mr T

Member For 4 Years
I have a Target Tank and i´m using 0,9 ceramic coils and i´m happy about them. They last o month or so, only because i have smoked the tank dry a couple of times an burnt the coils, if I haven´done that they´ll last much longer... and the flavor is very good

I have a Target Tank and i´m using 0,9 ceramic coils and i´m happy about them. They last o month or so, only because i have smoked the tank dry a couple of times an burnt the coils, if I haven´done that they´ll last much longer... and the flavor is very good
Hey Mr T!
Could I please ask what settings you use on Target tank with the .9 ceramic? I'm trying to learn more about this setup. I have a target mini with guardian tank I love! But I just got the target pro & having trouble finding a good spot. Thanks so much!

Mr T

Member For 4 Years
Hey Mr T!
Could I please ask what settings you use on Target tank with the .9 ceramic? I'm trying to learn more about this setup. I have a target mini with guardian tank I love! But I just got the target pro & having trouble finding a good spot. Thanks so much!

On my Target I do about 28-33 watts and the airflow about half open, it all depends on the juice..

Anyone having the problem of only tasting the ceramic no matter how long you let it prime, if you use different temps/watts, or suck with out firing it? Like. I don't know what else to do.

I use the same, have had this Target Pro for about 2 Weeks. Love it!! I'm on the same Kanthol 0.9 coil for over a week now, all is good. I just notice with the smaller tank I have to refill more often, but overall, I love this mod.

VU Sponsors