Become a Patron!

The OBS Engine is the best RTA I've ever used

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been vaping since ~2010. I've bought probably a dozen tanks since then (not many compared to a lot of people here) and this is hands down the best tank i've ever used simply because i never have to worry about juice condensate eventually leaking out of the airflow holes like EVERY other tank i have has done.
OBS_Engine_RTA.jpg
Buy this tank if you're looking for a new RTA, buy it now!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my co-worker off analogs with this tank in the last couple weeks..... he loves it! Bad thing is they are getting hard to find now. He did end up finding one maybe he should have got two of them. I like it a lot also and cant wait to get mine back next week.

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just got my co-worker off analogs with this tank in the last couple weeks..... he loves it! Bad thing is they are getting hard to find now. He did end up finding one maybe he should have got two of them. I like it a lot also and cant wait to get mine back next week.
:cheers::cheers:

gamecockfan04

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I ordered a Regular Engine, but actually ordered a Nano and I cannot figure this thing out. Dry hits and no flavor any way I build and wick it, seriously about to throw this $35 tank as far as I can into the lake.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I thought I ordered a Regular Engine, but actually ordered a Nano and I cannot figure this thing out. Dry hits and no flavor any way I build and wick it, seriously about to throw this $35 tank as far as I can into the lake.
Dry hits and no flavor on a nano usually means using too much wicking.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched suckmymods instructional wicking tutorial and review of the engine nano on YouTube and followed his instructions and have never had an issue. Your wicks needs to be thinned out a lot and just go through the wicking holes

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, the Nano can be fickle with wicking. Not enough cotton and it floods, too much cotton and it dry hits. But when you get it just right, man is the flavor great. That's why I have four of those buggers.

I've thought about getting the engine but not sure there would be much of a point if I'm more than happy with my single coil Nano's. Not to take anything away from the engine, I'm sure it's badass.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
^^^ Thats working much...better !!!! Raising the coil up seemed to do the trick for whatever reason like in the video!!
The airflow holes are located close to the top of the chimney so setting the coil higher on the build deck helps alot. General rule of thumb with Nano's is to have the top of the coil level with the top of the posts. Glad it's working better for ya and not submerged in water.:p

VU Sponsors